logo

H&R Block Emerald Card Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

H&R Block Emerald Card - Texas, Richmond - Fraud

Posted: 2011-12-18 by    OCLG
I went into an office of H&R block hoping to get my advanced loan. I was told $500 was
supposed to be put on my new card. Well as I go to swipe my card to buy my children's
gifts; the new card was declined! I call the card company. The
company says that I have a negative balance of $1, 781.00! The
representative says I have two active cards issued to me! I was told
purchases were being made on an expired card! So now my
children won't be opening anything up for Christmas. I am trying to do what I can
to dispute this matter. I, too am done...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Richmond Complaint category Tax Services

H&R Block Emerald Card - H&R Block are liars!

Posted:    homzie
We have been trying to get our $400 back from these jerks for over a week now. We have been lied to and just want our money back! We tried to place an order online for $400 for our son for a pocketbike. The order did not go thru because the vendor did not have the item in stock. Well H&R Block kept telling us to wait 24 hours for the money to be put back on the card. Then they tell us that we have to contact the vendor and have them send a fax saying it's ok to release the money to them. The vendor will not do that because the order never went thru because they didn't have the item in,...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

H&R Block Emerald Card - Arkansas, Harrison - Emerald card scam/rip off

Posted:    Johnsons
We used the emerald green card for the first and last time this year 2009! We paid over 400 to get our cash on our card within 2 days! We had read an article online that you could get 5000 a day in cash @ atm and we had 6700 coming! So the day we get it we go to get what money is ours to find out not only did we have the 3.00 atm charges which we expected, the card takes them 1.95 everytime you use your card plus we were charged an additional 40.00 credit line charge from them and now its saying we owe the 870.00 by February and for what? One week into our card theyve taken ontop of their 400.00+...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Arkansas, Harrison Complaint category Tax Services

H&R Block Emerald Card - Nevada, Las Vegas - Economic relief check scam

Posted:    Rob Teeters
I received my tax refund via a direct deposit to an H&R Block Emerald Card as I was told I would receive my refund much faster. I was told I would receive an e-mail once my card was activated and the money was in the account. I never received the e-mail and only after numerous checks on the 866 H&R Block number did I finally receive my money. I promptly went to my bank and withdrew the funds and cut up my card. Now the fun begins... The economic relief funds... I received the usual notice from the IRS as to the date I would receive my $1, 200.00 Economic Stimulus check. It did not arrive so I called...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nevada, Las Vegas Complaint category Tax Services

Do It Yourself Car Diagnosis