logo

Feldman Law Center
Fradulent Claims to Aquire Clients
4. (12 mins ago)
Direct Buy Membership
Poorly run business and a rip off!
5. (12 mins ago)
SSCSWORLD
A holistic business support from experts

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

A&E Factory Service, St. Louis, Missouri Complaints & Reviews - terrible customer service

A&E Factory Service Contacts & Informations

A&E Factory Service

Posted:    Liz H.

terrible customer service

a&e factory service
St. Louis, Missouri
I was directed to a&e by my home protection policy when my built-in Whirlpool oven ceased to work. Two weeks later I still don't have a working oven (and I DO have 4 children), I have two incorrect parts from Whirlpool and I have been told that I will not be able to use the self-clean function ever again. From the first visit the technician was telling me that it would be repaired faster if my husband could install the part once it arrived (after I had paid my $100 deductible). When the second incorrect part arrived on a Friday, a&e's call center person was rude, told me there was nothing she could do except to ask me to call back tomorrow, and offered to give me Whirlpool's number so that I could order a part myself! All this for $100! It was, quite simply one of the worst customer service experiences I have had (trumped only by AT&T-worst service of all time). Whatever you do: do not call a&e factory service. If you have a home protection policy and they direct you there ask for another vendor and refuse to use this "service."
Comments United States Appliances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Aug, 2008 by   Tanis Stewart 0 Votes
On Aug 8, 2008, I was scheduled to have my refrigerator repaired by A& E Factory Service. I was given a 4 hour window. I explained that I was out of state and needed to arrange to have someone at my house and would appreciate them adhering to the time window. On the morning of the scheduled service I called to make sure I was scheduled. Later I received a call from the technician saying he would arrive between approximately between 10:30 & 10:45. When no one had arrived by 12:30 I called customer service. I was told that unfortunately they didn't get to me today and I could schedule another 4 hr window. I asked to speak to a supervisory. The supervisor said that was incorrect and that I was still on the list. I later received a call from a different technician saying that I had been added to his list, but that he didn't know when he would be able to get to my house. What awful customer service. I have registered a formal complaint with Kitchen Aid (they made the referral to A&E) and A&E. I am looking for another replair company.

Driving Cross Country for Free