logo

Peachtree Windows and Doors
NonStop Warranty Worthless
5. (41 mins ago)
Trustpilot.co.uk
deceit by trustpilot by writing good fake reviews

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Debt Recovery Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Debt Recovery Solutions - UNREACHABLE

Posted: 2011-02-15 by    tmcgee
I RECEIVED A STATEMENT FROM DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS SEVERAL MONTHS AGO AND WAS UNABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM. I HAVE RECENETLY BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THEM TO PAY THE SETTLEMENT AMOUNT AND GET THIS OFF MY CREDIT BUT EVERY TIME I CALL IT SAYS THERE OFFICES ARE CLOSED. I TRIED THE WEBSITE DBTSOLUTIONS.COM AND THE ONLY OPTIONS ARE TO MAKE A PAYMENT OR SUBMIT BANKRUPTCY INFORMATION. I WANT TO VIEW MY ACCOUNT AND MAKE SURE THAT WHAT I PAY IS GOING TO CLOSE THIS OUT. I JUST WISH THEY WOULD EITHER ANSWER THE PHONE OR ALLOW PEOPLE TO ACCESS THEIR ACCOUNT INFO ONLINE...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies

Debt Recovery Solutions - New York - Settlement Amount

Posted:    shittzb
I paid the settlement amount that was offered a couple of months late than the letter that was sent and when I spoke to the representative on the telephone to inquire if my account has been cleared of any further charges/fees, I was told that there were remaining monies on my account that need to be paid. No letters from collections agencies. They just keep billing us for unnecessary charges....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York Complaint category Collections Agencies

Debt Recovery Solutions - Pennsylvania, Oaks - fraud

Posted:    susann carelli
I received a coolection notice out of the blue, claiming I owed Verizon $117.09 for an address I lived in four years ago. The telephone number I supposedly had is an upstate NY telphone number and could not have possibly been connected in the area code I was in at the time. The woman claimed that the bil was from March 2003 through May 2003. While I lived at my old address (16 years) I did not have Verizon as my home telphone company. She indicated they had sent numerous letters to my new address which is not true. I have a Verizon home phone now but the numbner is not listed under my married name....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania, Oaks Complaint category Collections Agencies

Debt Recovery Solutions - Harassment

Posted:    Roberto
I relocated from Newport R.I. to Charleston S.C. five years ago. At that time I paid every penny of debt I had and I made follow up phone calls to ensure all accounts were paid and closed. I also had proper address changes and received mail from anyone and everyone.

Five years later I receive a bill from Debt Recovery Solutions claiming I owe a phone bill; they said they purchased the account from Verizon who actually verified that they sold my information.I told them I paid it. They started to harass me with continued billing and harassing phone calls. The call were threatening!...

Phone Fraud