logo

Anytime Fitness Contacts & Informations

Anytime Fitness

Posted:

Cancellation problems

I wish I would have found this board before I joined - I moved away from the gym location several months ago. I did was I was supposed to do, sent in writing that I wish to cancel my auto renewal because I moved and the closest gym is 17 miles away. Luckily I kept a copy of the letter that they e-mailed me on August 11th stating it is all taken care of. My last charge should have been on Nov. 1. I just checked my December statement and what do ya know there is a charge from ABC Financial. I got no where with ABC, so I now have the charge in dispute with my cc company. What a Merry Christmas!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
Anytime Fitness - franchises - and the real scam artist ABC Financial are not to be trusted. Don't give them your credit card or debit card information - it will take months to a year to stop them by normal means. If you like the gyms - then pay month to month in cash. If you need to stop payment - do their "write a letter" process then immediately call your bank and bar ABC Financial.

Advice From 1998 - Bottled Water