logo

Your Store Online

Posted:    TedE51

Scam

Your Store Online
Is this a scam??? Did they just take my money and never intend on sending the items? I ordered these things in plenty of time for Christmas. (November 15) Apparently the items were on backorder- I was NEVER notified that they were back ordered. (does this website not track what is in stock or not at the time an order is made??? They didn't even email me to tell me that their items were not available after I ordered them. I sent an email to complain and they guaranteed that they would be delivered by Christmas. No delivery. I sent another email and I then received a message "is currently in transit to you. Please expect delivery of your order within the next few days" No package- Then again on December 24th-the same message. But of course they have ALREADY charged my account the $200!!! I will NEVER use them again...In my opinion, they are unprofessional and inefficient as a company!!! (Today is January 3rd and I STILL have not received a package.)
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Dec, 2010 by   JZIGGY41 0 Votes
I too purchased items 3 months ago from your store online .com
they never plan on refunding my money that was not to be taken until item ships, which it states on their site
guarantee satisfaction? I guess i can not complain about items that i have never received!!
DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY I DONT THINK THIS IS A REAL COMPANY
 14th of Mar, 2011 by   prettysharpladi 0 Votes
I too have been taken in by this scam. Ordered items and have never received them, have emailed customer service and tried to call them, to no avail. I spent well over 200 dollars, and can't even get anyone on the phone. I have reported them to the better business bureau. Please don't be taken in by their cheap prices, it doesn't mean a thing if you never receive your items.
 8th of Apr, 2011 by   YSO +1 Votes
Yourstoreonline's customer service number is 800-253-5607 m-f during normal business hours. We love our customers and would be more than happy to assist you. A+++
 29th of Dec, 2011 by   christy rockett 0 Votes
agree with the above statements my issue is the products they sell are not what you get when going through the manufacturer. I have received 3 pairs of pajama pants that are nothing like like the ones you ordered over the phone. they are made cheaply not of same material. ordered the specials that were for 0$ only shipping received none of the items needless to say your online store is a fraud-and sells crap probably the damaged irregular if I wanted that I could go into any outlet mall pay 1/2 the price! extremely disappointed
 30th of Oct, 2012 by   Tomd70 0 Votes
Same thing. Never received item, nor refund. No response to emails.
 10th of Aug, 2013 by   Diana SM 0 Votes
Do not order from this company. I order from them and never received my item. They never responded to my emails. I would check my order and it would say it was back ordered.
 13th of Aug, 2013 by   kathyfortier 0 Votes
I too made a purchase and never received it!
 29th of Nov, 2013 by   ojwash 0 Votes
Picture online showed a One Touch Can Opener...I already have one of these so know exactly what it is. the product that came is a cheap copy .. Has to be fraudulent when they use the brand name... They said to return it and I would get money back...less shipping in both directions. What a load of rubbish...
 10th of Jan, 2014 by   phylada smith 0 Votes
ii ordered a rainbow loom 3 weeks ago, they have taken the money out of my account (double) the money, i sent a e-mail and got no responce.
 15th of Feb, 2014 by   Banker Lady 0 Votes
I was looking for old 'Chaps' cologne. Any other website it is either out of stock or very expensive. Here it was very inexpensive and too good to be true and the site looked funny to me. Most companies now have one of your payment options to be paypal and they don't. I decided to look to see if there were any complaints about this site. Have any of you got your money back? You can file a dispute with your bank and you can get your money back. This company needs to be put out of business!!! I doesn't sound like they are even real!! They need to be put in prison for taking advantage of people and stealing from innocent victims!
 26th of Feb, 2014 by   jgardiner 0 Votes
I am 22 days out from date I placed my order. Have not received yet! First time I talked with them I was promised delivery by that Friday. Email to them stated I had already spoken to a rep and it was resolved. Second time on phone they stated my package had been damaged in shipment and shipper had returned it to them and they would resend in a few days. They promised that I would get emails keeping me updated on my package. Also each time I check my account online it is never updated. Only says in processing and will be able to track within 24 to 48 hours. Last time I tried to log on to my account to check status, my account is no longer there and it will not let me log in!!! I will be contacting bank and getting my money back! I do not care if it cost me more to get it!!!
 3rd of May, 2014 by   Jass singh 0 Votes
I was ordered Rayban sunglasses on 20/04/2014 and received conformation form mallpay.com regarding order completed and I will received my order with 3 to 10 days but not mention order number, I was paid round $42.00, I have no tracking number or emails to fined order information, I think its fake company

Beware Online Rate Searches