logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (49 mins ago)
Beachwood Success Method
Fake charge and they sent me wrong contact info
2. (54 mins ago)
electronics8881.com
Beware
3. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
eduniche.com
They took money and haven’t provided any services
4. (1 hr 19 mins ago)

www.GreatFunSite.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

www.GreatFunSite.com - Tennessee, Nashville - Never signed up

Posted:    Samantha Frechette
I received emails about the company, which I sent to spam because I didn't recognize. I now today have received a membership card in the mail for the company and I NEVER signed up for anything.

I don't know how they got my information or if they have my credit card information. But I am livid.

I had to call the company and cancel a membership I NEVER signed up for so I wouldn't be charged and I am freaked out now because I don't kow if they have my credit card information....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Tennessee, Nashville Complaint category Entertainment

www.GreatFunSite.com - Washington - greatfunsite.com

Posted:    margaret altomari
While completing an order on drugstore.com i was sent to this greatfunsite.com not realizing it. It was for an offer of 20.00 off my next order which i thought was drugstore.com. So i signed up and lo and behold it is a program that charges 11.99 a month. Something i am not interested in and want out of immediately. Drugstore.com is a new site to me and i have been doing some xmas shopping with them but this was the first time i was inadvertently giving my information to another site that i had no knowledge of.

Thank you....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Washington Complaint category E-Shopping

Social Security Identity Theft