logo

beneficiary inheritance

Zenith Law Firm, Rogers
Nigeria
Zenithlawfirm@rogers.com
Basically. I was chosen to receive an inheritance that this women husband left to her, and she felt led by God to give it to me. Because she didn't have much longer to live and she did not want her family having it because they would spend it in an ungodly manner. . This woman or man or whomever needs to know you don't play with God. It wont be long before they feel the wrath of God because of all the people they have already taken advantage of. Shame on them.
Comments Nigeria Religion and Spirituality
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Oct, 2012 by   diego barron 0 Votes
What is this about I don't get this
 23rd of Nov, 2012 by   DiamondJlo 0 Votes
I received the same email this morning from a woman stating she had cancer and didn't have long to live. And you are right, they have scammed a lot of people out there. It's very dad and I they get caught soon!
 23rd of Nov, 2012 by   anna miller 0 Votes
I recived a email to day from a mrs williams .that stated she had cancer and didn't have much time to live if this is a scam then they need to be caught and punish because this just isn't right
 23rd of Nov, 2012 by   Toni W 0 Votes
I just got my letter from a sweet old lady that lost her husband to cancer now she is dying too and she chose me to give 10, 000, 000 to cause God told her to . Please I am going thur hell right now and I don't need liars and thieves knocking at my door.
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   B. Ray 0 Votes
I too received this letter on Friday stating the exact same thing. You want to believe in people and I did reply, but I knew this was too good to be true. I e-mailed the Attorney yesturday. Still no response this morning. I too am strugling, and a survivor of Cancer. I don't know how they even found me. I'm very sad that people out there can get by with this. I've been scamed before. I thought that I'll just go into the Attornies e-mail to see if anyone else had received this letter, low and behold, my God many others have received the same letter. I wasn't going to do it, but I really needed to know if this was a scam. How disappointing. I had hopped it wasn't.
 17th of Dec, 2012 by   KATHYBUE 0 Votes
I JUST RECIEVED THIS LETTER LESS THEN A HOUR AGO AND RESPONDED AND SAID I NEED TO CONTACT MY LAWYER, LETS SEE IF THIS IS A SCAM, SHAME ON THESE PEOPLE IF IT IS, GOD WARTH IS MIGHTY AND THE LIFE AFTER DEATH IS HELL WHEN YOU DO THIS KIND OF STUFF,
THESE PEOPLE MUST BE EVIL, I DON'T THINK THEY UNDERSTAND THAT JESUS HAS POWER TO MAKE SURE THEY GET CAUGHT, AND IF THEY THINK THEY GETTING AWAY WITH THIS ON THE EARTH, WAIT TILL THEY MET THE MAKER OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, , LORD I ASK YOU TO BOTHER THESE PEOPLE AND FIND THEM OUT, DOING WRONG TO YOUR CHILDREN, GOD IS ABLE. SHAME ON YOU IF THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
 9th of Jan, 2013 by   SusanChristian 0 Votes
I just got this email, also! It saddens me for several reasons. One... I could pay off the "paid in full" campaign my church is having for our new sanctuary. 2. My family REALLY could use this money. With an upcoming funeral for my grandmother (diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer), my mother going crazy from taking care of Granny and mean Papa, my kids college, my college, I need a smaller vehicle (instead of my suburban) to drive to work every day. What is NEXT?! I guess someone trying to screw me over & playing with my emotions!
 9th of May, 2013 by   shellbellkell 0 Votes
I know this is a scam. Having said that, no one here seems to have been scammed out of money. I'd like to hear from THAT person. ;-)
 14th of May, 2013 by   Everett S 0 Votes
I also have been sent a email from Mrs. Rachel Williams saying to contact Mr.Robert Howard. Stating i also will be willed $ 10, 000, 000, 00. is this scam in court. they are using a law firm as a cover up. And most of all using God in in vein.
 14th of May, 2013 by   Andrew Estes 0 Votes
Yeah I got the email last week right after another scammer tried to get me say someone with my last name had died and the lawyer Douglas Connell needed me to help him get the funds released and i would get half. These people are somethin else, after i told him i had no money for another lawyers bill he quit contacting me. Well 2 days later Zenith emails me with another scam. These are some worthless people ya know, someone please find and punish these people soon
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   mr.pissedoff 0 Votes
i just received the same e-mail from this fake law firm. please do not send me anymore fake ass post about someone having cancer and it is not true, because regardless of the money, I wanted to contact this lady and speak to her with prayer in mind first, and what a sick joke to play on anyone. I will report this the next time I see this!
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   mr.pissedoff 0 Votes
this is dirty and cruel, whoever is running this needs to go to jail, what insensitive person, or persons would do such a thing? please stop these assholes from running this please???????
 22nd of Jul, 2013 by   MRS YVONNE 0 Votes
I received the same email it said she found me by my profile?????? I know it's a fraud because I do nt have facebook, MySpace, nor Instagram people will do anything to get a free ride even include God to make it sound more easier to get victims. Times now no one value the word of God and use it anyway they choose... God has a special place in hell for this person
 10th of Oct, 2013 by   Leenie1221 0 Votes
I just received the same crap so they are still trying to scam people. This is what mine stated "I have decided to will my estate to you for the work of humanity, for more information contact my attorney on email: zenithlawfirm@rogers.com. " DON'T respond to these people, they are out to get you.
 12th of Dec, 2013 by   Laquanda L. 0 Votes
I just received the same email. All of us should sue them for pain and suffering and unlawfully telling the truth. It's a shame that people would go to a certian extent to get struggling people hopes up, to find out that it's a lie.
 12th of Jan, 2014 by   Checkitfirst 0 Votes
Below is a copied/pasted content of the email I received today (Jan 12, 2014, at 0555 am). When I googled Zenith law firm, I decided I should post this. Glad I have enough of my faculties to NOT necessarily believe it, but to check it out. I'm trying to complete my last semester of college and it was very enticing. Thanks to those who created this site.
Here is the email:

Attn; Beneficiary
12th of January 2014
Greetings,
My name is Mrs. Rachel Williams, I have decided to donate what I have to
you. I was diagnosed with cancer Few years ago, immediately after the death
of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for. I have been
inspired by God to donate my inheritance from my late husband to you for
the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband's
hard earned funds in ungodly pursuits. I am suffering from a long time
cancer of the Lungs which also affected my hearing ability and my brain.
From all indication my conditions is deteriorating and it is quite obvious
that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live
long. This is because the cancer has reached a very serious stage. I have
disposed of all my inherited belongings and deposited the resultant sum of
$10 million dollars and two trunks filled with family valuables with a
Security Company. I decided to bequeath the sum of $10, 000, 000.00 to you. I
wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.
Contact Mr. Robert Howard with this specified email-
zenithlawfirm@rogers.com Tell:+447024092040 and tell him that I have
bequeathed $10, 000, 000.00 my personal reference number
law/chamber/solicitors/je/ws/WILL/9834520012. I have also notified him that
I am bequeathing that amount to you by my personal decision. While, I don't
know you but I have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless. I will
appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is
accomplished as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.
Warmest Regards,
Mrs. Rachel Williams
Contact my Lawyer Mr. Robert Howard with this specified email-
zenithlawfirm@rogers.com
 28th of Apr, 2014 by   johnnyinbama 0 Votes
Poor woman! Why don't you donate your money to a local orphanage. Oh, because your a f…in fraud! I hope you come down with a pain full disease. Quit bothering good people! You scrum sucking slime bag!

Tips for Cyber Monday Shoppers