logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
2. (24 mins ago)
Zoosk
Cannot sign up for one month only - bad link
3. (29 mins ago)
Offerwire Zyxel NBG 416N Wireless Router
Lied about Invalid Rebate
4. (41 mins ago)
Sun Cellular PostPaid
Unknown GPRS being charged to account
5. (42 mins ago)

IMMIGRATION
India
wwicsgroup.com
FRAUD & SCAM
WWICS ( World Wide Immigration Consultancy Services) with its H.O at Chandigargh and branch office at various locations in India deals with Immigration/Work permit/Permananent settlement.
Actually i applied for immigration to Canada through its branch office at Trichy on 2006.So for this process they have collected around 1-lakh rupees and promised me to send Canada within 6 months.Also separetly i was asked to pay to the CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION -NEW DELHI an additional fee of 23, 000 rupees. In the mean i cancelled it for medical reasons after a year.So as per the agreement they are supposed to refund me the amount back.But till this date they haven't taken any steps.In the mean time the Trichy office has been closed and i was directed to contact the Coimbatore office.But both these offices Coimbatore and Chandigarh, always played an hide and seek game till this date.Also each and every time new branch managers are being recruited and no one is there to give an proper solution or answer.
Even the CHC has refunded the fee of 23, 000 but the WWICS has not refunded even a single penny which they collected as consultancy charges.So like this they have involved in huge money laundering and scam.Many people have remitted huge amount like me.But coz of the foreign craze they never prefer to open their mouth.People are of the hope that one day or rather they would be getting immigration, but its just a mirage coz of the new immigration policies by the Canadian Govt. So, its Never going to happen.Also these bogus people will get moral policing as soon as possible .

jerald sudhakar.x

Comments India Employment, Staffing, Recruiting Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Sep, 2009 by   dilpreet 0 Votes
please dont get trapped in WWICS. they are big cheaters. I hired them
for getting immigration to canada. I paid them 30000 to start the process. later on
I came to know some info provided to me is not correct and I will not be able to make it.
So decided to cancel my visa application and file for visa refund fee. I could have doe this myself
but they told they know the process will do it and hand over the check to me as soon as it is recieved
from CHC. I kept mailing them to know the status of the check. One day I got mail that they have recieved
the check please contanct sampann.g@wwics.com. I contacted and he told I need to pay 45000 to them than only they will release the
check. I have no dues with them its clear case of fraud as I informed them intitally that I will not be going for further process and
Please help each I contacted CSIS ( toll free number 1-866-308-2742) http://www.csic-scci.ca/content/contact they told they need complaints against them in mail and fax.
so they will help us to get money back also cancel there memebership. if you people waant to fight against them please do the same
and mail me. I have contacted New agancy they are ready to write an article against them and this will spoil there image completely.
please mail me @ dilpreet.badwal@gmail.com we need names to mention in the cover letter.

20th of Oct, 2009 by   gambit 0 Votes
dilpreet have you read the contract which you signed when you hired them? i think it says there, that you cant have a refund and you have to pay the whole amount if you decided to withraw from the binding contract...and also, are you sure that you qualify under the skilled worker category?
 1st of Feb, 2010 by   GURPREET SEKHON -1 Votes
there is nothing correct in this complaint and here is we can say nach na jane agan teda. wwics is reputed world known immigration consultancy
 20th of Mar, 2010 by   arunjonline 0 Votes
balls to gurpreet sekhon
 17th of May, 2010 by   Jaspinder 0 Votes
According to me you all guys are wrong. As i got the visa in just 6 months with the help of WWICS, they are the best immigration consultant in India. If you search on the internet "best immigration consultant in world" you will find them on the top. Now how come they do such thing as this will get their sleeves dirty.

I found them on the internet while searching the best immigration consultant in world. i was looking for help on the internet so that i can file my application for the Canada immigration. I asked wwics everything and They told me every thing about the permanent residence visa, so i trusted them. But when i saw the negative comments i was also afraid that i might have taken the wrong decision. As after paying over 80, 000 rs i was worried that my hard earned money is gone and can never come back.

but i waited for whole 11 months, and one fine day i got a phone call from them that my application for permanent residence visa is approved. They called me to their head office in Mohali to collect.

According to me the complainers have done something wrong on their end. they might have send or submitted the wrong documents. Or they didn't followed them as i did. there must be some mistake from the customer end as they have got more than 15 years of experience in this field so how they can be wrong or faulty.

I use to recommend their services to all of my know persons, as i got their best of the services.
 25th of Jun, 2010 by   ananomous 0 Votes
HI jaspinder,

are you sure that WWICS is not a scam or similar. bcoz alots of comments and complaints from others to them. how can all those internet users try to condemn them without any reasons.

