logo

vitopharma.com
scam money
4. (30 mins ago)
Willowbend Environmental Center
I got bogus check from them
5. (32 mins ago)

luggage lost

Aeroflot Russian Airlines
Russia
aeroflot.ru
Aeroflot lost my luggage last month. On Oct 9th, I flied from Rome to Shanghai and transferred in Moscow. Finally they lost my suitcase and haven't found it for me till now. There are a lot of luxury goods and gifts in the suitcase and total value is higher than $4000 US dollars. However, they only would pay me $400 US dollars as the compensation base on the Warsaw Convention. The compensation is only 10% of my lost luggage.
Comments Russia Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jun, 2010 by   jdsfha 0 Votes
I had the same problem . The worst airline ever. I will be filing a lawsuit againt them. They are veryy trashy! Good luck to you, .
 12th of Jun, 2010 by   jdsfha 0 Votes
DO NOT TRAVEL WITH AEROFLOT!!!1
 23rd of Aug, 2010 by   Mia B 0 Votes
Yes, NEVER fly with Aeroflot!

1. luggage was LOST A WEEK AGO (!) (even though it was clearly marked with tags (address/phone/name) and had a full two-way itinerary inside my bag
2. it is IMPOSSIBLE to get in touch with ANY of their reps ON THE PHONE (either no one answers the phone, or it is "constantly busy" - tried for 5 days in a row!
3. they do not have any integrated system to track your luggage and/or give you updates other than Moscow (other cities IT IS HANDWRITTEN! In a notebook ... or they just attach yellow stickers on your bag).
4. they do not know to which location your luggage might arrive - they name THREE different locations where my luggage MIGHT ARRIVE.
5. on a previous flight a month ago OXYGEN MASKS dropped - no one explained a reason, almost zero help from flight attendants during that emergency.
6. they REFUSED to put MILES on my account being RUDE and saying THEY ARE TOO BUSY FOR THAT.
7. a passenger near me spilled tea on his pants - NO HELP from flight attendants, moreover THEY THREATENED HIM TO CALL POLICE when they land and ACCUSED with "disorderly behaviour" when he demanded help and proper attitude from a flight attendant.
8. Seats not working inside a plane.

NEVER FLY WITH AEROFLOT!!!
 1st of May, 2012 by   ggupta 0 Votes
Worst airline ever.. should be barred for international flights.
Completely unreliable; staff too rude to talk & they can't even speak or understand english. Lost my luggage for onward & return flight & there is nothing I can do or talk to, to get a status of where it is..
I am regretting on my decision to fly aeroflot (didn't read reviews earlier) - would recommend paying more & choosing someother airline instead of flying cheap on aeroflot.
 23rd of Feb, 2013 by   lostluggage88 0 Votes
It has been over 2 months and I have not even heard back. THey lost my luggage and could care less. They are thieves and I am suing in Miami. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE
 16th of Jul, 2014 by   Johannn 0 Votes
I had the exact same experience. do not flight with Aeroflot. They are thieves!
 3rd of Nov, 2014 by   LaraH 0 Votes
AVOID AEROFLOT!!! WORST AIRLINES EVER! THEY ARE NONPROFESSIONALS AND THIEVES!!!

I had booked 2 tickets with Aeroflot which I have attached herewith on the 9th of August from BEY - SVO - LED - BEY.

However, we missed my flight (due to some visa requirement document we had to prepare) - thus in order to keep our prepaid hotel reservations ongoing without any cancellation fees - we had to purchase 2 other BUSINESS CLASS one way ticket ($1, 685) operated by Aeroflot via Milan to get to Moscow on time since we had a limited time on our Russian Visa. I had thought that once we arrive to Moscow, we will pay the penalty fees and keep our initial ticket reservation as is.

After we reached Milano - we had to wait for 15 hours transit in Malpensa Airport because the employees were on strike, and no one from Aeroflot's representatives was at the transfer desk and no one would even talk to us (Even though I kept calling AEROFLOT'S desk from my roaming phone). No one even had the courtesy to go to the transfer desk to put us on the next 2 flights which they had from Malpensa to Moscow, so we had to wait for 15 hours to catch our flight.

After waiting for 15 hours, I spoke to the lady at the boarding pass to check if our luggage were on board before boarding the flight! Everyone at the boarding gate was extremely rude, and no one responded to us. We had no Shenghen visa stamped on our passports, so we couldn't exit the international boarders of the passport control to meet anyone at the Aeroflot counter!! And no one from their counter would even respond to my roaming calls to help us catch the second 2 flights they had to Moscow...

After arriving to MOSCOW eventually - To my surprise, my 2 luggage's never reached SVO's airport in Moscow. We had spent my entire 5 days in Russia with no clothes and no luggage, we still have NO INFORMATION ABOUT OUR LUGGAGE UNTIL THIS MOMENT. I have filled and attached the Customs Claim Form which I had to fill out at SVO airport after I have lost my luggage. Kept calling them almost 10 times everyday and they never answer; when they do, they reply rudely that we have no information!

In addition to all the above, our initial tickets on Aeroflot which I had booked and paid for (Attached herewith) were cancelled; we had to do a new one way booking from Moscow (SVO) - St. Petersburg (LED) - Beirut (BEY) again! And pay Aeroflot $900 USD again per ticket to keep ours and return back to Beirut!

So we had to pay $5, 000 for 2 passengers tickets!!!

I requested them kindly to compensate us on the following:
Compensation for loosing our bags for 10 days. I had to re-purchase everything during my stay in Moscow; WHICH I CLAIMED AT THE CUSTOMS IN SVO MOSCOW: OUR REFERENCE NUMBER IS SVOSU***** - EACH LUGGAGE WAS WORTH $10, 000 USD. (Still NO INFORMATION ON THE BAG)
EXPENSES FOR SHOPPING IN RUSSIA SINCE WE ARRIVED WITH NO LUGGAGE!!! COMPENSATE FOR AT LEAST 10, 000 USD FOR 2 PASSENGERS. Clothes, underwear, jackets, shoes, vanity kits, roaming telephone expenses etc...

Compensate on waiting at the airport for 15 hours because no one would bother to meet us at the transfer desk at Malpensa.. to board us on the upcoming flights, even though we were on Business Class. Thus, a refund of my purchased ticket.

Compensate on the Roaming telephone expenses that I had to pay to get in touch with an Aeroflot representative at Malpensa, and the calls I had to call the airport to follow up with the lost luggage!

In other words, I have never been compensated for a Dollar, they never took the courtesy to respond to my calls, messages, emails... And my luggage are still lost!

Mid-South Employment Fraud