logo

Heartland Model Agency
They ignore my calls.
2. (42 mins ago)
The Brick
No communication for payment protection plan
3. (46 mins ago)
Ericdress.com
Don't buy from this website ever
4. (1 hr 9 mins ago)
Advanced Air Solutions / Filter Queen
Devious Deceptive Sales Tactics
5. (1 hr 26 mins ago)
Everbuying.com
I was given a tracking number which I couldn't seem to track

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Go to ACRE Windows:    Twitter  Facebook

ACRE Windows Complaints & Reviews

Acre Replacement Windows - Pennsylvania - Service

Posted: 2013-09-23 by    Megan Schmidt
This is Megan Schmidt. I originally posted a complaint in June 2013 about Acre Windows. My issue has been resolved and my money was refunded....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania Complaint category Window & Door Installation

Acre Replacement Windows - Pennsylvania, Montgomeryville - They steal your money!

Posted: 2013-06-16 by    Megan Schmidt
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR FROM THEM AGAIN !!!
This is an e-mail sent to the supposed manager/ owner- MATT MANFRED
It spells it out how horrible they have been. SERIOUSLY- DO NOT EVEN CALL THEM!

To Matt Manfred,...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Pennsylvania, Montgomeryville Complaint category Window & Door Installation

Acre Replacement Windows - Pennsylvania - Misrepresentation of relationship with Andersen Windows

Posted: 2012-07-17 by    conbeware
Message that I sent the owners sums up my experience:
Hello,

Matt Mansford left me a message to discuss the order that my husband and I put in last night (and canceled today); however, I was disconnected when I tried to call him back. I was also disconnected twice when...

Acre Replacement Windows - Pennsylvania - Inability to deliver what was contracted and poor project management

Posted: 2011-09-13 by    Philamo
ACRE's salesperson was really great but the Project Management and follow-through was horrible. After signing a contract on June 6, 2011 I was left to chase ACRE for status updates on my project. I live in a historical home and finally on September 13, 2011 I was told by the ACRE Project...

Acre Replacement Windows - New Jersey - changed contract after signed

Posted:    Sharon Cunniff
We contacted Acre Replacement Windows in June 2010, along with other window contractors. They underbid the rest of the contractors for the same service and we signed a contract. The product was to be delivered in a few weeks. Turns out, they decided that they couldn't do what they contracted...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New Jersey Complaint category Window & Door Installation

Fake Designer Handbag Scam