Bad service

I am so upset with AllHeart! I ordered a gift certificate for a family member on 12/7/08 as a Christmas gift. I was to have received a copy of the certificate in an email AND by snail mail. I never received the email or letter though I did get confirmation of the order AND the deduction from my bank account. I called on 12/20/08 to say I had never received anything, nor did the recipient, and they promised to email it the following business day. It's now 12/29/08, and I had no gift on Christmas for my daughter, nor have I got the problem resolved yet. I highly suggest NEVER USING ALLHEART to make your scrubs purchase. They have lost 3 customers as a result of this problem.
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful?

27th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
The most horrible customer service!!! Can not reach a live person-waited on hold for93 minutes!!! In this economy customer service is key.
 25th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was actually on hold for more than 3 hours, that was the 4th call on hold for greater than 1/2 hour. 4 emails, one returned (the initial) telling me they would contact the outside vendor and get back to me, then nothing. Would highly recommend nobody using their service. Oh, and the original order was placed and charged to my credit card 12/17/08...still no product!
 28th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
they have the worse service ever...i ordered blood pressure equipments to practice for my practicum exam and i paid more money to receive my order within 2 business days and i never received it or received any tracking number..my order status said it was delivered and i never received anything...there is no number to call for customer services, its all about emails with no respond...i will make sure not to deal with them again and tell every one that they r just professional ... who know how to rape people very well.
 13th of Mar, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Allheart 's service is terrible! They have no call center anymore, you cannot talk to a live person. They must have fired their customer service reps. allheart treats their people just as well as they treat their customers! They never respond to emails so you are just out of luck if you have a problem with allheart.. . I will never order from allheart again and tell all my friends and coworkers not to order from allheart again. Care with all your heart, give me a break allheart!!!
 3rd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I ordered over 175 in scrubs. I returned 3 items which were unworn with tags still on. They were too big. I sent them via USPS regular first class mail. After two weeks I followed up with a call when credit was not applied to my account. When I reached someone on the phone, they asked me for a tracking number. I did not send them in a tracked package (my fault), but i paid 7 dollars to mail 1st class. When I said that I did not have a tracking number, the rep said they probably never received since it was not logged in the system. I never had a 1st class package go missing and find this very suspicious. I am waiting another week to follow-up again. It looks like I am out almost 40 dollars. Best to buy local!
 12th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes

AllHeart - Poor customer service/product error
Phone: 1-866-947-5684

Dear Allheart,
I am writing this letter to let you know how very displeased I am with your company. I just spoke with your RUDE customer service representative regarding my order. I was informed that I could not return the uniform tops that I ordered, nor would your company do anything to try and send me corrected uniforms. She stated that I specified that the embroidery be placed on the right side. I DID NOT! After reviewing my "click history", she admitted that I HAD indeed initially clicked "LEFT side embroidery" script for all of the uniforms. However, she states that when asked what I wanted the script to say, (which was my name) that I typed it under the "right side embroidery box". All I know is that I DID indeed choose LEFT side embroidery for the uniforms. The next box to choose was a box asking what I wanted the embroidery to say. And I typed in what I wanted the information to say. If there was a conflict showing that the person wants "left side" embroidery but the name they want entered shows up under the "right side" embroidery text column, then someone should have contacted me to clear up the question of where the embroidery should actually be placed. No one ever did. And she did say herself that my click history shows that I specified "LEFT SIDE EMBROIDERY" although the name was typed under right side text box. (Which I did not select I might add . I was told that it comes up as the default. That is not my error then but yours. If I have specified that I want LEFT SIDE EMBROIDERY, then the embroidery should have been placed on the LEFT SIDE, not the right!)
And even if I had wanted right side text, I would be sending these back to you because the text on the right side is NOT visible. The lettering is SO far over to the right that it runs into the armpit of the shirt. At the very least, if you are not willing to correct the issue of changing the text over to the left side as I originally specified, you should AT LEAST be willing to move it over more towards the left of the shirt so that it is not hidden in the armpit! You say that 100% customer satisfaction is guaranteed but you have not offered to do anything to help correct these issues. I am very upset because I have been ordering from you all for YEARS, have spent A LOT of money with your company and have encouraged my fellow co-workers and employees that I have supervised to do the same! I guarantee you that all of that is about to come to an end. My company is in the process of switching over to color specific uniforms for each department. Over three hundred employees here are searching for a good place to buy decent, quality uniforms at a low price. Just recently the nurses had asked our therapy department where we would be ordering our uniforms from. I had mentioned that I had placed a test order with your company and would show her the products when they arrived. Sadly, my story now will not be one singing your praises but I will be informing them of the error that has been made and how your company refuses to offer any assistance in correcting errors (even with customers who have placed countless orders with you over the years on behalf of herself and her employees.) Due to your inability to try and make sure your customer is 100% satisfied, this will definitely be the last order that I place with you. Also, as an additional show of my dissatisfaction, I will be returning every item that I bought that is not embroidered. Maybe one day you will learn that customer satisfaction DOES matter!
An EX-customer
 28th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
We sincerely apologize for the error and your experience with our company. Our records indicate this matter has been addressed and resolved. If we can be of any further assistance please call and speak with one of our customer service representatives at 866-947-5684.
 17th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes

AllHeart - Poor Service/Lies

Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service. I ordered 6 lab coats embroidered on both sides. I the special requests I asked that the name be embroidered two inches above the pocket instead of the usual one inch. I asked if that was a problem to call or email me and gave both my phone number and email address. I received no call or email. I received the lab coats and instead of two inches or even one inch they embroidered the name one half inch above the pocket. I immediately called spoke with customer NO SERVICE and was told somebody would call me within 24 hours. No call No email. NO SERVICE. NO RETURN BUSINESS. STAY AWAY!!!
 14th of Mar, 2013 by    0 Votes
I purchased a stethoscope on March 7, 2013 and the tracking number they gave me is invalid. They are lying to me telling me that Fedex is having a problem with their tracking system but when I called Fedex they said they were not and that no package was ever scanned from allhearts company but yet the took my money out of my account. VERY DISPLEASED. I will not shop there again and I do not advise anyone to purchase anything from them.

Contact Us