logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Selene Finance
Helping people stay in thier homes
2. (32 mins ago)
Emirates Airlines
Deplaned in Dubai
4. (42 mins ago)
Meds Easy Reliable Online
Took money on credit card never send merchandise. . .
5. (55 mins ago)
ticketbis.net
Fake tickets

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Yodle.com Complaints & Reviews - They promise the moon but can't meet half of what they promise

Yodle.com Contacts & Informations

Yodle.com

Posted: 2012-03-16 by    Palsay

They promise the moon but can't meet half of what they promise

Yodle.com
yodle.com
Scam, scam, scam. They promise the moon but can't meet half of what they promise. They called me and tried to ask me to continue and the sales rep had no idea what kind of business I have. They go through sales reps and managers on a weekly basis. My initial "web optimizer" was so rude and abrasive that I had to ask for a new one to be assigned. Her name was Cassie Jones and she was the most unprofessional person I have worked with in years. WASTE OF MONEY!!!
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2012 by   Radley Moss 0 Votes
Hi there. My name is Radley Moss, the Director of Corporate Communications at Yodle. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a disappointing experience with Yodle. We're proud of the strong return on investment and quality customer service that we provide to thousands of local businesses and are always disappointed when someone is dissatisfied with what we've delivered. Please feel free to contact me directly at either rmoss@yodle.com or 212-542-5449 if you're open to further discussing your experience with us. I would like to get a better idea of what happened and how we might be able to do right by you.
 27th of Mar, 2012 by   MrJones 0 Votes
Seems about right. The truth is... Yodle might work for you, it might not. All Yodle PPC accounts are managed in the same way; They operate according to "best practices" - defined by them, based on their knowledge of industry best practices. They won't tailor your campaign to do what's best for you; Yodle's goal is to onboard as many clients as possible & keep as many as possible (and spend as little money possible managing your account) - BUT - if it doesn't work for your business, you shouldn't expect them to tell you that. Like I said, they want to keep as many paying clients as possible. Their account executives will try to keep you on board as long as they can; their job depends on it.

My advice? Educate yourself about PPC advertising (ie. AdWords) & SEO. Thats what I did after realizing Yodle didn't work for me. And don't trust their knowledge - most know very little about how PPC works.

And, if you want the most out of Yodle - DONT BACK DOWN!! - make them work for you. make them think you'll spend more money if they do "X", give them a hard time, tease them by spending a little more, and push them harder. learn to negotiate without pissing of your lowly account executive who gets paid next to nothing by Yodle. AND, if you are ever transferred to a manager by the name of KENT WARREN, insist that you will not do business with him. Trust me, you will get nowhere.
 18th of Jul, 2012 by   Avenger1 0 Votes
Here is the best way to get these guys thrown off google
1.  Make a third party adwords complaint telling Google they misrepresented themselves as being part of Google.  This is a BIG no no and will get Googles attention and may get you some satisfaction (refund if you are owned etc)
On the complaint form specify that this company told you they were GOOGLE when they called (if that is what you feel has happened)
On the complaint form let Google know you have complained (see below) to the BBB and attorney generals office
2.  Make a complaint to the bbb (bbb.org) about Yodle if you have been wronged.
3.  Make a complaint to the Attorney General in Your state AND New York where Yodle is located
4.  Make a complaint to the Federal Trade Commision and dispute the charge if they fraudulently charged their card.

It is most important that you fill out the Google Form and also Yodle MUST SHOW you how much THEY PAY FOR CLICKS-- if they do not Yodle is in violation of Google Policies and this will get you the relief you need

Stop letting these guys ruin and take advantage of small businesses

The Psychology of Pricing