Posted:

Fraud

Zbiddy.com
I was not aware of what a scam this is It cost me$159.00 to find out...

Do Not usethis company or any other company who says you can bid on stuff cheaply..I tried unsuccessfully to cancel my account and it finally cost me $159.00 they will not refund our money ..they state in good faith they will refund half still waiting for that to happen which is $79.50 but not the full price. Tey charge you what they want and you can not change the amount beleive me I tired.. they are scamers and cheats don't use them..unless you want a good life lesson.. remeber if it walks like aduck and quacks like a duck its a dam duck good luck too all future suckers
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

3rd of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
Zbiddy is not fake. Registration is free. But to place bids on any auction you have to purchase a bid package which is a standard process across the penny auction industry.
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I am a member since last 11 month but they never charged inexplicitly. You must have purchased a bid package. Check with their customer support.
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I don't agree, Itteo. I won 4 items and got them shipped. I even posted videos on Youtube with the items.
 8th of Jul, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Zbiddy is a type of Ponze Scheme. It appears that they take your money for bids, then buy items, some I am sure at great discounts, then try to sell them to you. The way they make a profit is that people, in some cases, hundreds of people, spend lots of money to buy bids so that they can bid on items. Even if they sell the item at a discount Zbiddy still makes money, because everyone else has paid them to bid on the item. So they would almost always make a profit! In the end they sell many items for more than ebay or amazon, and if they don't its because nobody wants the object. Also when you buy bids they expire in short periods of time - less than 90 days. This forces you to purchase more bids! They offer only a limited selection of items, and you have to sit in front of your computer as the bids go up penny by penny. 300 bids would equal only $3 on the price of the item. Caveat Emptor (buyer beware)!
 10th of Jul, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I believe they have bots on here because you see the same people on here around the clock everyday. I won some magazines on here 3 months ago and still haven't received the first one yet. They run the bids up so you have to keep buying vouchers and i have over 600 dollars in vouchers and nothing to show for it. ZBIDDY IS A SCAM THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN. They do not back your winnings or anything else they say. Zbiddy is nothing liketehy say it is or try to make you believe. WHAT I SUGGEST IS FOR PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY FROM ZBIDDY...
 18th of Jul, 2012 by    -1 Votes
anyone have customer service phone # sen dtoo wwjd77731311@gmail.comatt trina thx
 22nd of Jul, 2012 by    +1 Votes
i too have been ripped off by Zbiddy. Supposedly won a car and driver subscription for .37 . But my credit card was charged $12.97 for shipping !, then i won a $25 restaurant card for $5.00 which is even worse when you try and redeem it, because the retailers tell you you must purchase another $25 worth to get the first $25 credit on the card.Total of $50. ! I hope the Federal Trade Commission shuts these people down or a class action law suite is in the works against these people. TRULY A RIPOFF !!!
 25th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes

Zbiddy.com - The worst customer service department on earth
zbiddy.com

The worst customer service department on earth. No one listens, they all want to talk and tell you why your wrong. Supervisors are never available. Hard to believe they can run a business with this set up but they won't have mine shortly.
 1st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
i can't register to zbiddy i don't no my e-mail and password or user name i pay with master card name hana kovarnicka then we do no where is the 104.51 usd from zbiddy.my e-mail is miroslav12002@live.ca we pay at june24/25 2012 end the payment no. is:877-403-6981FL.my user name is mirosla_5149 and temporary password is jQTkrOoX .where i find the money?
 26th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
my name pamela bascom my e-mail is pinkie68x2@hotmail.com. i like to know why you took 99.oo out of my checking account. please put it back in my account. you are to much . so please put it back.
 28th of Aug, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Zbiddy.com is a BIG SCAM!!! People beware. The auction starts to close, then the time increases. You have to buy credits to bid. Each time you click to bid you lose 1 credit. I bought 250 bids for $99.00. I used 3 bids and called the company to cancel. This site is bogus. They want you to keep bidding, because the price goes up and you use your bid credits and will have to bujy more. THIS SITE IS A SCAM>>>>BE VERY AWARE!!!
 28th of Aug, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Ebiddy.com is a SCAM! People beware of this site. They say that you can win for less than ebay buy it's bogus. I purchased 250 bid credits for $99. I found an item to bid on, the item was counting down so I clicked to button. and nothing seem to happen. The clock then went from 9 seconds, back to 14 seconds. I clicked on it again and the same thing happened. The third time I waited a bit longer and clicked. The same thing happened over and over. The clock starts counting down, you make a bid, the price goes up and the clock goes back with a higher time to bid. The way I see it, I could have stayed there until I spent all my bid credits (and along with others) until they made a fortune on the item from foolish bidders. The site makes BIG BUCKS $$$$ on you purchasing bid credits. I called the company and cancelled my account immediately after my thrid attempt and realizing what is going on. I'm waiting to hear back from them, the girl said it would be a could of hours as she had to bring the cancellation to her manager. BEWARE PEOPLE>>>ZBIDDY.COM IS A SCAM!!!
 28th of Aug, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I used this site being told things are overstocked gift cards and computers and I got charged the $45. plus $18.99 which I don't know what that is for for $18.99
I was bidding most of the day and only won some bids on the wheel.
I am wondering about this business.
I saw it go from 0.08 back to 0.13 and it kept going between these numbers
for a while instead of to 0.00 ending the bidding. This I beleve is a scam that
lasts many hours towards the end having maybe 2000 to 10, 000. people all
bidding for the same smart phone or lap top.
Would any one who knows this business.
Should I cancel my new credit card?
I only have a $200. limit after suffering I.D. theft and fraude done by
Portfolio Recovery Associates a collection agency who bought the
Providian Credit Card my Aunt or her Pimp hubby fradulently used
forging my signature of stole my signature and copied it which she
did in a fraude real estate sale so I belive she did the credit cards also
for about $5000. of fraude charges on top of the fraude real estate sale
a closing I never was at. . Portfolio Recovery Associates bought the
debt for 1 penny on the dollar and are trying to collect on a total fraude
and I.D. Theft and Inpersonation plus passed statue of limitations on
top of everything else if it was a logit debt. If any one knows where these
companys are, I would like both Zbiddy who I belive in in Calif
and the Calif locations of Portfolio Recovery Associates I like their
addresses so I can get a Occupy Portfolio Recovery Associates all over
California. and this other one zbiddy if they don't return money to me.
Tell Occupy if your upset with them, I am not yet considering Occupy for
zbiddy but I am for Portfolio Recovery Associates.. Has any one had
experance with both of these businesses????
 30th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
As far as I remember, you can't purchase a bid package without registering. Contact their support through phone or email. I am sure they will help.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Weird! I found there support team being most helpful.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have played the game at zbiddy for about 3 months off and on. I "won" a 32' panasonic tv RECEIVED and a Kitchen Aide Blender and a set of very expensive steak knives. ALL RECIEVED. Most of the gift cards I "won" and I am ahead of the game.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Well, winning on penny auction sites need patience and a good strategy. Not all of them are scam. I grabbed few items on Zbiddy. So far, I am happy.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    -1 Votes
I always received what I won. You should contact their customer support immediately. Zbiddy is an honest site and I am sure they'll help.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Zbiddy never place any unauthorized charges. Please contact our Customer Service department at 1-888-406-6509. Our agent will help you with your concern.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Our friendly agents are standing by to take your call at 1-888-406-6509 and help resolve your issue. The Customer Service Desk hours are Monday through Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.

Contact Us