Midland Funding LLC Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Midland Funding LLC - Virginia / Served a summons to appear in court

Ml
MLB69 on 2011-06-30
My husband has been served a summons for garnishment fronm this company who is being supported by a place called Dominion Law. This debt we are not even sure what it is for. The other thing is tht is is past the statue of limitations. This will affect my husbands job that he has had with the local School system for almost 10 years now. What can we do??

Midland Funding LLC / MORONS

My
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Shut-Down-Midland-funding-LLC-Junk-Debt-Collection-Companies/ http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Shut-Down-Midland-funding-LLC-Junk-Debt-Collection-Companies/ http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Shut-Down-Midland-funding-LLC-Junk-Debt-Collection-Companies/ http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Shut-Down-Midland-funding-LLC-Junk-Debt-Collection-Companies/

Midland Funding LLC / MIdland Funding LLC SCUM

My
Everyone Join me in the fight to shut down Midland Funding LLC a Junk Debt Collector and all of there locations! They are violating our rights and using illegal methods to harass us and using manipulating legal practices to packet your hard earn money! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Shut-Down-Midland-funding-LLC-Junk-Debt-Collection-Companies/ Thank You all for your support and dedication!

Midland Funding LLC / Deceptive Junk Debt Collector!!!!!!

Midland Funding LLC / Fraudulent Company

Midland Funding LLC / Harassing Tactics

My
Everyone Join me in the fight to shut down Midland Funding LLC a Junk Debt Collector and all of there locations! They are violating our rights and using illegal methods to harass us and using manipulating legal practices to packet your hard earn money! The Petition site is: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Shut-Down-Midland-funding-LLC-Junk-Debt-Collection-Companies/ Thank You all for your support and dedication!

Midland Funding LLC / Scamming People

Midland Funding LLC / scam artist

My
Everyone Join me in the fight to shut down Midland Funding LLC a Junk Debt Collector and all of there locations! They are violating our rights and using illegal methods to harass us and using manipulating legal practices to packet your hard earn money! website for petition is: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Shut-Down-Midland-funding-LLC-Junk-Debt-Collection-Companies/ Thank You all for your support and dedication!

Midland Funding LLC - Ohio, Cleveland / what is this

Da
I recieved a letter asking me to settle my almost 12, 000.00 debt with them in half and only pay $6, 502.86. Problem, I have been cleaning my credit up to buy a home for a little while. Who in the heck are these people. They are not on my credit nor do I have a clue what they are talking about. I have attampted to call, they are very nasty and answer no questions. The letter states nothing as to what this was for. I have seen many complaints on line now about this Midland Fundling LLC. Are they just a scam, or what. THis is crap

Midland Funding LLC - California, San Diego / unjust law suit

Fm
Fmom on
I have received notice they they have filed a law suit against me in Jackson County Missouri case number 0916-CV34435 on 11/05/2009 AC Suit on Account I have never heard of this company or have I ever received any mail or phone calls from them. After doing research on they company I have found some addresses on them. I for one am not going to take this laying down. I am planning on going to the first court hearing and then if the judge won't dismiss this I will hire a attorney and go forward with protecting my self as well as filing a law suit against them. San Diego, CA. 8875 Aero Drive...

Midland Funding LLC / This Alledged Debt

I received a Letter from your company about an alleged debt that is now over seven years old which you can not legally collect. This alleged debt belongs to one Peter Torrelli Jr. The account number is as follows: 8519718355 If you try to contact me again on this matter I will be turning it over to an attorney to sue you for trying to collect on an alleged debt of over seven years!

Midland Funding LLC - Massachusetts / sueing me

Ho
I received a letter from Daniels Law Office stating i owed midland funding $3500 which i have no idea why, now they are taking money from my checking account

Midland Funding LLC - Ohio, Cleveland / sueing and taking money right out of my checking account for no reason

Apeerantly ive been sued over a bill i know nothing about i just rreceived a letter thru the clerk of courts were this law firm has had over 1200 dollers taken out of my account, and i have no reason why, all i know is there saying i owe money and they didnt have my address they had my name and the address of my exwife, , , i have never lived at the house thats on the court papers, , so i have no idea whats going on just had money taken out of my account and from what ive read about this company they do this to alot of people

Midland Funding LLC - New Jersey / Complaint

Je
Jen on
I received a call at work today by Midland Funding. The guy didn't even identify himself or the reason he was contacting me. He just asked my name and proceeded to say "are you aware that you are in default on a $3500 debt?" I thought I was hearing things...I said "excuse me?" He repeated himself, still not identifying who he was or where he was calling from. After I asked him several times, he finally said who he was. I explained that I just got the letter in the mail yesterday. He started to threaten a lawsuit and wage attachment if it wasn't paid within a week. Then he tries to...

Midland Funding LLC - Texas, Houston / law suit

Jh
jhorse on
Midland Funding is sueing me. They have hired Jay taylor. how can these corrupt companies get away with this. This is for a credit card 5yrs old. I don't owe this.
Contact Us