logo

Geoholiday Starpoint Geo Holiday
Timeshare Fraud
4. (9 mins ago)
Tribalwar.com
They used to clean viruses, but they didn’t do this
5. (10 mins ago)
Get clicked on
Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Alcatel Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Alcatel - Mobile hang problem and not charging with charger but usb charger is on `

Posted: 2014-08-28 by    OMPRAKASH MAJHI
Hello sir i have perchaes a idea 3g cell phone in jan 2014. But my phone is not working properly like (Battery backup and internet coverage and hang problem) main problem is phone not charge with cherger but other side usb chargering working properly. So i will visit the sevrvice center in satyam mobile at apsra complex bhopal so they service center is tell me mobile connector is chaning it will be chargeble about 450rs. So tell me which type of service you can give ur custmor. My phone in warrnty period....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country India Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Alcatel - Lost

Posted: 2012-02-02 by    Bhudev
My name is Bhudev SIngh, i had lost my mobile one month ago.
and the IEMEI No, is :-359089031789118...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Collections Agencies

Alcatel - Crap Phones, Crap Service

Posted:    obamagrrl2010
Last summer, I purchased a phone from Cincinnati Bell. It was a flip phone made by a company called Alcatel. The phone was incapable of sending pictures and playing music, even though that was supposedly its main feature to rave about. One day, the charger stopped working. My phone lost charge and I had to keep it off, which was incredibly irritating. We went into a Cincinnati Bell and told what had happened. The lady said that we would have to mail in the phone so the Alcatel people could fix it. I got an even crappier "loan phone" which doesn't even have a camera. Two weeks later,...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Grandparent Scams