logo

Family Puppies
Puppy Mill
3. (2 hrs 0 mins ago)
nutrasupport.net
The seller didn’t tell the correct price
4. (2 hrs 22 mins ago)
Sears/Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator
Bad odor coming from back of unit when running & fan is on.
5. (2 hrs 23 mins ago)
MGC Mortgage
ins.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Aspen Dental, Burlington, Iowa Complaints & Reviews - took forever familar stories

Aspen Dental Contacts & Informations

Aspen Dental

Posted:    baldwon

took forever familar stories

Aspen Dental
Burlington, Iowa
After filing out 4 pages of paperwork even before talking about expense., first thing was a sign on the window saying dentures at 249.00...after about 3/4 of a hour, we mention the price on the window and she said we would get them at that price..original price was 399.00 after another hour goes by...they take free x-rays of my 5 teeth that are left..then another hour goes by and finally called in to the dentist...another hour goes by...meanwhile I still have infected lower tooth that they would not pull...he finally checks me and then recommends denture...after that I now get to meet the office manager with the new price...1368 dollars for the lower denture...crap I say after she included a 30 percent discount...finally we got out of their and I will never go back to a company that uses tactics like this...fortunately my son was their to witness this...what kind of crap is this.a scam for sure...
Comments United States Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of May, 2010 by   Allie at Aspen Dental 0 Votes
I’m very sorry to hear about your recent experience. Would you be willing to talk in greater detail to our Patient Satisfaction group to see whether they can help? This team of specialists is based at our Practice Support Center in Syracuse and is trained to help resolve these types of issues. They can be reached at 1-866-273-8606 or patientservices@aspendent.com.

Thanks,
Allie

eBooks - Now at the Library!

Latest Groups