logo

SCAM SERVICES

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ARDYSS BODY MAGIC, Houston, Texas Complaints & Reviews - DECEPTION & UNDELIVERED PRODUCTS

ARDYSS BODY MAGIC Contacts & Informations

ARDYSS BODY MAGIC

Posted:    BPARKER

DECEPTION & UNDELIVERED PRODUCTS

ARDYSS BODY MAGIC
Houston, Texas
Phone: 281-330-9985 or 832 884-7909
myspace.com
The operators of this business, Michelle Hardin and her husband Randy, came to my home on 12/17/2008 and I purchased from them 2 bottles of the vitamin juice they were selling and the body shaper garment. I paid $240.00 by debit card, payable to Ardyss. I purchased these things with the understanding that by doing so, I would receive a 'free' gift of three bras in a special that Ardyss was allegedly running at that time. Ms. Hardin never delivered the 3 bras that were part of my order. She always had an excuse for not doing so and claims that they were not available at the warehouse or that they had to be delivered from Las Vegas. Whatever. Bottom line is I never received my bras, and now she refuses to communicate or refund any portion of my money. I NEVER would have spent 240.00 for 2 bottles of juice and a body shaper girdle. NEVER! This woman is an unprofessional scammer and gives honest Ardyss reps a bad name. And, she STILL keeps me on her email list---sending me emails trying to recruit me in her downline! AMAZING!
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jul, 2009 by   CindyWhoLou4u -1 Votes
I have looked all over the internet for reviews on the Ardyss body shaper products or company complaints but haven't really found much except the same women posting a lavish, raving review of the company's owners and the products. How nice they are, how honest, and how great the products are. I am glad to come across one real complaint that helps me make a better decision on spending that much money for these products. You should definitely post your review on more sites.
 15th of Jul, 2009 by   missnubooty 0 Votes
Cindy, her complaint was against the individual, not the owners nor the product. Each person is an independent distributor and in no means are Michelle and Randy representation of all distributors and Ardyss International! I'm sorry that happened to her but that was never a promotion ran by the company but it sounds like an offer the distributors offered her. Please do not be discouraged b/c I LOVE my body magic and Ardyss International!!
 18th of Jul, 2009 by   bodymagicdiva -1 Votes
I am an Ardyss International distributor and I am sorry that you had that experience. Just as the previous lady stated, the couple you dealt with does not represent the company as a whole. We are not scammers and I would never offer someone something that I cannot deliver. Again I apologize sincerely for your experience.If you are interested in any products I will be more than happy to extend the wholesale rate to you for your troubles. If you would like to contact me feel free to email me at buybodymagic@yahoo.com and I will call you back. I would like to get more info on the couple you had the encounter with because we do have a code of ethics that must be followed at all times and have channels to get this type of incident reported.
-I also noticed some other concerns about your complaint so please contact me!!
 21st of Jul, 2009 by   Denna0320 0 Votes
I know this couple, and no they do not rep the whole company nor the people underneath them. I am so sorry that you had to go through this. AS Bodymagicdiva says, there are a code of ethics that we have to follow and abide by as an Ardyss Rep..please let bodymagicdiva help you. These are great garments and you should not have to miss out on the opportunity.

Again on behalf of the Ardyss compnay and all good distributors, we apologize.

