logo

www.fb.me/cc CA

Posted: 2011-10-18 by    liaperota

Credit Card Fraud

Facebook
On my credit card statement there was a charge of 143.75. The only information the charge gave was that it was from facebook, and the reference number. Somehow, facebook got my credit card number. I've never entered it there before because I've never had a reason to. I've submitted the inquiry to my credit card company, and they sent a form back saying I need to do something myself because they couldn't. Ugh, I don't know what to do.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Sep, 2011 by   cristina lawson 0 Votes
they made unauthorized charges to my credit card
 19th of Oct, 2011 by   Sancherl 0 Votes
Also my credit card of a Chinese bank created 6 bills of fraud use in this website.
I'd never used this card on web site. The first bill is $1, I guess that was a try. After that, they stole my money several times, in $20, $10 small amount. The most suspecious places where I used the credit card were two gas stations. One is in Massachesetts, and another is Shell Oil, Rocky Hill, CT.
My bank will investigate these frauds. But I want to know if other victims went to these spots?
 30th of Nov, 2011 by   facebookfraud 0 Votes
I have the same problem. This fraud company started booking from my credit card account 20 Dollars at the beginning, then 50 Dollars and then 100 Dollars. What kind of company is it and what can we do against them???
 10th of Dec, 2011 by   michaelhards +1 Votes
they have been litter out my bank
 13th of Dec, 2011 by   jose solano +1 Votes
you charged me $100.99 and i did not buy anything from macys
 26th of Dec, 2011 by   RICHARD ARCHER +1 Votes
THEY GOT ME FOR $1 ON 12 2 12 & $1.10 ON THE 5TH AND $500 ALSO ON THE 5TH
 9th of Jan, 2012 by   Carolyn Debolt +1 Votes
Why is my credit card being charged $2.00 constantly? Sometimes 5 or more times a day. I want an answer NOW!!!
 14th of Jan, 2012 by   Walter Wassillie -1 Votes
My name is Walter Wassillie and I have a joint bank account with our youngest son (age 19). Only recently I noticed numerous charges to our account from Facebook.com, which amount to hundreds of dollars that my son is totally flabbergasted by. My son has not provided our visa/debit/credit card number to this entity and this is highway robbery.
I have called the number listed on the charges and the agent says they do not address charges on the phone. This is fraud and I want this rectified!!!
Our son is in a different state and we are funding his life while he is in search of employment - he can barely afford food, let alone rediculous charges such as these.
 12th of Mar, 2012 by   Dinah McNear +1 Votes
my credit card was just charged 141.00 from 2/29/2012-3/3/2012. i need a contact number for these charges so i can get them taken off.
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   Noor Lela 0 Votes
I was charged twice on 8th Feb 2012 and once on the 12th Feb to my credit card. It just have the FACEBOOK.COM"JZGP322J8, XJ7P322VL and WNGP322VL and total charged of 40US and 12.67 sterling pound. I did not make any purchase on FB . Please explain what happened and refund the full amount immediately. Email me on the update of my querry at nlela849@gmail.com.
 14th of Mar, 2012 by   GCEH +1 Votes
My credit card was charged five times in the amount of $10.00 each between Feb 9-13, 2012 and I am VERY frustrated about it. It went through facebook and I was hacked, locked out, my computer shut down for several days before we could even get it back and running again before we saw what happened! Can NOBODY at least give us a phone number to call about this???!!! It changed my name to "facebouk" as well as some of my friends.
PLEASE ADVISE!!
 14th of Mar, 2012 by   Triple C +2 Votes
This company charged my debit card $250 TWO times in the last couple of days! have NEVER placed my number on facebook for any reason whatsoever.
 15th of Mar, 2012 by   Ragingmad 0 Votes
I just got one for $10 and I've never used my card there either!!
 15th of Mar, 2012 by   Triple C 0 Votes
Correction: $750! They got me again for ANOTHER $250 BEFORE the bank closed the card 1st thing in the morning! Debit card closed, dispute claim opened, and the incident has been reported to the authorities and when we get them they WILL be prosecuted. Me and my wife work our butts off 7 days a week 364 days a year with only ONE day off and we get screwed out of money that we have to work our butts off for, so you better believe when we find the culprit, I am prosecuting to the Nth degree of my power.

I have a question for all of you: Have you ever used your cards at any particular websites? I've only used mine on Amazon.com, Paypal, and VERY few others (the only other I could think of is I pay web-hosting... that's it).
 15th of Mar, 2012 by   Triple C +1 Votes
UPDATE: I reported the reference codes in the charges to Facebook (go to fb.me/cc and you can enter it there) and they claimed that the code and final four digits of my card did not match. So, as I suspected, some hacker/scammer lowlife is posing as Facebook (or USED Facebook, but likely just posed as them).

When I catch the lowlife immoral geek who did this...
 27th of Mar, 2012 by   Deanna Benedict 0 Votes
I have charge of 58.oo that I did not authorize Could you please delete my card # from this and credit it back to my account
 27th of Mar, 2012 by   Triple C +1 Votes
Um, nobody here can do that. I don't think you people realize what this is, how serious this is (as in your identity and assets can be stolen) and how to stop it. Here... all caps as if I am yelling to help you comprehend:
EVERYONE WITH THIS PROBLEM: IT IS NOT FACEBOOK! IT IS A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD/BANK ACCOUNT HACKER USING FACEBOOK AS A COVER!!! DON'T BE A DUMMY AND ACT! YOU MUST SHUT YOUR CARD DOWN BECAUSE THEY WILL DRAIN YOU REPEATEDLY AND NOT STOP - EVEN OVERDRAW YOUR ACCOUNT!!! I WAS DRAINED OF $750 IN AROUND 24 HOURS (THAT IS NOT EVEN INCLUDING OVERDRAW FEES!!!), AND THAT IS $750 THAT I BADLY NEEDED FOR ROOM/BOARD/FOOD/WORK SUPPLIES!!! YOU MUST ALSO REPORT IT TO YOUR BANK AND THE POLICE!!! I ALREADY DID SO AND WE WILL CATCH THE HACKER WANNABE ACTIVIST/SELF-INTEREST THIEF PUNKS (WHO PROBABLY HAVE MORE MONEY THAN I DO AND THEY HACKED ME) WHO ARE DOING THIS BUT YOU MUST ALL CONTACT YOUR BANK AND THE POLICE, AND NOT JUST BITCH ON A WEB-BOARD, OK? DO IT PLEASE... THANKS!!!
 9th of Apr, 2012 by   maria kelley 0 Votes
i was over charged 3/16/12 20.00$20.00 facebook.com*VUAR322CG 3/26/12 2 times for $20.00 each facebook.com*T44s322CG QPZR322CG THEN AGAIN ON 3/29 2 times 3/29/12 facebook.com*6ZCS322CG 2ZCS322CG i made 4 purchases for 28.00 at a time because they were on sale didnot make the others for total of 120.00 if you could please credit back the full amount to my account on facebook thank u email bmk41980@aol.com
 16th of Apr, 2012 by   Reddhead1981 0 Votes
then how come i done it with the same thing and it came out fine 99% probably did purchase the credits and either forgot about it or your lying with that begin said the later would mean your the scam not them
 16th of Apr, 2012 by   Reddhead1981 0 Votes