logo

Coach Outlet
fraud
3. (20 mins ago)
www.nerdwax.com
Tube was almost empty and glasses were fakes
4. (27 mins ago)
utfifa.co.uk
Don’t buy from them - no coins and the agent keeps silence
5. (28 mins ago)

Go to ACRE Windows:    Twitter  Facebook

ACRE Windows Complaints & Reviews

Acre Replacement Windows - Don't pay their employees

Posted: 2015-04-20 by    Fruff
If you get a call from this company or see a job posted then BEWARE. I worked for them for about 5 weeks. You are a contracted employee so you get no money until you make sales. They set up the appointments for you for in home demos. I experienced times where I was driving to NJ only to find...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Acre Replacement Windows - Pennsylvania, Montgomeryville - They steal your money!

Posted: 2013-06-16 by    Megan Schmidt
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN !!!
This is an e-mail sent to the supposed manager/ owner- MATT MANFRED
It spells it out how horrible they have been. SERIOUSLY- DO NOT EVEN CALL THEM!

To Matt Manfred,...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania, Montgomeryville Complaint category Window & Door Installation

Acre Replacement Windows - Pennsylvania - Misrepresentation of relationship with Andersen Windows

Posted: 2012-07-17 by    conbeware
Message that I sent the owners sums up my experience:
Hello,

Matt Mansford left me a message to discuss the order that my husband and I put in last night (and canceled today); however, I was disconnected when I tried to call him back. I was also disconnected twice when...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania Complaint category Window & Door Installation

Acre Replacement Windows - Pennsylvania - Inability to deliver what was contracted and poor project management

Posted: 2011-09-13 by    Philamo
ACRE's salesperson was really great but the Project Management and follow-through was horrible. After signing a contract on June 6, 2011 I was left to chase ACRE for status updates on my project. I live in a historical home and finally on September 13, 2011 I was told by the ACRE Project...

Acre Replacement Windows - New Jersey - changed contract after signed

Posted:    Sharon Cunniff
We contacted Acre Replacement Windows in June 2010, along with other window contractors. They underbid the rest of the contractors for the same service and we signed a contract. The product was to be delivered in a few weeks. Turns out, they decided that they couldn't do what they contracted...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Jersey Complaint category Window & Door Installation

Few Tips How to Buy a Foreclosure