Thanks
 24th of Jul, 2009 by   bodymagicking 0 Votes
Well i am a Ardyss rep and i think that of the thousands and thousands of garments we sell per month to only have a couple of complaints is really a fantastic thing. Unfortunantly, there is always one bad apple in every bunch, but, as a whole Ardyss reps are very ethical and hold themselves to a very high standard. We are here to help others both by introducing people to a healthier lifestyle and by showing people a path to financial freedom. We love our company and we love our products. We are not a totally perfect company but are constantly striving to be the very best. My customers love their product and I enjoy working with so many talented, helpful, selfless people. My experience with this company is far better than I ever would have imagined! I dont want to sell you anything. It's just important to me for you to know what Ardyss is really all about. An appointment with Ardyss changed my life! And it can change yours...
 26th of Jul, 2009 by   dimple145 +1 Votes
How many people do you need under you to make a month 5 figure income?
 1st of Aug, 2009 by   MAC76002 0 Votes
We purchased 2 body magics from Adrienne Sanders in Arlington, TX one for my sister and one for me. When Adrienne came to my house, the items didn't fit me right, but she said she would go to he warehouse in Irving, Tx and get me the right size. She dropped it off and left. I tried it on and it still didn't fit right, this was July 21, 2009. I immediately called Adirenne and told her it didnt' fit and she said she would contact the Las Vegas office and see what they can do. Never once did she tell me it was no refunds or exhcanges. Why would I buy something that didn't fit and I couldn't exchange it. I am so dissappointed with Adrienne Sanders and Ardyss International.

My advice is to not buy from Adrienne Sanders or any Ardyss rep. No customer service and I received a letter in my mailbox after she told me she would refund my money that she could not do it or help me. It took two weeks for her to respond. If she wasn't able to express my concern to the Ardyss headquarters, I would have called them myself. Now, I have to complain to my state agency and to the BBB.

I am very disappointed.
 3rd of Aug, 2009 by   K M Wright 0 Votes
Like other reps before me have mentioned, this bad customer service is the person, not the company. When you are a rep for this lovely company you would typically do showcases at least once a week. For these showcases reps would keep a number of garments for women to try on. My point is if you needed to get a different size garment, the rep should have purchased you a new one and added the one you couldn't fit to either her collection or one of her downlines. It's always a shame to hear about one or two people ruining this great company's name as well as not representing the Diaz de Leon family with respect they deserve.
 5th of Aug, 2009 by   cxc 0 Votes
Before anyone buys anything, you should ask about the exchange or refund policy. This company has changed alot of people lives. There are people in this company that's giving it a bad name. I can name every company in america and I can tell you that there are customers that are not happy.

It's a shame that we will do everything we can to shut down a company that's providing a living for people. However we will not take that same energy and try to improve our financial situation, our marriages etc. Please look at the good sometimes not the bad. And if you have a problem with a distributor, call the company.
 5th of Aug, 2009 by   Mac760021 0 Votes
It would be nice to get someone to answer the phone at the company. I would be more than happy to work this out. I have left several messages with the Adrieene Gordan Sanders and she has not contacted me and we spent over $330.00. I have a right to be upset.
 6th of Aug, 2009 by   monalisa jones 0 Votes
Have you tried calling the company direct? Their number is 899-811-5499. Have a good day.
 6th of Aug, 2009 by   Melissa Black 0 Votes
Good Evening,
I purchased Body Majic product from Deidre Coverdale on June 13th 2009 in the Philadephia area. She stated that it would take two weeks and she would mail it to me. I have not received the product and I called her in early July and stated she was going through some things and she would get the product to be by the end of July. It is now August 6th and still no product and she is not taking my calls or responding to my e-mail. Does anyone know the corporate number, she has ripped me off. I was up in the Philly area to give a scholarship on my family's behalf to a young man from my dead uncle's church. This is unbelievable.
 7th of Aug, 2009 by   fedup2009 0 Votes
I bought from a Carolyn Whitley in Cedar Hill, Tx. I hosted a show in my home on June 27th and to this day August 8th has not gotten my money back. I called her 3 times the week of July 20th and she finally returned my call on the 24th to meet at my home on July 25th between 3 and 5pm. Carolyn called around 3:20 to say she was just leaving another show and was on her way, she never showed up, I kept calling and her voicemail was full. I text her saying I don't know what happened or why you didn't show, we waited almost 2 hrs and right now we just want our money back. She texted me back on that Monday July 28 saying ok. My sister in law met her and she had no money saying she was told she needed to get proof that she gave a refund. If you knew this was what you were suppose to be doing why didn't you come prepared. After she called me the b word I definately want my money back from her . Ii called the company at 866-811-5499 and no professionalism at all I was told we can't call you back till Moonday because we are busy on Friday and Saturdays. i would not recommend that you buy from this company. Will be filing a compaint agains Carolyn and Ardyss. It needs to take steps and get rid of dishonest reps.
 11th of Aug, 2009 by   newyou2 0 Votes
Mac760021 ... we have a 30 day Exchange & Refund Policy from the day the order was received. When were the garments purchased, per the invoice, and what sizes were purchased?
 12th of Aug, 2009 by   agapeent 0 Votes
for those of you who have the complaints against a particular rep, please call the 866-811-5499, (they open at 8am pst) number and push the button for the customer service line. I believe it is option 3, that is the office that would be able to better serve you, the other line is the ordering line, and they have no answers. The customer service line would be able to find out who this persons upline is, and be able to get some better answers for you. Im soo sorry that these individuals arent acting in integrity. I pray that your issue gets resolved very promplty. if you have any problems getting to the customer service line, you can reach me via email at Lucasent@comcast.net, and if i have to i will work with you on finding the persons upline and getting to the bottom of the issue. On another note, depending on your form of payment, if it was by debit or credit card, you can talk to your bank or cc company and do a dispute, or even paypal dispute if you payed in that way. It really works, ive done it before with another company. God Bless Ya, and may he meet you in the midst of this discouragement. AL
 25th of Aug, 2009 by   Skeptik_1 +1 Votes
Here are the complaints from the Better Business Bureau on Ardyss International, Las Vegas Nevada (I cut and pasted directly from the BBB website). What bothers me the most is not necessarily the complaints, as mentioned, any large corporation is going to receive negative reviews no matter what the product is they are selling. This company did not even address the complaints to the customer to reslove or to the BBB to correct the issues. BBB rating this company an F.

