logo

Wyndham Rewards

Posted: 2011-10-12 by    tomberlin55

Useless Points

Wyndham
We stayed for 8 weeks in the USA, mainly in Motels owned by the Wyndham Coorporation.

We to collect points to get to 16000 points to get a free stay in New York on our last night.

Wyndham constantly refused to give us points. It is totally intransparent if and why you get points with them.

We stayed in like 10 different hotels and were denied points in 3 hotels.

Also we enrolled in a special offer to get double points. those pointts show up only after 6 months so how *** is that.

We spend more money by booking there hotels and not using third party booking sides and were rewarded with nothing. I have 12900 points and can't use them because we go back to Germany...

I called them several times and send them emails how disapointed I am and that I felled cheated, but they only replyed in stereotype answers or standard texts.

So for me the Rewards Program turned into the opposite and I will try to NOT stay in a Wyndham Property in the future if I can get another place to stay!
Comments United States Travel & Vacations
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Oct, 2011 by   Wyndham Rewards 0 Votes
Hello, I'm sorry to hear you had troubles with your points. If you'd like us (Wyndham Rewards Member Services) to review your account and stay to help determine if the stay was qualified, please contact us at wrcustomerservice@wyndhamrewards.com.
Thank you.
 9th of Nov, 2011 by   Marie17 0 Votes
My complaint is that I was in the Stay 2 get $20... I qualified and am yet to get any $20... I constantly call the Wyndham and send emails. They respond stating they are "looking into it" but havent received the $20 yet... This is a scam!!!

Save Money by Planning the Several Meals with One Ingredient