logo

Zbiddy.com

Posted: 2011-02-07 by    BagT

Fraud

Zbiddy.com
I was not aware of what a scam this is It cost me$159.00 to find out...

Do Not usethis company or any other company who says you can bid on stuff cheaply..I tried unsuccessfully to cancel my account and it finally cost me $159.00 they will not refund our money ..they state in good faith they will refund half still waiting for that to happen which is $79.50 but not the full price. Tey charge you what they want and you can not change the amount beleive me I tired.. they are scamers and cheats don't use them..unless you want a good life lesson.. remeber if it walks like aduck and quacks like a duck its a dam duck good luck too all future suckers
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Dec, 2012 by   merlyn swarm 0 Votes
I just got ripped off by zbiddy I wish I would have come to this site first. I received a email and just followed their link what a mistake. When I entered my account thats when I noticed that they said I bought 250 bids for $99 I called right away and they said that they couldn't refund my money but would give me a restraunt card, I refused and called my credit card company and they wanted a confirmation number when I tried to go back on zbiddy they blocked my account and they removed the email from my inbox how did they do that??? Ilooked through all my messages and they were not there. What a scam!!! Hopefully my bank can do something, if not I'm going to file a class action lawsuit against them.
 7th of Dec, 2012 by   Shorty Sue 0 Votes
I was totally shocked when I got my Visa statement and saw all those charges on it for professional services. I called Visa and they thought it was a lot of charges also. They got ZBiddy on the line and of course it was some foreigner that you can't understand so might as well forgot that. I sent ZBiddy a copy of the charges on my Visa card and told them that I wanted them off of the account
but never heard a thing from them. I got a lot of the restaurant cards and when I got to checking the eating places they were few and far between.
I checked for some in Charleston, SC and they didn't even have any but a few miles away they had about 3 and most of them
are beer halls with a grill as my son lives there and he knows where these places are.
I will hope that Visa will be able to help me with this. I would say that Z Biddy is a big a scam and wish they could be shut down, please people don't use their website.
 9th of Dec, 2012 by   LMS34 0 Votes
You MAY be able to get your money back within 7 days of signing up if you HAVEN'T used any bids!!! My bank told me this when I tried to cancel the transaction after automatically being charged the $99.00. I just spoke with a rep at Zbiddy and said, "I signed up 2 days ago, have not used any bids, and want my money back." I was SHOCKED when the Zbiddy rep (John) said, "Well, I see you've only had it for 2 days, why don't you wait until 7 days or so and see if you still want to cancel." He assumed I didn't have the Terms of Service on my computer right in front of me stating, 'The refund will be available for 7 days from the date the user purchased its 1st bid package, provided that the user requests such refund from ZBIDDY within such 7 day period.' Anyway, after he left to speak with his supervisor and after I turned down many other package deals instead of canceling, he said the $99 would be put back into my account. Make sue you get the representatives name, his station #, the confirmation code for reimbursement, and a confirmation email before hanging up.
 14th of Dec, 2012 by   Patrice Keeton 0 Votes
I am really upset because they do not put up there when u sign up on the one site that 99.00 will come out until u push to check out sites end given ur card number n then bam thank for the 99.00 Well I has no Idea that we has to pay I am an amazon woman n they are truly legit this place I'm still waiting for my monies back n they tried to short me by saying oh we will give u 75.00 n I just told them I do not want to be. Member or nothing with this company.. Know they want to take forever to give my money back but sure took it quick they have one more n I will report to my bank n others... Bad business to trick people into register without the price included before u do it...
 22nd of Dec, 2012 by   zbiddy told my money 0 Votes
zbiddy told my money.

I tryed to pay for something and it site that my address was not right now my card, and was. then I got a text from my credit card company saying that authorization for 15.73 has went thought on my card, but when I tried to get some asking for this company they would give my any. I just lost money for what? I will never do this again.
 29th of Dec, 2012 by   dolldoll144 0 Votes
I always trust zbiddy. Not only I won but I got the item shipped to my address by Zbiddy. Zbiddy is underrated by few rival companies.
 8th of Jan, 2013 by   StephCWay 0 Votes
I too was charged the money on my Visa. No where did it say that there was a charge to register on their site. They would not refund my money. I won a magazine subscription and they have yet to send it to me and will not refund my money again! I have sent emails and spoke with them on the phone and they will not refund me at all. I am not only out of money, but out of product as well. This company is a scam for sure and the site should be closed down. Is there any way an investigation could be launched against them. Ripped off Canadian!
 11th of Jan, 2013 by   Oroppe 0 Votes

It is next to impossible to win an auction - Zbiddy.com

Customer service is very poor. It is next to impossible to win an auction.
 21st of Jan, 2013 by   Tiny1992 0 Votes
Same thing just happened to me I called in to have my $99 refunded they offered to send me $700 in gift cards after 45 mins on the phone they agreed to refund $80 I guess I wait and see if I will be refunded now. Lesson learned .
 22nd of Jan, 2013 by   John S. Roberts 0 Votes
Contact their customer support. Zbiddy have a nice support team. They will only contact you if you are the winner. A company will not contact every bidder if they place a bid.
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   Rupert C 0 Votes
Contact their team at 1-888-406-6509 for further assistance. Certainly, zbiddy is running a nice customer support
 24th of Jan, 2013 by   Rupert C 0 Votes
Zbiddy is the most reliable penny auction website.
 25th of Jan, 2013 by   bellacullen 0 Votes
Zbiddy is a genuine website and they often refund the money to their users. But many users starts bad mouthing about zbiddy when they lost their bids in auctions and didn't win.
 28th of Jan, 2013 by   brandon cooper 0 Votes
i was ripped off by zbiddy upon sign up.they automaticaly took 45 dollars out of my bank account without permission
 29th of Jan, 2013 by   bufordgem 0 Votes
biddy provides good customer support one can take help from them.
 29th of Jan, 2013 by   bufordgem 0 Votes
I just want to say that my experience with zbiddy.com has been very pleasent. I started to receive my items that I won. Also have been notified by phone that one item was not availiable.
 12th of Feb, 2013 by   sharon kate 0 Votes
So far I won free bid packages on Zbiddy. I am gonna try to use them to win more items.
 23rd of Feb, 2013 by   Duh-huh 0 Votes
This is a result of greed on both ends. A greedy scammer selling a lie and a greedy buyer buying it and then whining because they got taken. Old saying...if it sounds too good to be true, guess what IT IS!!! I heard someone say zbiddy would put ebay out of business YEAH RIGHT. If people weren't so greedy to "get something" for nothing they wouldn't get taken so often. Most who thought they were getting one hell of a deal most likely had the same idea these penny sites have, get it cheap and sell it retail. GREED...
 23rd of Feb, 2013 by   sundus89 0 Votes
Zbiddy is not scam .Its a real and genuine penny auction site.
 27th of Feb, 2013 by   jeremy89 0 Votes
i think you should contact with their customer support number is 1-888-406-6509. They have a good team. they will surely help you

VIdeo Game Console Buying Guide