logo

2. (39 mins ago)
Employment
FALSE ADVERTISING
3. (50 mins ago)
Thian boon jie design and contractor
Full of lies
4. (54 mins ago)
SapphireMembers.com
Bad experience
5. (54 mins ago)
forevermetals.com
Bad quality rings and slow delivery

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews - Cancellation problems

Anytime Fitness Contacts & Informations

Anytime Fitness

Posted:    norah2271

Cancellation problems

I wish I would have found this board before I joined - I moved away from the gym location several months ago. I did was I was supposed to do, sent in writing that I wish to cancel my auto renewal because I moved and the closest gym is 17 miles away. Luckily I kept a copy of the letter that they e-mailed me on August 11th stating it is all taken care of. My last charge should have been on Nov. 1. I just checked my December statement and what do ya know there is a charge from ABC Financial. I got no where with ABC, so I now have the charge in dispute with my cc company. What a Merry Christmas!
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Oct, 2013 by   AeroMan 0 Votes
Anytime Fitness - franchises - and the real scam artist ABC Financial are not to be trusted. Don't give them your credit card or debit card information - it will take months to a year to stop them by normal means. If you like the gyms - then pay month to month in cash. If you need to stop payment - do their "write a letter" process then immediately call your bank and bar ABC Financial.

Dental Insurance: Should You Bite?

Latest Groups