logo

Everbuying.com
They will charge you $2 for tracking number if your order is under $40.00
2. (11 mins ago)
caliber jobs search
no placement given till date and not refunding money taken
3. (29 mins ago)

Worldwide global diplomatic company

Posted: 2013-10-29 by    bubby babulu

package

Hi sir,
My mom meet an friend he working in UK, as an chief operator of the ship, We only have one month relation ship he said he was coming to meet us in india when he goes to take oils from australia, On the way his ship brain box had an problem and they want to find a place to make its repair and the nearest island was malaysia, his ship captain said them to disscharge the goods/products, and he has his money and gold with him, he affriad that if any sea hjackers going to steel his money and gold, so he decided to sent these to us when he sent us mail saying about this we said ok, said this to us that he was going to sent $25000000 dollar to us and he also said that we don't have any problem with this only we want to do that takecare the money still his arrivel, and he said he is senting it bye the company which is in malaysia ie, world wide global diplomatic security company. he said the company will sent me a mail when the package is near to place . And i also want to pay 17000 indian rupee,
what should i do is he be a fake, i search s=about this company on net but there is no such company i need u r help
Comments Malaysia Forex / Currency Trading
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

5th of Nov, 2013 by   LADYSCORPIO 0 Votes
This happened to me also. The very exact same story as yours. So better don't give or send any money. Just lucky for me I check everything on the internet and found out that all of those things they said are not true. Be careful friend.
 5th of Nov, 2013 by   cute girl 0 Votes
Me too. It had happened yesterday. I know this man 1 month ago. The story was exactly the same. Sailing from new york to aussie but stuck close to Malaysia. The ship has major problem with brain box. He asked my full name, receiving adress and phone number. I check on internet reagrding worls wide company and i found this story. I print screen and sent to him.
 22nd of Sep, 2014 by   mariean 0 Votes
My Dearest, wife

What ever situation I found my self I always give Glory to God.Please I need your prayers.

We are in a very serious problem here and need God intervention.The brain box of the ship is having a very serious problem and we are all confused here.The Tsunami in Japan is also affecting the ship and beside we just received information from the Signal house that there are sea pirates from Indonesia blocking the sea and they are about 312 KM away from us and the nearest place for this Ship to anchor is Laban Island somewhere in South Malaysia.

As it is now, we are no longer safe because we fear the pirates attack because the ship is very slow now. We have called for a rescue team but we are yet to get a response from our headquarters

The captains of the Ship have announced that all passengers should offload their goods for another means of transportation as the SHIP will duck here for another 20 days until its safe to continue sailing.

Honey my problem now is, valuable documents my money (250, 000) Great British pounds which I kept in my cabin safe box. I do not want it stolen from me in the event of any attack.My plan was to use this money to buy Metal oil in drums from Australia and supply to a company in Mexico I already had contract agreement with.

Honey, as a Director of Operation in this Ship, it’s not possible for me to move along with the passenger because I have to take care of this ship until all GOODS/PRODUCT are completely discharged.

Now there are so many security company stands at the sea shore and I am thinking of what to do?and at this time I need you to stand by me .. I don't know what to do now ; I want to quickly send you the money so that you can help me to secure it in your place until I have the chance to make my trip and meet you soonest.I know we have not met each other but I TRUST you and give you my whole heart so that life can move straight with us and i know you will never disappoint or halt me because we are already two in one flesh .I have learned to take life as it happens as I remember everything happens for a reason.

I will discussed with one of the security company here.They will proceed delivery immediately I get a confirmation from you to assist me in receiving this money because there is no bank here and I dont want to loose this money to sea pirates because I know how I suffered for it.

Honey quickly forward to me your information as follows to enable me send the money to you immediately through World wide global diplomatic security company:-

Your Full Name

Your Receiving Address:

Your Email Address .

Phone number.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

From yours Husband,

someone sent me this message JASONMARC BROWN BROW HARISS he told me that he was an engineer and he's living in australia ..i found that i had the same story from what i read !!
 22nd of Jan, 2015 by   maria ranela lumokso 0 Votes
Hi i am maria ranela lumokso, i have chatmate in Tagged his name is scott robin he is a scammer he got my no, full adress and my full name..he said to me that he is in trouble and he said that he send his cabin safe box to me bcause he is in trouble because of the pirates...and he send to me an air way bill and certificate of deposit...and someone call on me that i have to pay an amount of 650$before they deliver it to me...
but thankz god i found out in google the same email like yours..
i hope that person should be in prison...
 25th of Feb, 2015 by   Aphrodite Hsu 0 Votes
Hi!! I am student from Hong Kong. I also got such kind of situation during these days, but I am so lucky to read your comments. The email the scammer sent to me is exactly the same with the above email.The scammer knows my name, full address and telephone number. Can it affect me so much? I am really worrying about that.
 14th of Mar, 2015 by   L Alv 0 Votes
A month ago I received a message on my facebook, which I was saying exactly the same history boat trip and that hurt the brain case, I asked my data to the values received 250, 000 pounds because I was afraid pirates robbed him, but that story seemed so strange and thank God aparecibió this product as I searched the name of the supposed security company that had mentioned. Now calls Harrison Smith, may be found on facebook, share that information not to allow another person to be deceived by this guy

How To Avoid The PayPal Scams