Are you one of WWICS guys which working there and trying to clear-up all SCAM xtvity done by them before?.. with you statement, a lots more people will be cheated in future...
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   A A Y 0 Votes
Hi,

WWI CS Nairobi is a real fraud. I paid about US$3500 in February and to date no progress. The Managers at WWIC are trained to take people round in circles and to play around with job descriptions. I was qualified as a Civil Engineer, however they changed the story later and said i need to show myself as a Construction Manager or Contractor. Why in the first place did they qualify me as a civil engineer? They just wanted to eat my money.

TOTAL FRAUD.

Please guys if you have been conned by them report to Canadian Immigration Complaints.

WWICS might not return my money but GOD will teach them.
 2nd of Sep, 2010 by   A A Y 0 Votes
Please complain against WWIC Nairobi if you have been conned.

Complain to: complaintsintake@csic-scci.ca
 7th of Dec, 2010 by   harbanslal 0 Votes
I totally disagree with all of you who are posting negative comments against WWICS. My son is well settled in canada from last 2 and half years and I would like to say thanks to WWICS co. and second thing we should never Blame anyone if something goes wrong, we should wait for the right time to come. and definitely our time (right time) will come. My son had suffered waited alot but he is very happy
 22nd of Dec, 2010 by   CJMJ 0 Votes
WWICS is a total fraud. All those guys who are favoring them are WWICS guys with different names. I have attended few seminars conducted by wwics and I have seen their frustrated clients shouting on them. My brother took their services and reached Canada by his own luck and efforts. He himself gets his case corrected many times. Their expertise in the field is nil. They cannot even decide the right occupation for their clients. My brother got it corrected twice. If he was not that vigilant then his case must have failed. They always show a very rosy picture to new comers. They do not give information without getting money from you. Whenever you ask them they always say get registered then we will provide all the information. Their free assessment feature is just to trap you. They do not have right information. Do one thing to check, call then as client (to any office or their so call customer service center) it would be better if have some wwics file no. before calling them because they always ask for it. First your call will not get thru. If you are lucky enough to get it thru then you will be kept on hold for long times, if again your are so lucky to get connected to their representative then ask your questions and then compare the information provided by them with the information on www.cic.gc.ca. You will get the clear picture. All the information they give will keep you confused. If want to get right information, go to www.cic.gc.ca. The Canadian system is very transparent, well defined and simple. You need not to hire the so call world's best consultants to file your case with CHC. Just visit the site, download the forms and users guides. I myself filed two cases like this and they got cleared without single error in first go. Even I got interview wavier. So do it yourself and save your hard earned money. It is really simple.
 28th of Dec, 2010 by   WWICS 0 Votes
Dear CJMJ,

I am replying on behalf of WWICS. Please let me know about your File No. and Dealing Branch. You can mail me all of your query at Navneet@wwicsgroup.com

Regards

Navneet Puri
WWICS HO Mohali
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   CLENNY 0 Votes
I also applied from WWICS from Abu Dhabi and they have one of the worst services. I took the gold package which helps you in post-settlement services and even to find jobs, but they only help you fnd jobs in KFC and other ordinary jobs even though you are a skilled worker. The behaviour and attitude of their staff is pathetic. I had to do a lot of reading and homework myself as they provide lot of wrong advices most of the times.
 21st of Jan, 2011 by   Stinger_India 0 Votes
WWICS is a best example of how a company, run by an NRI, can cheat all of us for umpteen number of times and can go scot free in our country.

No one dares to touch them. Small placement and chit companies run by cheaters get caught and published in papers.

Aspirers of immigration can check them by just calling their customer care number as an existing client with an already existing name and DOB. You will not receive a proper response. Your call will be transferred umpteen number of times and will be put on hold.

Please do not use this fraudster's service. Those who get visa get by their own merits.

I know a friend who applied for a microbiologist slot. WWICS office in Coimbatore said she is eligible. She paid almost 70k only to know microbiologist requires an MBBS degree and not an M.Sc. Now they refuse to refund.
 9th of Mar, 2011 by   Prakash B 0 Votes
Hi
My name is Prakash Budhathoki.
I had applied through WWICs bangalore for Denmark GC by opting gold package Rs 75000.00 + US$ 1500.00 on May 2009.
My work permit was refused by DIS by giving 90 points out of 100 points for qualifying GC.
WWICs has agreed to pay only $1000.00 in account settlement. So what are the options to recover the amount for them.
Please guide.
prakashbt@hotmail.com
 27th of Mar, 2011 by   rajiv12 0 Votes
Dear everyone,

