logo

Pearson Vue
No results
4. (1 hr 1 mins ago)
Dollarcollect.com
Fault info and seller doesn’t communicate with the clients
5. (1 hr 11 mins ago)

Debt Recovery Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Debt Recovery Solutions - Pennsylvania, Oaks - Fraud

Posted:    susann carelli
I received a coolection notice out of the blue, claiming i owed verizon $117. 09 for an address i lived in four years ago. The telephone number i supposedly had is an upstate ny telphone number and could not have possibly been connected in the area code i was in at the time. The woman claimed that the bil was from march 2003 through may 2003. While i lived at my old address (16 years) i did not have verizon as my home telphone company. She indicated they had sent numerous letters to my new address which is not true. I have a verizon home phone now but the numbner is not listed under my married name....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania, Oaks Complaint category Collections Agencies

Debt Recovery Solutions - Harassment

Posted:    Roberto
I relocated from Newport R.I. to Charleston S.C. five years ago. At that time I paid every penny of debt I had and I made follow up phone calls to ensure all accounts were paid and closed. I also had proper address changes and received mail from anyone and everyone.

Five years later I receive a bill from Debt Recovery Solutions claiming I owe a phone bill; they said they purchased the account from Verizon who actually verified that they sold my information.I told them I paid it. They started to harass me with continued billing and harassing phone calls. The call were threatening!...

Taking the Bite Out of Dental Bills