logo

blackstuff.net
Scam
2. (8 mins ago)
Typical Dutch Stuff
Cheat money through the Typical dutch stuff
3. (27 mins ago)
orchard loan
refund loan
4. (28 mins ago)
Auto Services Company, Inc.
refusal to honor warranty

www.skype.com INTERNET LU Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.skype.com INTERNET LU - Illinois - Fradulent Charges

Posted:    jcisco
This company has allowed someone that stole my debit card information to use it. After emailing back and forth with different people from customer services (because they do not have a phone number to call), I had to give them the first six and last four numbers of my card along with my expiration date and the name on the card (MINE), I looked at my banking account and once again the company added another charge! I do not, nor will I ever, have a skype account. They keep giving me the run-around about the first charge and I have yet to get a response since the second charge hit my bank account. They...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Illinois Complaint category Internet Services

www.skype.com INTERNET LU - fraudulent charges

Posted:    jdray1958
found unautorized charges to my bank account. Three charges for 10.00, 18.00, and 18.00....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

www.skype.com INTERNET LU - Indiana, Indianapolis - unathorized charges

Posted:    Allison Jarrett
Hello, I have 3 unauthorized charges to my checking account in the amount of $10.00, $10.00 & $18.00...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Indiana, Indianapolis Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Swine Flu Vaccine Scam