logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
go free credit. copm
not free, i was charged a dollar
2. (0 mins ago)
alert

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ALLIANCE & LIECESTER BANK, LONDON, U.K. Complaints & Reviews - BANK TRANSFER ORDER NO.-1092214400012101

ALLIANCE & LIECESTER BANK, LONDON, U.K. Contacts & Informations

ALLIANCE & LIECESTER BANK, LONDON, U.K.

Posted:    RAVI KIRAN

BANK TRANSFER ORDER NO.-1092214400012101

I have received an email from an email (MICROSOFT CORPORATION-mrauthur_claimsdepartment007@hotmail.co.uk). They are mentioning as under:

MICROSOFT/AOL AWARD TEAM
20 Craven Park,
Harlesden London NW10,
United Kingdom.
Ref: BTD/968/07
Batch: 409978E. THE WINNING NUMBERS
--- --
Dear Lucky Winner,
OFFICIAL PRIZE AWARDED BY MICROSOFT/AOL COMPANY UK.

The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully organised a Sweepstakes marking the end of year anniversary we rolled out over 100,000.000.00 (One Hundred Million Great Britain Pounds) for our new year Anniversary Draws. Participants for the draws were randomly selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their patronage. The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching personalised email addresses to ticket numbers.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket number 008795727498 with serial numbers BTD/9080648302/06 and drew the lucky numbers 11 48 26 34 44 26 34 which subsequently won you £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds)as one of the jackpot winners.

in this draw. You have therefore won the entire winning sum of £500,000.00(Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds). The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley, London United Kingdom on this Month of October, 2007. These Draws are commemorative and as such special.

To make claims to your won amount, you are to contact your claims officer using the details below and fill in the CLAIMS REQUIREMENTS FORM which will be used for the processing of you winnings.

Mr.Allen .M.Authur
Microsoft Promotion Award Team
Head Winning Claims Dept.

Email: mrauthur_claimsdepartment001@hotmail.co.uk

(A) CHEQUE.........

(B) TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER(ONLINE
TRANSFER)................

DATE....................................

You are advised to contact your claims officer with the email address
mrauthur_claimsdepartment001@hotmail.co.uk
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications:

Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gates and his associates. We wish you the best of luck.Thank you for being part of our promotional award program and commemorative Anniversary Draws.

Sincerely,

Dr.Olivia Holland
Head Customercare Service
Microsoft Promotion Team

They are now saying to deposit 380GBP in a/c no.-643405050084, ICICI bank, Branch-Goregaon, in the name GANESH ELECTRO PLATERS. This amount (380GBP) will be used to open an a/c in ALLIANCE & LEICESTER BANK PLC. UK. Then they will transfer my fund in my local bank through this NR a/c.
Kindly advice me should I deposit this amount of 380GBP in their a/c. I am afraid about any fraud with me.

Thanks,
Ravi Kiran
Comments India Fake & Novelty ID
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Aug, 2009 by   Amoln77 0 Votes
stop being insane
there are no free stuff in the world
and no one likes to distribute his wealth
 7th of Dec, 2009 by   Siska Raihanty 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

i am siska from indonesia.
i wanna ask you about Alliance Bank UK rule. few months ago, i got money transfer from Alliance Bank UK from someone in London. he said that he had ordered his bank (alliance bank). then i wanna ask you, if money transfer from London to abroad (above 100, 000 GBP), does it need International Remittance Certificate?how much that i must pay if it's needed?then that certificate needs stamps duties n endorsement too? how much that i must pay it?

they present the web site : www.alliancebankgonline.com
then customercare@alliancebankgonline.com n info@alliancebankgonline.com
then they present hotline : +44-7005961071 n +44-7005931567

i wanna know the truth from your bank, sir.
i really thank, if u gimme the information about this.
my email : siskaraihanty@yahoo.com
 10th of Dec, 2009 by   help center 0 Votes
to siska raihanty: You should visit the Alliance bank direct cos thats their bank site and you should do all ur transactions face to face with the bank
 24th of Aug, 2010 by   kwapaul 0 Votes
Hallo am based in kenya and igot amail that ihave won 500000 pounds they arte asking me to open account with your bank.then ishould send money by western union to an individula name instead of the bank account why is these so?

you are expected to make payment of (£1, 780.00 GBP) via Western Union representing account activation fee to our regional account officer whose details are stated below:

Name:Raymond Zanetti
Address:49 Featherstone Street, London
 14th of Sep, 2010 by   noradin 0 Votes
hello..

