logo

AirArabia
Cancellation of Tickets
3. (9 mins ago)
delicaterx.com
They are scammers and don’t provide orders
4. (21 mins ago)

Yale Mortgage Corp
4100 NE 2nd Ave #206 Miami, FL 33137
Miami, Florida
Phone: 305 531 6997
My elderly mother was scammed out of her house. Yale Mtg. gave my Mom a loan that was at 19% and a payment of $4390.46. they approved a loan that was way more than my mother brings home, knowing she wouldn't be able to make the payments and they would get her home. This should be illegal. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!! THEY ARE CROOKS!!!
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Yale Mortgage Corp complaints
Yale Mortgage Corp - Bad loan

Comments

29th of May, 2009 by   terri +1 Votes
I agree .I took over my mother in laws $900 a month loan and have been paying $1000 a month for a year MY MORTGAGE IS DUE MAY FIRST and it is now May 26th and they continually call and harass me at work, they are rude and intrusive .I own a childcare center and they always talk to me like a low life and try to provoke me into an argument. I was told i have to send in $2000 now or foreclosure procedures will start but i am still in the month my mortgage is late.F these people!!! That work for probably $7 an hour ..the bullying tactics need to stop!!!
 29th of Apr, 2012 by   yennie p 0 Votes
i agree they are crooks who bully hard working people out of there homes knowing how the ecomony is right now and they give you these outrages loans with high rates becuase in the long run they know you can not pay it and it is so sad it happend to me im a mother of 4 i became very ill and could not work so i was on disability and they knew how much i can bring home & on top of that the value of the house is not what they cliame it is ad that has alot to do with the loan as well so to make long story short my house went under forclosure they never could sell the house so now they rent it out them self for 1, 650 a month which it is still to high for a old house and its funny becuase my mortgage was 2, 400 a momth and did not include tax! and i was paying that for 2 years str8
 24th of May, 2012 by   Woody GREED 0 Votes
Yale mortgage are criminals... SPecially Woody the owner of the company.. This is what happened to Yale Mortgage: Throughout the years they bought loans to sell them in the stock market until one day stingy Woody became greedy and decided to keep them longer than they were supposed to when all of a sudden the market went upside down(what we're still still living today 2012) suddenly they kept thousands of loans that were completely upside down and now they harras people to eventually take their homes away... PLEASE don't do bussiness with these people... They took away our house and for what they said (and what Iread online) they plan on becoming lanlords... What a bunch of jokers specially Woody and his wife which was pregnant at the time I went to the meeting... I wish them the best but hopefully they won't stay in bussiness long because their crooks... WOODY you got GREEDY!!!
 19th of Feb, 2013 by   Rubylee 0 Votes
Anyone, once Yale file foreclosure how long does it take before it's finalized. 30 - 60 days, just need to get an ideal how long I have to get out of here. It's too stressful to try and reason with these folks. Refinancing thru these folks was a mistake.
 15th of Jul, 2013 by   M.L.D.123 0 Votes
Would anyone be kind enough to offer suggestions on how to best defend a foreclosure case against them ?
Let me know if I can be of any help.
Thank you.
 25th of Mar, 2014 by   cPamela 0 Votes
If you walk away does it hurt your credit
 10th of Sep, 2014 by   Amanda delgado 0 Votes
I'm having the same problem

Credit Card Bill Passes Congress