logo

FCL
FRESH CUT BG / SBLC, MTN FOR LEASE
4. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts
Tried to hook but failed
5. (1 hr 51 mins ago)
Whatever Works
Don't even bother with this company unless you like being frustrated

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

TruGreen Chemlawn Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

TruGreen Chemlawn - New York, Niskayuna - Lying about service

Posted: 2012-08-16 by    unhappy in Niskayuna
I have used them for the past few years and my lawn has a lot of weeds. I see them come up and put their yellow signs up, but the following week I still have weeds. I call them and I am told they will send someone out to look at it. When you call them back nobody knows who came out. They straight out lie. After more phone calls they promise to send someone out and you never get to see anybody. They come out and service you again and my lawns has 30% more weeds. They do not care about making you happy. They just want their money and they do not give you service....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, Niskayuna Complaint category Home & Garden

TruGreen Chemlawn - Illinois, Berwyn - illegal business practices

Posted: 2012-04-05 by    Poppysmate
April 5 2012

In March 2012 I called TruGreen Chemlawn and spoke to a customer service representative regarding non-contractual service they applied and automatically deducted from my bank. I was scammed in a similar fashion last year and ended up paying for the entire year. The had my account number and the sky was the limit. This time it was the final straw. I filed a complaint with the BBB and was called by the local manager who apologized and said that my $37 would be refunded to me. It's been 2 months and I'm still waiting. However, I have received 2 calls back since...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Illinois, Berwyn Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

TruGreen Chemlawn - Maryland, Baltimore - Harassment

Posted:    Bryan DiFatta
That for 6 years I had to deal with numerous amounts of trugreen chemlawn employee's in my personal Custody & Visitation cases here in Baltimore, Maryland because the mother (Marianne Murray nee Lambert) of my children works for trugreen chemlawn and she has used the company against me nothing other then to harass me, slander me, and embarrass me. She has never used anyone outside of this company what so ever. Their names are Steve Garrett, Marianne Murray, Jonpaul Murray, Mary Stalvey, Renee White, Lisa Netro, Mary walsh, Ernest Anderson, Brenda Bathgate, Carl Athy, Wade Nigrin, Timothy Airey...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Maryland, Baltimore Complaint category Other

TruGreen Chemlawn - Charged me for lawn treatment after cancellation, refuses to credit account

Posted:    JacR01
I sold my house at 3950 Clinard Ave, Winston-Salem, NC with the closing occurring in early June 2009.

TruGreen performed a lawn treatment at my home in early June as I forgot to cancel my service. However, I did pay for that treatment, and at the time of payment I also contacted your office and requested that all future treatments be cancelled as I had sold the house and was moving to Texas.

However, I have since been receiving statements showing $46.00 owed for an application on my lawn that TruGreen did on 7/16/09 (invoice 350590), which was long after my phone call...

TruGreen Chemlawn - Ohio, Batavia - Customer Service

Posted:    Joe
I contracted with this company to treat my lawn, but told them it would be a month before I needed treatment, since I was planting seed. The CS rep said "No Problem!" A week later, two days before I was scheduled to plant the lawn, the driver treated my lawn with a weed killer, which made it impossible to plant any more grass. They apologized, said they would give me two bags of seed, and I wouldn't have to pay for the treatment. I was then billed for the treatment, which I had to call about. They finally took that off, AND THEN TREATED MY LAWN AGAIN. I had no lawn by then, so they...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Batavia Complaint category Home & Garden

TruGreen Chemlawn - Washington, Puyallup - Don't use them

Posted:    Valerie
I owned a vacant home in Federal Way WA and wished to have one time fertilizing and insect spray before putting house on the market. He assured me that this was fine. I live in California and asked to be billed there providing a billing address.

Upon a subsequent trip to the house, I discovered wet bills for additional work on the front porch (not in an envelope) just thrown on the porch. I made a phone call and received apologies and would change the billing address. I paid for one additional application that had not been requested.

Another trip to WA and another weathered...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Washington, Puyallup Complaint category Products & Services

TruGreen Chemlawn - Ohio, Elyria - TruGreen Killed My Lawn

Posted:    Don
Over the course of last year, TruGreen completely killed my lawn - it literally disintegrated. This was despite the fact that I bought a couple of their upgrades and "needed treatments" + watered and kept the blades high on my mower.

A manager was supposed to come out and look at what is left (dirt) but of course never showed up. Unbeliveably they continue to call and try to get us to renew our service. The latest call was tonite. I told the guy who called me that there was nothing left to spray - he told me (quote) - "Well I have no idea what could have happened...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Elyria Complaint category Home & Garden

How to Invest Without Much Money