Blue Mountain e-Cards Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Blue Mountain e-Cards - Colorado, Bolder / Rip-Off

Su
I was charged without consent for a trial membership. I cannot find any way to contact them. I was also charged more than I was supposed to be charged. The website will not allow me to go into the site to order an e-card. It tells me that my e-mail address does not exist. I am very angry about this, and it makes people leery of using the good websites. It's really a shame they have to scam people, because they do have a good website that I would have used.

Blue Mountain e-Cards - Victoria / unable to contact

On 23rd December I applied for a 14 day free trial of Blue Mountain e-cards. I had to pay through Paypal, and was told that it would not be deducted from my account if I notified them within the 14 days. However there is no way I can contact them to cancel my account, and I must contact them or they will charge me. I have not purchased any e-cards I did not used there service at all, and I want to cancel without them taking my money What can I do. I think it is appalling how they operate, and I am disgusted with there antics. Please help.

Blue Mountain e-Cards - California / Can't contact customer service

Mo
Blue Mountain is a good site for sending e-cards, but it is impossible to get in contact with customer service when there is a problem. Isn't that illegal?? I changed my e-mail address on their site from my work e-mail to my home e-mail address. However, I'm still receiving "reminders" from them on my work e-mail address. How I love being reminded of Fathers' Day! NOT! My father passed away many years ago. In April before my yearly membership expired they began bombarding me with e-mails saying that my membership was ending and indicating there was some problem with renewal...
Contact Us