logo

Latest Questions

Questions › FUNDING*REBAYMILL RENO US

FUNDING*REBAYMILL RENO US

Asked: 2010-01-27 by   lekmed
Does somebody know what is this company? Or what are they doing? I never had any dealings with this but this is in my billing... Anybody who have info, please respond.
Answers Unauthorized Charges
Share with others:   Digg it!  Del.ici.ous  Yahoo My Web  Share on Twitter  Facebook My Web

Answers

2nd of Feb, 2010 by   Jan Colbert
Sorry, I was hoping to find out from this website. Rebaymill has been charging $7.95 to one of our credit cards for the last few months. I call every month (the number on the card statement) but to no avail. Guess we will have to contact fraud division of the card company.
 6th of Feb, 2010 by   J_Y
This company is a SCAM. We have been charged too. Also be aware of "software" charges from NA31com and WebHostingOnline.com. All three are sharing info and charging small $20-60 charges to your card each month. Best advice - cancel the card and dispute the charges.
 10th of Feb, 2010 by   NovaUK
I live in London and Ive got the same problem, they charged me up to nearly 200 euros on my French bank card, what shall I do? Has anyone got back the money? How? My mail: miaobeihui@hotmail.com, if u have the same problem and want to have a discuss, welcome.

Post your Answer