logo

Lease Finance Group LLC
Took $587.35 from my bank account over a matter of 1 1/2 years
4. (25 mins ago)
The Bottled Wealth Holdings
Boiler room wine investment scam (Con't)
5. (34 mins ago)
Dating gateways LLC
eurodate.com account suspended

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

World Ventures, Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan Complaints & Reviews - cancell my membership

World Ventures Contacts & Informations

1445 Cadieux Rd.
Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan
Phone: 3137044336
rovia.com
I am cancelling my subscription because of not having anytime for it and plus bad business partners not helping me out.
Comments United States Bad Business Partners
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jun, 2010 by   miguel negrete 0 Votes
I am cancelling because I dont like
 28th of Sep, 2011 by   Armando Moreno 0 Votes
Armando Moreno ID# 21376101

I am cancelling my membership because i am not interested in the program anymore!
ok
 14th of Nov, 2011 by   Margo K. Gale 0 Votes
I have nothing else to add
 21st of May, 2012 by   iacovos 0 Votes
I am cancelling my membership because i am not interested in the program anymore..
 16th of Jun, 2012 by   tron Reese 0 Votes
Hello my name is Tron Reese, and I been thinking and i am not really feeling this. So i would like to cancel my membership.
 25th of Jun, 2012 by   presilla esquivel 0 Votes
I want to cancel my membership... I dont have time
 5th of Aug, 2012 by   Evy-Ann Valen 0 Votes
I am canceling my membership due to not have any use for this in future.. Not gonna travel so much.
 5th of Aug, 2012 by   Brit Hauge 0 Votes
I am canceling my membership in word ventures, due to the fact that I'm no longer traveling.
 17th of Aug, 2012 by   Frank Stanton 0 Votes
I am canceling my membership in world ventres, due to the fact that I am not interested
in the program because of the cost.
 17th of Aug, 2012 by   Frank Stanton 0 Votes
I am canceling because of the cost and am not able to travel as much
 17th of Aug, 2012 by   Frank Stanton 0 Votes
I am know longer interested due to cost.
 28th of Aug, 2012 by   Jill Davis 0 Votes
No time to travel and cant aford it! Jill Davis #17827201
 28th of Aug, 2012 by   JISCal2 0 Votes
cool
 28th of Aug, 2012 by   Chris Morrison123 0 Votes
Hi I am chris Morrison and I would like to cancel my membership too. It is ID# 60104673
 12th of Sep, 2012 by   wgirl1 0 Votes
I am in World Ventires, well was until tonight. I was treated so rude and one of your "mentors" told me that I didn't know anything about the company enough to talk to people and answer questions. When I've showen this video to 20 some ppl already AND I've talked with eac one of them doing my job. The person bombarded my friend with questions 2 minutes after watching the video, not giver her a chance to process what she has just saw and was pressuring her so hard to join. I joined this company because I thought it would be fun and I was looking for a new expericence but, after tonight I will never get back with this company and I will be filing a huge complaint. Does anyone know how I go about canceling mmembership?
 13th of Oct, 2012 by   Lucinthina Jones 0 Votes
I'm lucinthina Jones and I would like to cancel my
Membership here is my ID# 34824401
Lucinthina@yahoo.com
 19th of Nov, 2012 by   Tatiana and Ivaylo 0 Votes
The story start like that: one old friend call me and he say, hello how are you ... and later he say i have a great dell for you and we meet he show me some videos and some photos and i sing in but on the end he say:: i need some credit or debit card to pay for you business pack or something like that and i say to my boy friend to give me hem visa card than i ask my old friend Chris, will don't have any problem whit the card yeee and he say don't worry everything will ok. And what happen one mount later, my boyfriend comeback from work and start to ask me way World Ventures take a around 50 euro from my card and i was very surprise way and how, i was start to think way is must by something wrong and i was start to search and i find out that some payment every mount and that make me angry every mount 50 euro i tray to cancel my account or deleted but i don't find from ware, and was pass one mount more and was happen the same World Ventures take again around 50 euro from my boy friend card that way i want to delete my account and also i don't have a time to search a or to offer people to sing in so place delete my account. My email is chichoncho@hotmail.com and my ID# 40495701 i hope so someone will do something about that, and if no one do something i will find all web forums and places wear World Ventures post and i will live a some comments !!!
 6th of Jan, 2013 by   Fikri 0 Votes