logo

Posted:    Garold

Bad service

AllHeart
allheart.com
I am so upset with AllHeart! I ordered a gift certificate for a family member on 12/7/08 as a Christmas gift. I was to have received a copy of the certificate in an email AND by snail mail. I never received the email or letter though I did get confirmation of the order AND the deduction from my bank account. I called on 12/20/08 to say I had never received anything, nor did the recipient, and they promised to email it the following business day. It's now 12/29/08, and I had no gift on Christmas for my daughter, nor have I got the problem resolved yet. I highly suggest NEVER USING ALLHEART to make your scrubs purchase. They have lost 3 customers as a result of this problem.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

27th of Jan, 2009 by   kay 0 Votes
The most horrible customer service!!! Can not reach a live person-waited on hold for93 minutes!!! In this economy customer service is key.
 25th of Feb, 2009 by   Clovisguy 0 Votes
I was actually on hold for more than 3 hours, that was the 4th call on hold for greater than 1/2 hour. 4 emails, one returned (the initial) telling me they would contact the outside vendor and get back to me, then nothing. Would highly recommend nobody using their service. Oh, and the original order was placed and charged to my credit card 12/17/08...still no product!
 28th of Feb, 2009 by   germeen 0 Votes
they have the worse service ever...i ordered blood pressure equipments to practice for my practicum exam and i paid more money to receive my order within 2 business days and i never received it or received any tracking number..my order status said it was delivered and i never received anything...there is no number to call for customer services, its all about emails with no respond...i will make sure not to deal with them again and tell every one that they r just professional ... who know how to rape people very well.
 13th of Mar, 2009 by   MsNurse +1 Votes
Allheart 's service is terrible! They have no call center anymore, you cannot talk to a live person. They must have fired their customer service reps. allheart treats their people just as well as they treat their customers! They never respond to emails so you are just out of luck if you have a problem with allheart.. . I will never order from allheart again and tell all my friends and coworkers not to order from allheart again. Care with all your heart, give me a break allheart!!!
 3rd of Feb, 2010 by   Sbark 0 Votes
I ordered over 175 in scrubs. I returned 3 items which were unworn with tags still on. They were too big. I sent them via USPS regular first class mail. After two weeks I followed up with a call when credit was not applied to my account. When I reached someone on the phone, they asked me for a tracking number. I did not send them in a tracked package (my fault), but i paid 7 dollars to mail 1st class. When I said that I did not have a tracking number, the rep said they probably never received since it was not logged in the system. I never had a 1st class package go missing and find this very suspicious. I am waiting another week to follow-up again. It looks like I am out almost 40 dollars. Best to buy local!
 14th of Mar, 2013 by   Displeased Customer 1 0 Votes
I purchased a stethoscope on March 7, 2013 and the tracking number they gave me is invalid. They are lying to me telling me that Fedex is having a problem with their tracking system but when I called Fedex they said they were not and that no package was ever scanned from allhearts company but yet the took my money out of my account. VERY DISPLEASED. I will not shop there again and I do not advise anyone to purchase anything from them.

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief