logo

Pavingstones.biz
Awful work
3. (21 mins ago)
tripbeam.com
No info about tickets and no reply from these bastards
4. (22 mins ago)
FriesenPress
Scam
5. (30 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler Room Wine Investment Scam (con't)

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

davison inventions Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

davison inventions - My invention

Posted: 2014-03-21 by    snack tray
Here goes. In June 2012 I contacted Davison Inventions re a snack tray. As I have no clue how to market anything I figured I needed assistance. Wow What a huge mistake. I put around $9 thousand into it being told my product had GREAT potential. By the way check some of the other complaint sites for this company. One alone has 65 complaints on it. Any how it was my life savings money hard to come by. I was promised that was all the money needed they would not need another dime. Low and behold I was turned over for marketing to a young woman who seemed to find great delight in hanging up on me. Rude?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

davison inventions - Lied to, deceived, and paid $10,000.00 with incomplete services

Posted: 2011-07-05 by    FRAG
I am writing about Davison and Invention Land based in Pittsburgh. Davison has taken over $10, 000.00 from me and claim they have done nothing wrong but I have been robbed. I have also been lied to, falsely misled, and pressured into signing an agreement with lies.

When Davison submitted my product concept to me in drawing form, I was very concerned that it did not reflect my concept at all. Davison does say that the final product may not look like what the person originally thought it would. I understand that, but the whole concept was different. I was given a drawing of a manual...

davison inventions - California - scam

Posted: 2011-04-26 by    ljess
your companys sales men are misleading and are no differnt that a cars sales man. i am a father of three that has been laid off there for very little income and your salesman had me thinking that my idea was the greatest idea in the world and that the hole comp;any was talking about how great the idea was i sent you every extra penny i had for a stupid cd and some patient research. the thing that gets me is that after i paid you over $700.00 you said it would be a couple week that you would get ahold of me when it was done i waited a couple weeks, still didnt hear from you at all no calls no email...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Online Scams

davison inventions - stoled my invention

Posted:    colleen44
davison& company, had me believeing that i had a very great invention. called the pajama holder. did'nt ask for ant money. until a company wanted my ideal. then they ask me for $695.00.they stoled it. i had a guy call me last nite & he was fixing to send them $700.00. i begged him not to do it it was a scam.i want this company & mr.davison put out of business. and what they stoled from me. my#706-851-4749. sincerly, gracey hastings...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Saving Big on Makeup