logo

Rygiel Supports For Community Living
Harassment and Slander is allowed
5. (32 mins ago)
Edreams
Mistake done by eDreams employee cost me 700 euros and they don't want to resolve the issue

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Thredup Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Thredup - California, San Francisco - Thredup is stealing clothing & money from consumers

Posted: 2013-08-01 by    Leanne F
Thredup is an online resale shop. The premiss is you order a bag from their website and fill it with quality clothing then send it back and thredup will pay you for the clothing. However, what they won't tell you is that you will receive only pennies for brand new clothing you send in. I sent in 3 bags, about 150 items, of mostly brand new with tags Gymboree and Gap. Thredup paid me less than $1 for almost every item and didn't pay me for some of the items. After numerous emails and phone calls, thredup refused to pay me a reasonable amount for my clothes. I notified every consumer complaint...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, San Francisco Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Thredup - They have stolen all the clothing

Posted: 2012-08-26 by    amnes
I sent big bag of good quality clothing for poor people to Thredup. I called them after some time to find out if they got the package. Some 2 times they told that bag is still not received. Then they told that it was lost. I think they have stolen all the clothing to resell. They don’t have heart…...

Pictures Are Also Used For Romance Scam!

Latest Groups