logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
2. (15 mins ago)
SELLS DEADLY BIRDS WITH DISEASES
3. (17 mins ago)
birds by joe
Birds by joe sells birds that die
4. (22 mins ago)
RUNS BIRD MILL
5. (24 mins ago)
Hangzhou DongGou Trade co ltd
Fraudulent supplier

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA Complaints & Reviews - PARCEL HOLD

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA Contacts & Informations

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA

Posted:    Delle

PARCEL HOLD

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE
United Kingdom
wexpcs.com
i have recieved a notification letter from this courier service that i have a parcel coming from James Garry in London but its hold in Custom in Malaysia. they send me the tracking number which i checked it but now they asking me to pay the $2000 for the clearance pass which i did pay and after they charging me again another $6000 for the insurance certificate which i dont understand. i call their main office and a guy Mr. Rodney Martin told me that its not their problem anymore because its outside asia. and now i am very suspicious with this mudos operandy why my parcel went in Malaysia not in Dubai and keep telling me that in Malaysia its their head office.
attached is the notification letter coming from their office:
WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE,

network with 1320 depots worldwide. Our services include Same Day Courier,
Overnight Courier, International Courier, and Logistics & Contract
Services on a
24/7 basis.

We have a strong management team, supported by a loyal and diverse
customer base.
Our unrivalled national coverage and continued investment in technology
means that
customers have a choice of calling their local depot to discuss their
requirements
and book jobs, or booking and tracking jobs using our Net Despatch
web-based system.
WORLD EXPRESS Courier Services is continually developing new and enhanced
services
to meet the varying needs and budgets of existing and potential customers,
all
backed by our unique On Time Every Time guarantee. As a professional courier
company, our aim is simply to be the best. As part of this objective
you'll find
that from the moment you book your courier right through to successful
delivery, you
will receive a level of service and personal attention the major carriers
simply
cannot match.

DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED.

NAME: Edilberta

Consignment Note No: ... TBD10188674872-32
Color of Parcel: ... Brown

"WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE" is a registered and copyright trademarks
of :-
United Kingdom International Transport Ltd"..

Find below your tracking details,

WEBSITE: www.wexpcs.com

FAX:+44 870 495 1532
Email:info@wexpcs.com

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE & DISPATCH SERVICES

Comments United Kingdom Airlines
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA complaints
WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA - WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE LONDON/MALAYSIA

Comments

13th of Jan, 2009 by   sasiwaroon +1 Votes
I ever got this email like you too. at thailand have the branch but sent to malaysia and I ever checking with customs and police at malaysia... the parcel is stuck and cheating so pls don't send anything to them... for save
 31st of Jan, 2009 by   yuroucat 0 Votes
yes, i also recieve this email like you too, but i don't check their company, they must are international cheaters.
 28th of Mar, 2009 by   ayu 0 Votes
I have lost much money for the packages that I must paid many charges at their branch office in Malaysia too. many charges must paid and still not clear the packages.
I am sure this is just international cheather .easy ways to get money from other people. be carefull always because I have experiences for that
 9th of Apr, 2009 by   Marissa +2 Votes
Hello everyone we were scam by this same company under the name of:

WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE

The fraudulent messages are send fro
a so called official address

Yours faithfully
Mr Kevin Brown
South Asia Regional Manager
WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES
e-mail-wexpcs@post.com

the message itself is

With reference to the delivery of your package,
Please Use this information for the payment,
the payment will be made through western union money transfer with this
address,
Name:MOKALE MOSHE PETRUS. KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA,
This is an Admnistrative staff under finance and logistic department of our
company.
As soon as the payment is made the copy of the payment slip will be scaned
and mail to us through this companies mail address immediatly for faster and
immidiate clearance of your package.
Upon confirmation of payment, your package will be delivered to your
destinated address above under few hours. We are sorry for the inconvineses
Thanks once again your service is our concern

Yours faithfully
Kevin Brown
South Asia Regional Manager
WORLD EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES
 14th of Apr, 2009 by   crystal peters 0 Votes
this is scam, , , , , i scam this courier company so pls before payment ask the customs department first in malaysia last week they said i have parcels then i paid for the clearance after that they ask money again for the release of parcel after that we paid and no parcels arrived coz they want me to pay again this is suspicious thats why i ask my brother in malaysia to ask help in customs dept. accdg to customs this is scam they tricked innocent victims that theres a parcel but actually not customs police investigated now this problems of ours so pls dont send any money thru western union coz this a SCAM .thank you this is a lot happened to malaysia and my parcel is still on hold in malaysia ..this courier is not registered in london they are making their own inorder others to believe in them...
 14th of May, 2009 by   sengkiu 0 Votes
Dear Mr Sengkiu

Please note that the charges can only be paid through the western union because that is the easiest way to recieve the money fast here. so we would be able to get your parcel released immediately the payment is made, your parcel is safe and nobody has the right to open your parcel, the charges is to get the parcel cleared from the customs and sent to you in Indonasia.

