logo

CreateSpace
Scammers
3. (19 mins ago)
americanbestlocksmith.com
They worked slowly and the prices were too high
4. (37 mins ago)
Maccorp Czech s.r.o.
very high level of commission (service fee) on currency exchange
5. (41 mins ago)

Blue Mountain e-Cards Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Blue Mountain e-Cards - Idaho - WANT LET MY CARDS GO THROUGH

Posted:    MILDRED WELSH
HAVE PAID MY MEMBER SHIP BUT YOU JUST WANT LET MY CARDS GO THROUGH AND I AM VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS PROGRAM. SEEMS LIKE I PAID FOR NOTHING. YOU EITHER FIX THIS PROBLEM OR I WILL CANCELL AND NEVER USE THE SITE ANY MOR

MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER IS: 422543716...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Idaho Complaint category Online Scams

Blue Mountain e-Cards - Colorado, Bolder - Rip-Off

Posted:    Sues4cats
I was charged without consent for a trial membership. I cannot find
any way to contact them. I was also charged more than I was
supposed to be charged.
The website will not allow me to go into the site to order an e-card. It tells me that my e-mail address does not exist.
I am very angry about this, and it makes people leery of using the
good websites.
It's really a shame they have to scam people, because they do have
a good website that I would have used....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Colorado, Bolder Complaint category E-Shopping

Blue Mountain e-Cards - Victoria - unable to contact

Posted:    Brenda Cavallaro
On 23rd December I applied for a 14 day free trial of Blue Mountain e-cards. I had to pay through Paypal, and was told that it would not be deducted from my account if I notified them within the 14 days. However there is no way I can contact them to cancel my account, and I must contact them or they will charge me.
I have not purchased any e-cards I did not used there service at all, and I want to cancel without them taking my money What can I do.
I think it is appalling how they operate, and I am disgusted with there antics.
Please help....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia, Victoria Complaint category E-Shopping

Blue Mountain e-Cards - California - Can't contact customer service

Posted:    molliecoddle
Blue Mountain is a good site for sending e-cards, but it is impossible to get in contact with customer service when there is a problem. Isn't that illegal??

I changed my e-mail address on their site from my work e-mail to my home e-mail address. However, I'm still receiving "reminders" from them on my work e-mail address. How I love being reminded of Fathers' Day! NOT! My father passed away many years ago.

In April before my yearly membership expired they began bombarding me with e-mails saying that my membership was ending and indicating there...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Other

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief