logo

CallReady.co.uk
Not recommended!
2. (4 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
3. (5 mins ago)
NY Biennale Art
Pietro Franesi
4. (50 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
5. (55 mins ago)
Select Merchandising Services
Didn't pay me

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

AmeriCredit, Fort Worth, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Fraud and scam!

AmeriCredit Contacts & Informations

AmeriCredit

Posted:    Valerie

Fraud and scam!

AmeriCredit
801 Cherry Street, Suite 3900
Fort Worth, Texas
www.americredit.com
My car was stolen in May 2007 I made my payments to Americredit for three months that is how long it took my insurance company to make there payment I stop making my payment 3 months without making a payment for fighting gap to Americredit reported a charge-off on my account 3 days after reporting a charge off Americredit received the final payment from Gap. While wait the 3 months Americredit received 2 payment of cancellation payment of warranties they reported over 180 days of none payment without even asking a dime from me but telling me Gap is going to. When I asked about the charge off I was told I only owe them $500 they refuse to make correction to my credit report. This company is the lowest and I must say beware of them!!!
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of May, 2008 by   Speak English 0 Votes
Speak English or go back to school
 3rd of May, 2008 by   Speak English 0 Votes
right on
 10th of Feb, 2011 by   lckkruse 0 Votes
I've had a similar experience... my car was totalled out by another driver. The insurance company paid the value of my car (because the dealer didn't offer let alone explain gap coverage on my 1st and only lease) I then worked with americredit and agreed to pay the remaining 5000.00 over a 23mos period w/no interest. I then proceeded to make payments more than the minimum due and have now paid it off 4mos. early. Today I received a notice from my credit card company stating I have a serious delinquency on my credit report and will subsequently be charged a $59 annual fee. When I inquired about it they stated that there was a charge off on my credit report from americredit/gm leasing dating back to with in 2 weeks from the day that my leased car was totalled. As of right now I have no Idea what to do because I have already paid them in full(which i have yet to receive a p.i.f. letter) and now have a charge off on my credit report dropping me some 200pts. Does anyone else see anything wrong with what americredit has done and is doing? Please help me.
 6th of Apr, 2013 by   miss heather 0 Votes
Mines a little different, americredit told the irs that they sent us a check for over 6 grand and know the irs want over 3 grand. They are saying that we didnt claim that as income. I know one thing if I got that much back from a bank I would through a party, and this is on our 2011 taxes. I didnt think the irs would be dumb enough to fall for it, and I don't think they are in business for collected debt other then theirs.

Save for Retirement or Pay Down Debt?

Latest Groups