Posted:

Fraud

4.75
Zbiddy.com
I was not aware of what a scam this is It cost me$159.00 to find out...

Do Not usethis company or any other company who says you can bid on stuff cheaply..I tried unsuccessfully to cancel my account and it finally cost me $159.00 they will not refund our money ..they state in good faith they will refund half still waiting for that to happen which is $79.50 but not the full price. Tey charge you what they want and you can not change the amount beleive me I tired.. they are scamers and cheats don't use them..unless you want a good life lesson.. remeber if it walks like aduck and quacks like a duck its a dam duck good luck too all future suckers
Complaint comments Comments (472) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Zbiddy is operating since more than a year now and it is not a scam. ZBiddy is proud to operate a Customer Service Desk that can be reached at 1-888-406-6509 Monday thru Saturday from 8am to 12am EST.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
:( I never faced such issues. Always got authorized charges on my card from zbiddy.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I do check my credit card statement every month and I am glad that Zbiddy has never placed any unauthorized charge on my account.
 31st of Aug, 2012 by    -1 Votes
Did you try to contact them next day? Zbiddy is truly an honest company.
 2nd of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
This is a waste of time and they steal your money in your face ... spend $99 in trash and they talk about ebay but zbiddy is worse DO NOT USE THIS SITE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR VALUABLE TME !
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I trust zbiddy.com penny auction site. It's fun bidding and winning here.
 3rd of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I found Zbiddy in business for more than 1.5 years. I trust zbiddy.
 4th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Well, it cost us $60 to sign up and get bids. Zbiddy is a scam. They will give away the items that are "free to bid" and with the others such as Walmart gift cards...you will never win. You are constantly bidding with a bot, and when real users stop bidding thats when the auction ends. They do this so you can keep buying bids in hopes that one day you will actually win something worthwhile. Do you notice that once you step away, the auction has sold? Gee, I wonder how this happens. This will always be the case.
 5th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Registration is free, folks. Zbiddy only charge when you purchase their bid package.
 7th of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
WoW!
As good old PT Barnum once famously said, " There's a Sucker born every minute" seems to still be true. I feel sorry for the folks who couldn't see the REAL price of the objects they bid on and won. It's simple mathematics, folks!
 7th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
PT, PT Barnum that is, was so right and is still accurate, in his comment, " There's a Sucker Born every Minute".

Hard to believe people are so poor in math, that they can't see what the purchase, or "bid" really costs.

Here's an example: "Bids" cost equals $.60;
winning bid equals 500 in "Bids" (listed price of object equals $200.00)
Therefore, 500 x $.60 equals $300.00.
And now Auction Site makes at least $100 or more. (They probably pay far less than retail for the item.)
 14th of Sep, 2012 by    +1 Votes
you charged me for bids but every time i push the bid button it comes back in says buy bids now it wont except my password im totaly fed up 5037466027 5037268891 call me in tell me you got fixed nightwine49@yahoo.com pw Raccoons7 thank you
 25th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Sounds weird! You should contact their technical team. They have a good support team. Here is the support no. 1.888.406.6509
 1st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
You must read "How it works" and "Terms and Condition" page before you start using any penny auction site.
 1st of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Sounds weird! Check with Zbiddy. I am sure they'll assist you.
 2nd of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes

Zbiddy - Charge not authorized
Phone: 1 800 9243390
Zbiddy.com

When I signed up for Zbiddy I was immediately charged $99.99, I immediately called customer service to advise them that I did not want a membership and I wanted my money returned. The lady that helped me talked so fast that I could not understand a word she said, after asking to repeat herself, I figured out that they could not do that. I am 80 years old and disabled and needless to say, hard headed. I wouldn't give up, my income in low and I needed every dime that I have. I ask to speak to her manager, then she said that she would talk to her manager because I sounded like a "nice person" after some time she came back on and said that they would refund $49.50 and a gift certificate because "I was such a nice person". I have not received any money back from them as to date which has been 3 weeks. This is a scam and I fell for it...
 10th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I'm kinda scared now that I have read the reviews. I believe the customers over your one comment that you have posted. Sorry!
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
You should try to contact their customer support. Here is their support no. : 1-888-406-6509
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
You would have been charged for buying bids.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
They never charge without confirmation, you are only charged for buying bid packages and registration is free on the site.

Zbiddy.com Logo Zbiddy.com