Zbiddy.com

Posted:

Fraud

4.75
Zbiddy.com
I was not aware of what a scam this is It cost me$159.00 to find out...

Do Not usethis company or any other company who says you can bid on stuff cheaply..I tried unsuccessfully to cancel my account and it finally cost me $159.00 they will not refund our money ..they state in good faith they will refund half still waiting for that to happen which is $79.50 but not the full price. Tey charge you what they want and you can not change the amount beleive me I tired.. they are scamers and cheats don't use them..unless you want a good life lesson.. remeber if it walks like aduck and quacks like a duck its a dam duck good luck too all future suckers
Complaint comments Comments (403) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

31st of Aug, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Did you try to contact them next day? Zbiddy is truly an honest company.
 2nd of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
This is a waste of time and they steal your money in your face ... spend $99 in trash and they talk about ebay but zbiddy is worse DO NOT USE THIS SITE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR VALUABLE TME !
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I trust zbiddy.com penny auction site. It's fun bidding and winning here.
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I found Zbiddy in business for more than 1.5 years. I trust zbiddy.
 4th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Well, it cost us $60 to sign up and get bids. Zbiddy is a scam. They will give away the items that are "free to bid" and with the others such as Walmart gift cards...you will never win. You are constantly bidding with a bot, and when real users stop bidding thats when the auction ends. They do this so you can keep buying bids in hopes that one day you will actually win something worthwhile. Do you notice that once you step away, the auction has sold? Gee, I wonder how this happens. This will always be the case.
 5th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Registration is free, folks. Zbiddy only charge when you purchase their bid package.
 7th of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
WoW!
As good old PT Barnum once famously said, " There's a Sucker born every minute" seems to still be true. I feel sorry for the folks who couldn't see the REAL price of the objects they bid on and won. It's simple mathematics, folks!
 7th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
PT, PT Barnum that is, was so right and is still accurate, in his comment, " There's a Sucker Born every Minute".

Hard to believe people are so poor in math, that they can't see what the purchase, or "bid" really costs.

Here's an example: "Bids" cost equals $.60;
winning bid equals 500 in "Bids" (listed price of object equals $200.00)
Therefore, 500 x $.60 equals $300.00.
And now Auction Site makes at least $100 or more. (They probably pay far less than retail for the item.)
 14th of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
you charged me for bids but every time i push the bid button it comes back in says buy bids now it wont except my password im totaly fed up 5037466027 5037268891 call me in tell me you got fixed nightwine49@yahoo.com pw Raccoons7 thank you
 25th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Sounds weird! You should contact their technical team. They have a good support team. Here is the support no. 1.888.406.6509
 1st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
You must read "How it works" and "Terms and Condition" page before you start using any penny auction site.
 1st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Sounds weird! Check with Zbiddy. I am sure they'll assist you.
 10th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I'm kinda scared now that I have read the reviews. I believe the customers over your one comment that you have posted. Sorry!
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
You would have been charged for buying bids.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
They never charge without confirmation.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Signup is free on Zbiddy. If you want to place bids on any auction then you have to purchase their bid package. You can purchase it through paypal. About Refund process, I urge you to contact their customer support at 1-888-406-6509
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    -1 Votes
To claim the gifts, contact zbiddy customer support at 1-888-406-6509.ti myself won couple of items here.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
they are not fraud. They have mentioned everything on their web pages.I'd appreciate if you read those before you jump into it.they have nice customer support you can contact them on 1-888-406-6509
 12th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Zbiddy is genuine penny auction site.
 12th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
zBiddy never did any unauthorize transaction on my credit card. You should report this to your credit card company and Zbiddy customer support.

Zbiddy.com Logo Zbiddy.com