Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Posted: 2012-09-18 by

Billing

Apria Healthcare
Florida
These people are crooks. Via their website, I arranged to have $100 deducted monthly towards a bill of $314, this was on Sept. 12. On September 18, I noticed that they had made an unauthorized withdrawal of $242 from my bank account utilizing the information I had given on their website. As far as I am concerned this is theft. I am on home oxygen 24/7 due to COPD and asthma, so I need oxygen, this is not some optional therapy. Every time I arrange to have monthly payments debited, some guy calls me to get payment, behaving as though he has no idea that payment arrangements have already been made.

I'm tired of their dishonesty. They tell me I owe a certain amount, and after three months of payments which they say will clear the bill, they send me another bill with further charges that cannot be explained. LIke I said, they are crooks.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Apr, 2015 by    -1 Votes
This is very similar to my dispute towards them about unauthorized transaction on my debit/visa card. I call them often and always give me the run around game. Spoke to 3-4 different agents, seems like they don't have a straight answer. Either they pick up or hang up multiple times and i'm getting frustrated. Now they are claiming its my co-pay. I don't have no co-pay I have medicare/medicaid, I requested for a proof letter stating our agreement in making payments to my account and still today I have not received any letter. So on april.16.15 i got a call from them asking they want to extend my payments more for anotha 3 months and I told them, I can't and do not pull/withdraw any money from my card and yet they still do it. This is very unprofessional and absurd. I will not tolerate this and I am disputing it right now.

Contact Us