logo

Cash for Laptops
Price Scam & Damaged Laptop
3. (38 mins ago)
tnbillinfo INTERNET and TNW.BILL.COM VALETTa
Unauthorised amounts being billed to my account
4. (41 mins ago)

Wounded Warrior Project

Posted: 2013-04-09 by    Howrider

SCAM

Florida
I love these places that take in so much money and don't give a penny out to the vets that are supposed to get it...This is nothing but a scam and the governmet does nothing to stop this...This is no different then going out taking money from people and telling them thanks...And then just keeping the money for yourself...Like a legal mugging...Unreal...And people fall for this stuff...People are not very smart...
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of May, 2013 by   checksight +1 Votes
Before you jump the gun and spouting out negative blab! Do some homework! Back up you're complaints and accusations with some examples and the who, what, when, where and why? What have you seen? What did you hear and from what source? These type of complaints and ridicule are ignored by most people who have a little common sense!! Please be prepared to back up what you're saying. An alligator mouth and mosquito ass gets you nowhere. USN(ret)
 2nd of Sep, 2013 by   purplefox1968 0 Votes
Strong allegations in deed. Anybody can make negative allegations with words but unless you can validate the words with actual examples that can be researched and examined they are just words. Words that can and do affect the ability and effectiveness of a charity to perform its stated goal. Wounded Warriors need our help so unless you provide verifiable specifics to prove your allegations, your words do and should fall on deaf ears.
 30th of May, 2014 by   PMarshall 0 Votes
My group is currently taking on Wounded Warrior Project as one of our major charities that we support throughout the year. After I reviewed the reports, I am concerned that only 30% of the funds donated actually reaches the pool for the needs of our vets. If this is correct, I am afraid that I will not be joining my members in sending money to this group. If this is not correct, please someone send me information to dispute.
 28th of Jul, 2014 by   Wantohelp 0 Votes
I have read the above and have a few points that I would like someone affiliated with WW answer. Should a former vet be looking at this cause for personal gain and make it very public? I have an example if a Ct vet that was given a 1200 dollar plus golf set custom from WW project and passes to play in the Travelers Tournament in Cromwell. What is this purpose to give that kind of money for two people that don't need the money, and looked at this a a celebrity event.. I'm confused. This same person is setting up a WE golf tourney at Mohegan Sun in Sept and has spouted off to several people how much he'll clear on this. Turns out there is another Vet that works for Mohegan today I assisting. I've donated to the cause, not a lot, but what I could. To know that this spectacle of misuse of funds is happening is bothersome. This specific group I'm mentioning has never once talked about the "good", but only the profits they see. Is there anyone that monitors this? By no means do I down the cause, just don't see how these select people look at their service as a way to profit personally.. Would appreciate a response, and if former responders need further info to back this up, would be happy to elaborate.

Work at Home Scams