uffffffff.. SHARJAH BRNACH MANAGER MR ANOOP ... MOTHER FUCKER

I would like to make you aware on the latest update see what happened anoop suphia has been transferred to sharjah office earlier he was in duabi office i met him today and really i find him useless... plz be care full when you go to WWICS SHARJAH OFFICE... take care everyone... bye.
 10th of May, 2011 by   Jonty120 0 Votes
Hey guys,
there is a simple way of extracting money out of WWICS. I have seen this happening with my own eyes!! Take some of your rowdy friends with you to their office. Threat them of dire consequences. You may also threat them of vandalism in their office and kick a few tables if you want. Finally give them a date and you will recover your money before the date. Trust me, I have seen this happen with my own eyes at the Kolkata Branch. And another good thing is that they will never retaliate as they know their asses are dirty!!!
You may also keep up the local cops posted who in any case will have received complaints for this company once or twice and if you can convince the Cops properly, you are entitled to collect some of the Laptops or Computers or copiers or whatever you fancy, from their office. I saw these guys attack a PRINTER!!! Anywasy best of Luck and stay away if you can. As for registration for Immigration is concerned, I think its better & simpler if you go through the Canadian Website directly, and do it yourself!!!
 2nd of Jun, 2011 by   dilip_se 0 Votes
WWICS is biggest fraud...New applicants for immigration to Australia shall avoid going to WWICS.
 24th of Aug, 2011 by   george dsouza 0 Votes
I agree with above all WWICS is fraud company & for yor infrmation CMD of WWICS is black listed & demanded in canada police station due to cheating, he has betrayed many innocent people of punjab who won lottery & they have taken all the money & came to india & opened immigration co & they are charging USD which is hawala money in the form of GSBC which never gives .
Lets stand together & form association to fight with WWICS & there black money which they have earned from last 17 years from like ours who are eager to go abroad.
 1st of Sep, 2011 by   MuthuKumar9999 0 Votes
Beware of FRAUDs

Pls don't get cheated by WWICS. A real cheat, the main aim of this consultant is to rob other's money .

I received the below email after some long years . Even after 8 yrs they want to rob money from their old cheated customer in the name of attorney fees .What is the meaning of the service charge we paid for their service to process our application form ?

Pls avoid this WWICS, no idea how to expose their nakedness .Is there any possibility to catch these cheats through RTI . Pls do instruct

It has been noticed with concern that the processing time frame for finalization of permanent residence (PR) Skilled Worker cases which were filed prior to Ministerial Instructions dated 28 Feb, 2008 has increased beyond the reasonable limits. There are no signs of processing of old cases. Canadian High Commission is at the moment concentrating on new cases which are in process post the Ministerial Instructions dated 26 Jun, 2010 and there is hardly any movement in the older cases.

We (WWICS) had taken up this matter with the Canadian High Commission, New Delhi and they have informed us that they are looking at finalizing the cases filed in mid and later half of 2003 but only those where medicals have been issued. Canadian High Commission, therefore, is not likely to process even the cases of 2004 and beyond in this year or in the near future. Processing time for cases filed in 2004 and later years is, therefore, likely to go much beyond nine years. Similar is the story at some other Visa Posts as cases are not being processed as per committed time period in Acknowledgement of Receipts.

At WWICS we empathize with the anxiety and the apprehensions of our esteemed clients and after consulting lawyers in Canada we have decided to take a special initiative of taking the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) authorities to Court in Canada, whereby our lawyer will commence a law suit on behalf of each of our clients individually who are interested in getting their cases processed in timely fashion. The Canadian lawyer that we have identified for this job has extensive experience in representing such cases. Since your case has been filed prior to the Ministerial Instructions, we would require your consent authorizing the lawyer to file the case on your behalf in the Canadian Court. You will also be required to pay a highly subsidized non refundable fee of CAD$ 700 for the process, covering the fee for the law suit and all other disbursements and expenses involved in the process of getting the Law Suit filed. Please note that as per the information given by our lawyer, Canadian High Commission will take up only those cases who opt for law suit, not others.

Time Frame - Within thirty days of the filing of the case, CIC may be expected to ask the Court to dismiss the action. If the Court refuses to do so - and if enough applicants participate - it is expected CIC will offer to settle. In case of no settlement, it would take 12 to 16 months to obtain a decision from the Court. However, if CIC offers to settle, we would be in settlement negotiations in about three months after the actions have been lodged. Generally, settlement means withdrawal of the litigation without costs in exchange for processing of the file. It would mean that files would be assigned to an officer, reviewed and finalized within a reasonable time-frame. Action would be initiated in case we have sufficient number of litigants.

Details to Make DD-