logo

Houshang Attar Jafari
drug money
2. (21 mins ago)
Oakley
No replacement parts for broken hinge
3. (37 mins ago)

Add to my Associates
Send Message
Posting summary
Merry Maids - Ripped Me Off [New Complaint]
This company cheats its customers. DO NOT USE THEM! I was charged a lock-out fee by the Merry Maid at 20331 Lake Forest Drive, Suite C14, Lake Forest, CA even though they showed up at my house 3 hours early. I had an 11am-3pm appointment and they showed up at 8am, while I was getting dressed for a morning appointment. I told them to come back at the scheduled time, and they said they would. The...
Childrens BOMC Book of the month club - TOTAL SCAM TOTAL RIP OFF STEALING FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE [Comment in Complaint]
I too am being charged fraudulently by this company. I've never been to their site, never received any books, yet they keep charging me. I called their number and they said they had no account for me (of course not since I never ordered). They claimed they could not look up the credit number to see who was using my card! I disputed with my credit card company and the company charged me again ...

Sunscreen Labels May Give False Sense of Safety