I found someone that i know via online. he said want send me money. he give me login number to log in his's online banking acct to show his sincerity, but I not believe and fell suspicious. To make me more conviced the Bank call me to ask detail about my bank to transfer the money and want money to processing the transfer. What I think is correct, the website so weird no contact number. Can you do investigation to this website www.alnzb.com/website. Also here i attached the person who are pretend as Director of remittance department, alliance Bank

David Markson
International remittance director Allianz Bank Group United Kingdom
+447031816577

For more inquiry, Please Email us at internationalremmitance@alnzb.com or
call +447031891997, +447031816577, +447031863678.

Hope your agency can investigate this problem before they cheated other people

16th of Sep, 2010 by   quojidoski 0 Votes
You are very stupid noradin, this is a real bank. i have used them several times oK?
 17th of Sep, 2010 by   noradin 0 Votes
Uk authority quojidoski is one of them..
please investigate
 18th of Sep, 2010 by   jollylol 0 Votes
hahahahha, Noradin you are a panky foolish idota. better go to hell soonest ok?
 5th of Apr, 2011 by   tacim 0 Votes
ALLIANCE BANK PLC LONDON FROM: ELIZABELTH WILLIAMSHEAD OF INTER SWITCH DEPARTMENTAlliance House High Holborn, London WC1V 6AZ, UK ALLIANCE BANK LONDON PLC COMPENSATION UNIT, IN AFFILIATION WITH THE UNITED NATIONS. ATTN: PAYMENT RECEIVER. This is to bring to your notice that, we have shouldered the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM card to your doorstep. We paid this fee because the ATM Card having the sum of 219.000 pounds, has less than three week to expire and when it expires the money will go into United Kingdom reserved bank account. With that we decided to help you pay the fees so that the ATM will not expire, since we have been mandated to get back to the United Nations the report of your payment before the end of next month. You are to contact the delivery Service with your Full Contact information's including your telephone number so that they can deliver your ATM Card to your designated address without any delay. Like we stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but we did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumourage might have increased by then. They told me that their keeping fees is 18pounds daily and we deposited it on Thursday last week. Below is their Contact Information's;Contact Person: Mr. Mark ReevesFast2U Delivery ServiceOfficial Email:markreeves@blumail.orgTel: +44 703 598 3103 Contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Card. MRS.ELIZABELTH WILLIAMSHEAD OF INTERSWITCH DEPARTMENTALLIANCE BANK PLC LONDON.MERHABA-BEN TACİM ÇAM BANA BU MESAJ GELDİ, DĞRUMUDUR, ÖĞRENMEK İSTİYORUM.Email.tacim-07@hotmail.com
 5th of Apr, 2011 by   tacim 0 Votes
email.yanlış oldu.tacim-07@hotmail.com
 1st of May, 2011 by   rana yaseen 0 Votes
albmb-my.com/INT-BANKING/iE this site is blocked in UAE How can I check my Account Kindly help me in this regard Mr .lee
 13th of Feb, 2012 by   Jagannath Koli 0 Votes
I have received this type of certificate for winning prize from Mr. Andy Leo Foreign Exchange Commission office New Delhi.
 5th of Aug, 2012 by   Sadia Reham 0 Votes
hello sir
i received the mail from China Shenhua Energy Company Limited. and my emai l address is won 1.5 million dollars. and now the sender asked me we need to open account in the Standard Credit Alliance Bank UK. Sir please tell me that is true you can open this type of accounts
 21st of Sep, 2012 by   riad2009 0 Votes
(86 10) 84775107
Fax: (86 10) 84775107

YEAR 2012 EMAIL PRIZE AWARDS

Dear Valuable Winner: Mohamed Riad Riad,

With regards to the personal details and Policy Agreement Letter been provided by you under section 195 (7) 3 of the China Energy Company terms and condition, you are hereby cleared to redeem your price. To start the final process of claiming your price, kindly contact our Affiliate Bank for the transfer of your fund with the below information to enable you make an Online Transfer of your winning fund direct to any designated bank account of your choice in any part of the world, I would want to know that it has been passed to the board of directors for final approval of payment. Therefore, you are now entitled to your full winnings of $1, 500, 000.00 USD which by now has already been encoded in a bank transfer code.

All you need do now is to visit the issuing bank with the details below;

Mr. Francis Albert

Standard Credit Alliance Bank UK

1 Basinghall Avenue London, EC2V 5DD

United Kingdom

Tel:+447024083183

Email of Department:: account@standcredtallbk.com

When sending an email to the accounts department, you should note the following;

*You should write the bank and let them know you wish to open a new bank account.
*You should supply them with the encoded transfer code (KF7269) which is worth $1, 500, 000.00 USD
*Again the code is KF7269

Note: *If you must get response from the bank, You must use the encoded transfer code (KF7269) as subject when contacting the bank.

