logo

Net10 & Tracfone
Poor service!
2. (15 mins ago)
Debbie Travis
Debbie Travis does not stand behind her products
3. (18 mins ago)
Woolite
Stinks
4. (28 mins ago)
TheHorizonOutlet.com
Misleading credit card company!
5. (28 mins ago)
Linksys
They screw you on the warranty

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Questions › Mega-Nutrition Organic Superfood

Mega-Nutrition Organic Superfood

Asked: 2013-06-08 by   pogoisus
Does anyone know if their product is certified organic as marketed, and if it's safe to try their 90 day guarantee on purchasing their Mega-Nutrition Organic Superfood? thanks
Answers Health & Beauty
Share with others:   Digg it!  Del.ici.ous  Yahoo My Web  Share on Twitter  Facebook My Web

Answers

4th of Sep, 2013 by   Marilyn J. King
Am taking MegaNutritionOrganicSuperfood. Within an hour I had jet-propelled diarrhea. What's up? Is this typical? Could I possibly have retained any of the nutrients in the short period it was in my body? Please answer.
 6th of Oct, 2013 by   GJTbone
I have not had any sort of diarrhea using this product. It may very well be an allergic reaction of some sort. However, people seem to blame good foods for weird bowel movements way too often. It's like saying that cleaning out your refrigerator gave you spoiled food. I would suggest Marilyn try again.
 6th of Feb, 2014 by   Suavy
I have been taking the megaNutritionSuperfood for 4 months now I had the similure thing happen. However, I had blood work done about a month before I started taking it and 2 months after and my levels were all back to normal.
Great product I recomend it.
God Bless,

Suavy
 4th of Mar, 2014 by   georgeELm
if it kills microbes and you have many, start at less and build up.this reaction is typical in a cleanse of microbes purging action . DOES any one have their phone # the one I wrote down is incorrect - disconected
 11th of Dec, 2014 by   Mominwa10
Safe yes, as I did it with no problem. The problem is the pocket book and the next order. My second order was bitter and nearly impossible to get down. I called the company and got a young man who said something about 2 different suppliers. I sent mine back and got 3 new jars (8 oz) for 179.00. They were the same bitter contents and the powdery texture of the first 3 jars now resembled in part, freeze dried coffee. I forced myself through 1/2 a jar with nothing covering up the taste and have left the other 2 jars unopened.
They make wild claims and if you happen to get a mild sweet smelling a tasting batch, you will enjoy it. After that, watch out!

Post your Answer