logo

Associated Community Services
Former employee
3. (2 mins ago)
Lifecell
taking money without concent on trial
4. (43 mins ago)
All American Advertising
Lies
5. (48 mins ago)
Alpine Nursery
Store owner traps neighborhood cats

Consumer Tips & Tricks

445 Sherman Ave, Suite C
Sunnyvale, California
Phone: 650-324-4867
adultfriendfinder.com
I paid for Gold Membership and when I tried to send first email I was immediately directed to log in page where I have never been allowed in again. I try and request support and DO NOT hear from them. It seems that there are many who have been ripped off by this site, who can we turn to? What can be done? Please respond and I will dedicate my free time to stopping this company from taking others money to.
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Feb, 2009 by   studmuffin589 0 Votes
Yes, they ripped you off! Put a stop to them! Check out my comments at the following link: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/horneymatches-c86447.html
 24th of Aug, 2009 by   jameskane 0 Votes
Noticed a $30 charge from them - adult friend finder - on my visa bill & called BofA to complain that this was unauthorized. BofA notified me that I had been charged $140 one year ago by aff. This was also not authorized, though I failed to see it on my statement at the time (crazy work schedule).

They had my account number from when I had tried the paying membership for a month. Not only is it buyer beware, but consumer beware also. It is worth noting that the account number had been changed due to a lost card, but BofA had allowed this transaction to place anyway.

There are better, free sites to meet people. AFF stole my money; don't even bother signing on for a "free membership."
 11th of Dec, 2009 by   bernyboymk 0 Votes
be aware i was a memberof aff the pictures they send you are decoys to get you to sign the real people are few and far dont waste your money but the worst is that i had auto renew turned off and they still took my money do not sign up they will steal your money beware put adult friend finder in goole and see waht this company is really about its quite scarey and you will comprimise your credit card be warned
 26th of Dec, 2009 by   friendfinderautorenewalscam 0 Votes
Just happened to me. i turned auto renewal off and to my surprise, 2 months later I find that it was on after I turned it off. They show "proof" of me logged in when I never was after phoning their customer service and won't give me back all the money for it. Site is a joke.
 17th of Feb, 2010 by   aligatorman 0 Votes
How about paying for a silver membership that AFF approved, logging in for two weeks till I get an email stating my user name is inappropriate. So my membership was denied till I could rectify the situation only to find out, you can't change your username. Thanks AFF for stealing my money.
 11th of Dec, 2010 by   Rip-off by Friendfinder-sunnyvale caus 0 Votes
On Saturday December 11th my phone sonded a comment or text, what I found was that our credit card had been charged 20.95 by Friendfinder. WE have NO- Submitting With them. This is fraud plain as you can get it. Smith and or Jernigan.
The only Dateing site we have been on is Singlesnet.com
from-- Robertjernigan4627@yahoo.com
Just to let you know and Thanks
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   thinbadd03 0 Votes
wow me to just upgraded to gold 60.00 plus dollars and now AFF say my account never existed im pissed
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   thinbadd03 0 Votes
adult friend finder erased my acount last night after I just upgraded to gold 60.00 plus dollars I hope they dont continue to still my money.
 22nd of May, 2011 by   bgacc 0 Votes
Socialbugg.com is a Free site of singles. You should try them out or Facebook.com...both sites are free. You can't lose and there's plenty of singles.
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by   Smokey9015 0 Votes
I paid my money and when I go on the site it say will not open page because to many redirects
 16th of Oct, 2013 by   MT04 0 Votes
I paid for a Gold Membership last night @ $19.95 for a month. I used the site last night and this morning. Now when I try to log in it says my username and email address don't exist. I went to my email to find that I received an email a little while ago telling me that my email address had been changed to an address that I have never heard of or owned. It also says that my gender was changed in my profile from male to female, which I also did not do. I logged in to my credit card account to find that I not only was charged the $19.95 but also two charges of $9.90 for god knows what. This is ridiculous and should be a crime. What can I do to stop this. I can't even log in to my account to cancel my membership. Please help.

2010 Year End Tax Tips