Wpi Ifriends Elite

Unauthorized billing!

WPI iFriends Elite
Phone: 800-243-9726
I have been getting $9.95 taken out of my account for the last three to four months. At first I thought it was part of my plane tickets that I had ordered, but when I continued to get billed I found out it had nothing to do with the plan tickets. They are taking money without my permission. I never even heard of this company before. When you try to get a hold of these people, you can't. I have not been able to get in contact with anyone.

Perkinston, Mississippi

According to the majority of victims interviewed by Rip-off, those who immediately called their banks to dispute the charges did not get very far. Many victims got the following responses from their banks: “we could not do anything for you" or “you waited too long; it has been more than 60 days". If the bank is says that you have waited too long, explain to them how you called their 800 number as soon as the charges were found, and were told by the bank that nothing could be done. Remind the bank that they failed to assist you properly at the 800 #, and instead, provided you with an inadequate explanation of your right to dispute. Tell the bank that it's their fault time has expired, and since they gave you the wrong info to begin with, they will just have to deal with it, take the loss and reverse the charges.

Tell them the truth; this was unauthorized and your account was NOT to be charged! Keep emphasizing how you never authorized anything! Direct them to the hundreds of victims reports that were filed on http://www.complaintsboard.com. And if you're at the bank, walk them over to their computer and make them go to this site! If you are on the phone with them, tell them you will wait while they access this site! Either way, be persistent!

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

29th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
i have the same thing happening to me, 9.95 out of my checking for many months. i did not know this was happening untill i was out of work for a while and i recieved a negative balance notice. i was never able to contact the company. and still.
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
i have also been getting charged for several months. i thought it was some website i had given info to so i cancelled and did not give much more thought to it. but i am still getting charged. this means war.... think of how many people times 10.00 a month must add up to !!!!!!!
 1st of Feb, 2008 by    0 Votes
What is this I friend web site?????????? I just checked my account and the same thing is happing to me that everybody else is saying. How do I stop this fraudual transaction????
 23rd of Apr, 2008 by    +1 Votes
My checking account today was very low and I knew it because I call my bank's toll free number and check the balance every few hours. I knew what was being held out and I also new I had not used my debit card for this reason for the past two days. I checked this morning and had a balance. I called back 2 hours later and found I was being charged $19.30 by a fucking bs company called American Leisure. I immediately called my bank and it appears I will be able to stop these fucks from getting any money. Something has to be down to stop these fools. I've been told that when you use your debit card at places such as restaurants, they can take a picture of the front and back of your card with a cell phone and then forward it anywhere in the world. This is how im figuring these bastards got my info. Closing my account tommorrow.
 15th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Wpi Ifriends Elite - unathorized billing

I have now been billed about 5 times which has caused my account to be overdrawn costing me hundreds of dollors
 15th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Yep this site is a scam to fleece money. My advice is to steer clear of it. I have not been near it for ages and the money keeps going out without my authorization. I have contacted my bank and they are refunding my money.
 28th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I can, t seem to find anyway to contact these people to cancel account!!! So they just keep taking out of account. How and where do you find these people to cancel. The name and address that they give can't be found!
 2nd of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
Hi everyone,
Guess what?. Whoever this company claims to be, they have been takeing 9.95 out of my bank account every month to for about 5 mos and I can't find out who they are either, no # no e-mail address nothing! What are we to do. We are being robbed every month and nobody is doing anything about it!
 6th of Jul, 2008 by    0 Votes
i agree with u but i called this #1-800-243-9726 and they canclled it for me.
 18th of Aug, 2008 by    +1 Votes
Charges on credit card American Leisure $1.00 one month next month $16.95

Same charges with Easy Saver
 7th of Oct, 2008 by    +1 Votes
I want the $18.50 to stop as of November, 2008. I've already had the same amount refunded back into my checking account already for the last 3mos. I was sent some free tickets for a crews and when I received a call for me to take advantage of a free trip to Florida, I did not accept it. This is another Alabama scam.

I'm telling you, due to the fact that I didn't give you my account number and at one time $19.80 was replaced back into my account after I reported it.

This is a warning in an a intelligent way as I can tell you. Please do not take anything else from me with out my permission. I did not join any Club Membership. I need you to cancel membership ID: 052892504 immediately. If you deduct anymore money from my account, I won't rest until I put this sham out in the open. I have a lawyer too. So, as of this date, 6 October, 2008, I hope I don't get another deduction from me account. And if you want these lousy tickets back, let me know.
One of your guys tried to get me to take a trip to Florida for $99.00. Don't you all realize everybody don't have money like you people. As long as you can get over on the lame and the ones
and the poor. Please, just leave me alone before I give the Firm of Johnnie Cochran a go ahead. What credit card? I don't have a credit card. Just leave me the hell alone!
 1st of Dec, 2008 by    +1 Votes
i was scamed by this same company.easy saver took money off my debit card the amount of16.95 twice.i was very upset because im not working and raising a one year old child.whoever want to try to take any kind of action on them im ready.my contact no# is 516-352-2106.please feel free to call thank you.or e-mail me at carladaniels8@gmail.com
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
They took unautorized money out of my account i called my bank first and made fraud report. This company is called ifriends.com They need to be shut down.
 5th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I just had a dollar charged to my accoutn on Jan 23, 2009. I called they're customer service to reverse the charge and cancel my account. Before the call ended she said that it stated the charge when I signed up. YEAH RIGHT!! I read the whole page before I submitted it!! WTF!! I am also gonna file a fraud report with my credit card company!
 3rd of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
I also have been charged for the past couple months. I took the advice from terry and called 1-800-243-9726 . They cancelled my account and said i would not be charged any more. I am hoping my bank will give me the money back because this is a bunch of crap! I never signed up for anything!
 2nd of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

WPI Friends Elite - Unauthorized charges on my Debt/ Bank account
WPI Friends Elite

I thought I canceled this, seems THEY kept my information. I want my money back!
 10th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes

Friends Elite - Unathorized charges
Wayne Juers

Have been charged 9'95 for over 9 months have no way to stop this fraudlant charge. Help
 11th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
Cancel your card and get a new account number.
 2nd of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes

Wpi Ifriends Elite - unauthorised billing
United Kingdom

i have received three amounts billed to my card without my authority but i have never heard or dealt with this company
 23rd of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
After reading this, I realize how much better Credit Unions are for consumers. A Credit Union would and will return these unauthorized transactions and act as a consumer advocate. At least my credit union would do that (Point West Credit Union).

Contact Us