logo

Yellowbook

Posted: 2011-11-09 by    Anna5555

Sales

Texas
Yellowbook charged us for an ad that a 70 year old family member agreed for us to pay. They called the persons house and the family member stated they had authorization even though they did not and have never been paid any form of a salary. We never received a PO, proof sheet, or an invoice, just a note from the collection company. From my web search, I discovered we weren't the only ones that have had this experience.

I strongly feel this was a fishing expedition from the sales department. No written contracts, only a recording of an unauthorized person agreeing to spend someone else's money. If we would to have placed the ad, we would have used the company name and not a personal name. The information would have had up today information rather than outdated.

So basically, anyone can say they are authorized to make a decision and you have to pay according to this company. Scary thought isn't it?
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Nov, 2011 by   Yellowbook_Help 0 Votes
Hi there. My name is Judy and I work in Yellowbook's Customer Service department. I'm sorry to hear about the issues above. If you can contact me & provide me with your business name, I'll see what I can do to help!

You can email me at socialcs [at] yellglobal [dot] com. Thanks!

-Judy V.
Yellowbook Customer Service
On Twitter: @yellowbook_help
 9th of Nov, 2011 by   Anna5555 0 Votes
Hi Judy, I tried to email you but your address doesn't work. Also, little confused on why you're both Summer and Judy.

Avoid Identity Theft While Traveling