logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Hobby King
I did not recieve the product
2. (21 mins ago)
Himalayan Cat Purchase
Barbara Redalia of Tuleburg Cattery
3. (23 mins ago)
Aqua Texas Inc
This is the worst water company I have ever had the displeasure of being forced to use
4. (26 mins ago)
Reliable Credit Servers
Bogus or SCAM
5. (42 mins ago)
ICICI NRI Banking - Money2India
Money2india: read this before you use the service!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Adult Friend Finder

Posted:    Tracy

False charges

Adult Friend Finder
Apparently Adult Friend Finder is charging my credit card $17.85 long after I'd cancelled my account with them. This site has become a total rip off and needs to be shut down. I joined AFF once before a few years ago and actually kind of liked it. I even met someone from there and we had a good time together. Skip ahead three or four years and this site thinks it has a license to steal. I should've known something was up when I clicked silver membership and it charged me for a gold. But, I thought it was my mistake and let it go. Just in case, I turned the auto-renew feature to off so I wouldn't be charged further. Then, I just happened to check my credit card activity a couple of days ago and I see a charge for $17.85 from a company called BILLFF.com at 650-847-3100. This seems to be an Adult Friend Finder company. Now, I have to cancel my card and be issued a new one or AFF will keep charging me whether I cancel with them or not. This will be the second time in 6 months I've had to do this. The other time I was ripped off by a company called megaupload___another company that charges your card and gives you nothing. Before this year, I'd never had a single problem with purchases made online. Now, I don't know who to trust. I've found out that a good indicator that you're dealing with a ripoff is when you complete the transaction but no receipt of the charges is sent to your email. This happened with both megaupload and AFF.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid Auto Dealer Scams