logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Wyzant.com
They are a horrible company and I urge any who wish to tutor not to bother with these scam artists
2. (13 mins ago)
Leor Skin Care
They started to steal from us
3. (50 mins ago)
Odesk
Financial Account has been suspended PERMANENTLY
4. (51 mins ago)
National Tax Experts/ IRS Tax Doctor
Scam/ Fraud
5. (54 mins ago)
Cheapjerseys.us
Do not order from this site

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Adult Friend Finder

Posted:    Tracy

False charges

Adult Friend Finder
Apparently Adult Friend Finder is charging my credit card $17.85 long after I'd cancelled my account with them. This site has become a total rip off and needs to be shut down. I joined AFF once before a few years ago and actually kind of liked it. I even met someone from there and we had a good time together. Skip ahead three or four years and this site thinks it has a license to steal. I should've known something was up when I clicked silver membership and it charged me for a gold. But, I thought it was my mistake and let it go. Just in case, I turned the auto-renew feature to off so I wouldn't be charged further. Then, I just happened to check my credit card activity a couple of days ago and I see a charge for $17.85 from a company called BILLFF.com at 650-847-3100. This seems to be an Adult Friend Finder company. Now, I have to cancel my card and be issued a new one or AFF will keep charging me whether I cancel with them or not. This will be the second time in 6 months I've had to do this. The other time I was ripped off by a company called megaupload___another company that charges your card and gives you nothing. Before this year, I'd never had a single problem with purchases made online. Now, I don't know who to trust. I've found out that a good indicator that you're dealing with a ripoff is when you complete the transaction but no receipt of the charges is sent to your email. This happened with both megaupload and AFF.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid Foreclosure