logo

KFC - South Africa
Service was so terrible!
4. (14 mins ago)
Shell Service Station
Rude & arrogant behaviour with minimum knowledge of current situation

Consumer Tips & Tricks

luggage lost

Aeroflot Russian Airlines
Russia
aeroflot.ru
Aeroflot lost my luggage last month. On Oct 9th, I flied from Rome to Shanghai and transferred in Moscow. Finally they lost my suitcase and haven't found it for me till now. There are a lot of luxury goods and gifts in the suitcase and total value is higher than $4000 US dollars. However, they only would pay me $400 US dollars as the compensation base on the Warsaw Convention. The compensation is only 10% of my lost luggage.
Comments Russia Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Jun, 2010 by   jdsfha 0 Votes
I had the same problem . The worst airline ever. I will be filing a lawsuit againt them. They are veryy trashy! Good luck to you, .
 12th of Jun, 2010 by   jdsfha 0 Votes
DO NOT TRAVEL WITH AEROFLOT!!!1
 23rd of Aug, 2010 by   Mia B 0 Votes
Yes, NEVER fly with Aeroflot!

1. luggage was LOST A WEEK AGO (!) (even though it was clearly marked with tags (address/phone/name) and had a full two-way itinerary inside my bag
2. it is IMPOSSIBLE to get in touch with ANY of their reps ON THE PHONE (either no one answers the phone, or it is "constantly busy" - tried for 5 days in a row!
3. they do not have any integrated system to track your luggage and/or give you updates other than Moscow (other cities IT IS HANDWRITTEN! In a notebook ... or they just attach yellow stickers on your bag).
4. they do not know to which location your luggage might arrive - they name THREE different locations where my luggage MIGHT ARRIVE.
5. on a previous flight a month ago OXYGEN MASKS dropped - no one explained a reason, almost zero help from flight attendants during that emergency.
6. they REFUSED to put MILES on my account being RUDE and saying THEY ARE TOO BUSY FOR THAT.
7. a passenger near me spilled tea on his pants - NO HELP from flight attendants, moreover THEY THREATENED HIM TO CALL POLICE when they land and ACCUSED with "disorderly behaviour" when he demanded help and proper attitude from a flight attendant.
8. Seats not working inside a plane.

NEVER FLY WITH AEROFLOT!!!
 1st of May, 2012 by   ggupta 0 Votes
Worst airline ever.. should be barred for international flights.
Completely unreliable; staff too rude to talk & they can't even speak or understand english. Lost my luggage for onward & return flight & there is nothing I can do or talk to, to get a status of where it is..
I am regretting on my decision to fly aeroflot (didn't read reviews earlier) - would recommend paying more & choosing someother airline instead of flying cheap on aeroflot.
 23rd of Feb, 2013 by   lostluggage88 0 Votes
It has been over 2 months and I have not even heard back. THey lost my luggage and could care less. They are thieves and I am suing in Miami. DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE
 16th of Jul, 2014 by   Johannn 0 Votes
I had the exact same experience. do not flight with Aeroflot. They are thieves!

How to Buy a House: Picking the Right Pros