logo

HP Gas
Non delivery of LPG cylinder
2. (3 mins ago)
Google.com - games
Refunding of Money to my credit card
3. (6 mins ago)
onlinelidocaine.com
Seller is thief and doesn’t provide orders
4. (17 mins ago)
Homeopathystore/Homeopathic medicine
Not sending the medicine, not responding to emails
5. (20 mins ago)

Athleta Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Athleta - Bad customer service

Posted: 2014-04-26 by    Nevado
I was badly treated at this store by one of the employees and the managers did not do anything about it. I was unaware that Athleta make reservations to use the fitting rooms, according to this employee. It was my first visit at this store. I saw one of the fitting rooms empty and I went in to try on some clothes. To my surprise some other customer came and pulled the curtain and said that she was supposed to be there. The Athleta employee came and said that the fitting rooms are reserved. I did not know that and the employee and this other customer started to harass me. I felt very disrespected...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Athleta - Awful return policy

Posted: 2011-01-24 by    Blondvoyage
I have ordered from Athleta on line for awhile, but I recently tried to return and exchange some items that weren't true to size. They don't provide you with a return shipping label or an exchange form. Instead, you call customer service, do a search on their website for keyword "return label", print it out. And since there's no exchange form to include in the return, you have to call the customer service number and re-order and re-pay for the item you wanted to exchange. The company makes it hard to be a loyal customer. Too bad I already spent a couple thousand before I...

Several Tips How To Stay Safe Online!

Latest Groups