logo

SBI ATM Card
Transcation declained
3. (10 mins ago)
myticketsonline.eu
Lost money, not received tickets
4. (10 mins ago)

Xhose Pro Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Xhose Pro - Hose split open at the bottom

Posted: 2014-04-06 by    darcy40
I purhased 4 of these last year in hopes they would be better than the green ones I purchased. I got them out of the packages to use for the spring. lst one I used the hose split from the bottom (with the valve open) and just kept going. I cut off the water after it reached the middle. All 8 of my green hoses, I know different company burst at the connection. SUCH GOOD ADVERTISING, SUCH A BAD PRODUCT...I have 2 more of these to try. VEERY LEARY OF THIS PRODUCT. IT SAYS THEY CAN BE RETURNED BUT IN ALL THE LITERATURE THERE IS NO ADDRESS OR INFORMATION ON HOW TO RETURN THESE DEFECTIVE ITEMS. PLEASE...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden

Xhose Pro - I was looking forward to getting a replacement

Posted: 2013-06-12 by    blackos
I got my flexible hose home and used it for only 10 minutes and it broke. Then inner hose must have had a slit in it because in the middle of the 50 feet hose was gushing water. My sister was with me and we both bought them. I don’t have my receipt. I am dissatisfied. I was looking forward to getting a replacement from Xhose Pro....

What's New in Smart Phones