When contacting the Bank you should also include the following if you must get a response from them;

*** Your Full Name:
*** Address:

*** Country:

*** Phone number:

*** Age:
*** Gender:

*** Occupation:

Congratulations and note that you only have a deadline of two weeks from now to complete the transfer of your funds before we start the shipment of your won car to you in your country. You should act quickly as soon as you receive this email. Do not fail to update me with whatever is happening between you and the bank so I can give feedbacks to my company's board of directors.

Thanks for your understanding.
Regards,
Dr. Francis Chen

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Francis Chen
Fiduciary Claims Agent,
China Company Promo Department,
London, United Kingdom.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
**(NB)** You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or Yahoo Microsoft Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information from you and lay claims over your China® Shenhua Energy Company Winnings. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to this notification letter that is sent to you, kindly delete it from your e-mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body. China Shenhua Energy Company shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned. Winners are also advised to keep their winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim (IMPORTANT).
The China® Shenhua Energy Company Promotion Team
COPYRIGHT ©2012, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   Rickraven 0 Votes
I also got almost the same email winning letter from website promo. Now they asking me to pay $95 for the payment of the delivery f my winnings through western union.
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   Reynaldo Sebastian Bravo 0 Votes
He recibido la misma carta ganadora de la empresa de china, mi pregunta es si es cierto o es puro fraude?
 23rd of May, 2014 by   EP7360 0 Votes
I received this email today (5/23/14) along with a call from a man claiming to be a representative from Director of International Remittance. I am very suspicious and need to know if this is legit. It is in regards to a supposed payout of $15.5 million dollars from a court settlement.

Re: BONDS RELEASE MANDATE:
Dear Sir, Here is acknowledging the update and receipt of Bonded Certificate and Fund Transfer advice on your behalf with approval and instruction to release to the beneficiary, Now that your file has been directed to my desk for verification and approval as the Director of Foreign Remittance, be aware that as concern the Financial estate assigned to you as the
beneficiary of the said funds domiciled in our escrow treasury pending your confirmation to enable us proceed as instructed.In introduction, my name is Mr Bob Johnson, your account officer and portfolio manager to the aforementioned bequeath claim and also Senior Financial Consultant at the International Remittance Department of Alliance & Leicester Bank. London Branch.In
response to the transfer instruction received, we indeed have the BONDED CERTIFICATE DEPOSIT presently in Escrow Suspense Account redirected to a Regular Holden account with your name and Internet address attached and a Probate Letter of Administration mandate to release to your Local designated bank coordinates once we verify your claim. However,
to enable the prompt release of your fund and as a routine procedure, you are required to furnish us with the following information for confirmation and documentation purposes without delay.
*Your Full Names
*Home/Office Address
*Telephone/Fax numbers
*A copy of your Identification e.g. (Int'l Passport/Drivers License or Staff ID)
*Amount Expected
These information is simply to enable the prompt funds release procedure to commence based on the legal mandate authorized to this Financial Institution, you should be aware that any Information provided is treated with utmost confidentiality and is not shared or passed to a third party hence it's our duty to secure and protect you.Should you intend to talk to me verbally, feel free to connect to our telephone switch board as listed below or alternatively call my direct line and demand to speak to your portfolio officer in the person of BOB JOHNSON, I am normally at my table from 9.30am-6:00pm (Monday to Friday's) London GMT time.
Yours in service, Bob Johnson
Director, Int'l Remittance Dept;
(Alliance & Leicester Offshore Bank UK, )
Direct Line: +44 74-0419-3805
Tel: +44 20-7060-6454
Fax: +44 20-7060-5592

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee do not disclose copy circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this email or any attachments.. If received in error notify the sender immediately and delete this email and any attachments from your system. Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as the message and any attachments could be intercepted corrupted lost delayed incomplete or amended. Alliance & Leicester Bank UK, Member of World Bank & FSA, One of the World’s Largest Bank) and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email or any attachments and may monitor email traffic.
Copyright © 2014 Alliance & Leicester/Barclays UK; accredited member of FSA . All rights reserved
 15th of Aug, 2014 by   Mahendra004 0 Votes
Sir,

We can deliver financial service/instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, automobile, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects, we can deliver at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease and sales which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.

Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service. Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.

For Serious inquiry Email me at Draj.bgbroker@gmail.com and you can also Skype with me at Jaindra.bglease

Warm Regards,