logo

Triple L Horse Rescue
Fraudulent Solicitation for Funds
3. (3 mins ago)
uadreams.com
The owners need only money and you get nothing
4. (30 mins ago)
Lufthansa
Missing Undelivered Baggage
5. (38 mins ago)
wigsway.co.uk
They took money and haven’t provided order

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Debt Recovery Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Debt Recovery Solutions - Pennsylvania, Oaks - Fraud

Posted:    susann carelli
I received a coolection notice out of the blue, claiming i owed verizon $117. 09 for an address i lived in four years ago. The telephone number i supposedly had is an upstate ny telphone number and could not have possibly been connected in the area code i was in at the time. The woman claimed that the bil was from march 2003 through may 2003. While i lived at my old address (16 years) i did not have verizon as my home telphone company. She indicated they had sent numerous letters to my new address which is not true. I have a verizon home phone now but the numbner is not listed under my married name....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania, Oaks Complaint category Collections Agencies

Debt Recovery Solutions - Harassment

Posted:    Roberto
I relocated from Newport R.I. to Charleston S.C. five years ago. At that time I paid every penny of debt I had and I made follow up phone calls to ensure all accounts were paid and closed. I also had proper address changes and received mail from anyone and everyone.

Five years later I receive a bill from Debt Recovery Solutions claiming I owe a phone bill; they said they purchased the account from Verizon who actually verified that they sold my information.I told them I paid it. They started to harass me with continued billing and harassing phone calls. The call were threatening!...

5 Tips - How To Sell Your Home in a Buyers Market