logo

www.FragranceX.com
bad service
2. (0 mins ago)
www.FragranceX.com
Failure to deliver, charged shipping fees!
3. (1 mins ago)

Worldwide global diplomatic company

Posted: 2013-10-29 by    bubby babulu

package

Hi sir,
My mom meet an friend he working in UK, as an chief operator of the ship, We only have one month relation ship he said he was coming to meet us in india when he goes to take oils from australia, On the way his ship brain box had an problem and they want to find a place to make its repair and the nearest island was malaysia, his ship captain said them to disscharge the goods/products, and he has his money and gold with him, he affriad that if any sea hjackers going to steel his money and gold, so he decided to sent these to us when he sent us mail saying about this we said ok, said this to us that he was going to sent $25000000 dollar to us and he also said that we don't have any problem with this only we want to do that takecare the money still his arrivel, and he said he is senting it bye the company which is in malaysia ie, world wide global diplomatic security company. he said the company will sent me a mail when the package is near to place . And i also want to pay 17000 indian rupee,
what should i do is he be a fake, i search s=about this company on net but there is no such company i need u r help
Comments Malaysia Forex / Currency Trading
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Oct, 2013 by   scamcop 0 Votes
Your mother met a man on a dating site who very quickly expressed his love and devotion using sweet words .These men are actually African nationals living in Malaysia and have been in operation for several months . There is no gold or money so do not fall for this scam by paying money to the fake courier company for delivery of a package that does not exist.
 5th of Nov, 2013 by   LADYSCORPIO 0 Votes
This happened to me also. The very exact same story as yours. So better don't give or send any money. Just lucky for me I check everything on the internet and found out that all of those things they said are not true. Be careful friend.
 5th of Nov, 2013 by   cute girl 0 Votes
Me too. It had happened yesterday. I know this man 1 month ago. The story was exactly the same. Sailing from new york to aussie but stuck close to Malaysia. The ship has major problem with brain box. He asked my full name, receiving adress and phone number. I check on internet reagrding worls wide company and i found this story. I print screen and sent to him.
 5th of Nov, 2013 by   scamcop 0 Votes
I do not think you will ever hear from your criminal friend again as he now knows you have caught him. Let your experience be a lesson to others to be very cautious with men you meet on the net.

Tips for Keeping Your Online Business Safe