logo

Friesen Press Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Friesen Press - They need only customer’s money

Posted: 2014-04-09 by    Reik
I published my first addition of my book in the Friesen Press. There were some mistakes, and when I contacted the rep of this company, I asked to change these mistakes. The rep told me that it was possible, but I needed to pay about $300. I paid this sum and told to change the info on the cover and on the back. They changed only cover, and after that they refused to do anything else, and asked for more money. These people are horrible, and they want only your money. Stay away from them and share this info....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Books

Friesen Press - Lied to by sales staff

Posted: 2012-03-07 by    Taklode
I signed up for Book and e-Book was told by sales staff that the Royalty on e-Book was 50%.

Later told by Book Production Manager that the e-Book was 30%. There was no contract written to prove the e-Book's Royalty. I canceled the e-Book still have not received the money for that cancellation it should have come via my email has not been done yet although I was told it would be done 3 weeks ago.

First Manuscript was sent back to me as a PDF form for me to correct but there were more than the allowed corrections so it was going to cost another $300. to do the corrections...

Tan Man Fraud Report