logo

Global Telelink
Fraud company and cheaters
4. (7 mins ago)
12 Voip Internet Phone
Very poor connections & customer service
5. (23 mins ago)
Jollychic.com
Strange charges and complete slight

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

American Furniture Warehouse Complaints & Reviews - Delivery policy at American Furniture Warehouse is entirely inflexible

American Furniture Warehouse Contacts & Informations

American Furniture Warehouse

Posted:    Pelto

Delivery policy at American Furniture Warehouse is entirely inflexible

American Furniture Warehouse at Fillmore and I-25

We purchased a sectional and ottomans from American Furniture Warehouse and dealt with a foreign woman at the register. She did not tell us that the delivery window is set by the delivery dept. and is entirely inflexible. I explained that my husband works nights and would be home at 9 am on a particular day.. She agreeably set our delivery up and when I called re. the delivery window, they said it was 8am to 10:30 am. I explained the conflict and asked for either an afternoon window or to have delivery in the latter part of the stated window. They wouldn’t budge. After going back and forth, the man asked if I wanted to cancel my order and I chose to do so. I called the next day to assure that the purchase had been taken off my VISA. He said yes, all but the cancellation fee. I talked with his supervisor and although the employees don’t appear to understand the policy, he too, was entirely inflexible.
Comments United States Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Veterans-Fraud