logo

Exhilway Asia Ventures
Cheating money and Killing Business
3. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
Wacovia bank 1565 highland
Stolen atm card and requested credit card
4. (1 hr 28 mins ago)

Nutribullet Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Nutribullet - Ontario, Sturgeon Falls - Not working properly

Posted: 2014-01-30 by    Marijke240
I received the Nutribullet for Christmas and don't have the receipt so am unable to return to the company for repairs. However, I want others to know that I am very disappointed that this product has lasted less than a month. At first I was very pleased with the results. Now it is becoming increasingly difficult to use, the motor keeps running when the cup is taken out of the base and I can detect a burnt odour after using the machine.
I will not recommend to anyone else!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada, Ontario, Sturgeon Falls Complaint category Appliances

Nutribullet - California, nationwide and worldwide - fraudulent charges and defective device

Posted: 2013-02-23 by    Randolph Rogers
At the present time there are 1, 990, 104 complaint against Nutribullet from consumer fraud, , unauthorized transactions, defective equipment ect .We could launch a group law suit and put these thieves out of business 817 542 5478 Randolph Rogers 817 542 5478...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, nationwide and worldwide Complaint category Appliances

Nutribullet - Customer Service Refund Line

Posted: 2013-01-02 by    Dee-Deea
I ordered the nutribullet along with extra attachments, needless to say I didn't need the extra attachments. The invoice states to call 855-346-8874 for refund. I've been calling this number for 2 wks now and no-one answers. It just has a standard recording of maintenance update. I called the number where you place orders inquiring about the problem with the refund customer svc dept and she stated it's only a couple of people that work from their home that answers that line. She also stated they (ordering dept) receives millions of complaint calls regarding this same issue on a regular...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Appliances

Nutribullet - Suckered to get healthy

Posted: 2012-09-27 by    Siames
I order the NutriBullet 1-800-620-1485 off a TV commercial. I received the package and additional superboost weight lost supplement that can be returned with no hassle within a thirty day trail period. I am pleased with the supplement and wanted to return it, but you have to have an authorized number to include in the return in order to get credited from my credit card. I’ve attempted to get this number but to no avail the customer service number is a hoax 1-855-346-8874, when calling the number rings once and immediately goes to a busy signal 24/7. So I’m left to believe it is a SCAM...

Beware of Internet Teeth Whitening Scam