logo

ResCare Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

ResCare - Ohio, Marietta - Issue of paycheck

Posted: 2012-06-08 by    Jess89
I started to work for ResCare in Rock Hill SC in September of 2011. I worked there up until May 10 2012. I transferred over to the Marietta OH facility on May 18 2012. Today of June 8 2012 I was supposed to get a pay check. They told me that they didn't have a check for me and tried to blame my former Superviser for me not having a check when it was there responsiblity to pay me for the hours I have worked....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio, Marietta Complaint category Other

ResCare - Fraud and scam

Posted:    Ravim
I worked for EduCare, a subsidiary of ResCare, for almost 2 years. After a violent incident with one of the consumers I decided to work on oncall status, March 2006. At that time I called the place that was garnishing my wages to see how much I still owed. I was informed that NOTHING had been paid. My checks had been garnished since October 2005! Also 1 of my last paychecks and last 2 millage checks were lost.

When I brought this to the attention of the HR director he said he would handle it. After MANY months of having to go up to the office and inquiring about my money I received...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Saving on Spring Break