Take it for what its worth...

Customer Complaint History
When considering complaint information, please take into account the company’s size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm’s responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

The Bureau processed a total of 16 complaint(s) about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period.
Complaints Concerned:

1 - Customer Service Issues
1 - General Customer Service Complaint Issues

The 16 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months was/were closed as:

16 - No Response
16 - Company failed to respond to the BBB or to the consumer to resolve the issues.
 29th of Aug, 2009 by   bodymagicusa 0 Votes
The complaints should be against the Distributor not Ardyss International. Distributors are responsible for their customers and it is their jobs to give them the customer service they deserve. If one has someone who is dissatisfied and they do not resolve the issue then they should file a complain with the BBB against that individual afterall being a distributor is a business and should be treated as such.

As for the person who posted earlier and said "there are always some bad apples" I think this state is completely out of line. Why does someone who is not satisfied be classified as a "bad apple" your comments and views are not shared by many of us in this business and I am very thankful for that!
 29th of Aug, 2009 by   Mizkayte 0 Votes
I was just getting ready to purchase this product when I came across this site and I noticed that the company does not take any responsibility for their distributors. I keep seeing these people who say that the complaints should be against the distributor and not Ardyss. I disagree with this, if you buy a product (any product) the company is ultimately responsible. If there is a distributor misrepresenting your company it is your fault. If they are selling faulty products, again your fault. And if the customer service is bad, again it is your fault. If you shirk your responsibility then you are a scam. Thank you for keeping me from buying the product, and this time I am not buying because of the company and not the distributor, and I will be sure to pass the word on.
 31st of Aug, 2009 by   DC2ATL2010 0 Votes
I've not had any complaints. I do think other distributors are selling it at too high of a cost. I sell the garment for 135.00 and I do payment installments. It's a recession - you've got to these days.

heather 770-912-4829
 31st of Aug, 2009 by   DC2ATL2010 0 Votes
I believe during this recession a lot of the distributors are selling the garment at too high of a price. I sell it for 135.00, this includes shipping & handling, and I accept installment payments.

heather