Immediately after payment is confirmed, we will appoint a dispatch agent to deliver the parcel to you and he will also handover to you the hard copy and soft copy of the parcel, you are required to send the CONTROL NUMBER they would give you in the western union and the senders full name for easy receiving.
As soon as we receive the payment and settle the required charges with the customs, and your parcel will be released, dispatched and delivered to you immediately in Indonasia .All this depends on the time we receive the money from the western union here

this is the information you would use to send the western union .He is our dispatch agent .once he gets the payment, he would rush to the airport and settle the custom and collect your percel and dispatch to you immediately to

name ===== MOKALE MOSHE PETRUS
city====== KUALA LUMPUR
country==== MALAYSIA

For more inquiry call : +60149659204
We are glad to be of service to you.

Yours Sincerely

Tony Burnett
 17th of May, 2009 by   daniela soto +1 Votes
yes im sure they are an international scam, because they have people here in unites states, they sent me an email, askin for $ 685.00 dlls and i sent because i belived i have a parcel with them, but after that they asked for another 1, 350.00 dlls. for insurance, but in that moment i didnt belive any more, and i didnt send the money. please when you recive this kind of e mail, dont send money.
 31st of May, 2009 by   dalimin 0 Votes
DEAR SIR,

I CALLED THE CUSTOM OFFICER TO SNAP YOUR PARCEL AND FORWARD THE PICTURE TO MY INBOX . JUST TO SHOW YOU THAT YOUR PARCEL IS IN GOOD CONDTION . NOTHING HAPPEN TO YOUR PARCEL . SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION IMMEDIATELY. AS SOON AS I RECEIVE THE MONEY HERE I WOULD RUSH BACK TO THE CUSTOM AND SETTLE THEM THE CHARGE AND BRING OUT YOUR PARCEL AND SEND TO YOU IN INDONASIA IN GOOD CONDITION.

SEND THE MONEY WITH THIS NAME AND ADDRESS THROUGH WESTERN UNION

1. NAME ==== MOKALE MOSHE PETRUS

2. ADDRESS==== NO 4 SUNGAI BESI INDAH, SERDANG
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

The above name is our dispatching agent. as soon as he colect the money from the western union, I would rush to the custom and clear your parcel and send to you in Indonasia

SEND US THE CONTROL NUMBER AND THE SENDERS FULL NAME AFTER SENDING IT OK.

TONY BURNETT

NB = YOUR PARCEL IS WITH THE MALAYSIA CUSTOM NOT IN OUR OFFICE AND MIND YOU THERE IS NO WAY THE PARCEL CAN BE RELEASED FROM THE CUSTOM WITHOUT PAYING THE CHARGES TO THEM FIRST .

*****here is they fuck email address********
leadwayexpress777@yahoo.com

*****and here is they fuck newest site********
www.leadway-express-int.page.tl
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   Erick Briones 0 Votes
At the time I pay the insurance, I guarantee that come with the package, download the most money the insurance money requested?
 12th of Jun, 2009 by   dalimin +1 Votes
At the time we pay the insurance, I guarantee the fuck package is never come.
 20th of Jul, 2009 by   Jaga 0 Votes
I also have received a notification letter from courier company Express Delivery Services in Philippines, that my parcel in on hold and i have to pay 260$, and after i paid i was asked to pay another 570$ as a penalty as inside of package was a currency, that my friend sent without notifying the courier company. So i was in doubt why it was detected in Philippines, but not in London. Tried to contact my friend from internet who told me that sent a gift for me. But he said, he is not in London, in a province where is no that kind of agency to transfer a money. So I'm suspicious about him also.
I'm glad that i found this site, as i was thinking to send money or not.
 27th of Jul, 2009 by   Binu 30 0 Votes
Dear sir,
I had to receive a courier adressed to me from Uk send by my friend Liza.My name is Binu.v g.My adress
is Al reyami office furnishings(Decor division), Po box 14662, Karama, Dubai, UAE.Pls let me know the status of my courier and pls tell me conserned copany in Dubai dealing with ur delivery services.Pls reply me and i am waiting in for a reply from ur side.My mail id is binumylapra@yahoo.co.in.I really doubt that the courier is mis delivered by ur delivery people.Waiting for a genuine reply from u, Thanking u, Yours faithfully, Binu.v g.
My cotact Mobile no is 00971508715543.
 30th of Jul, 2009 by   laith mh 0 Votes
dear binu,

I had to receive a courier adressed to me from Uk send by my friend Liza as u my friend binu.
this is what liza tell me in ur e-mail to send money to malysia to take the gift :

Darling i have sent you the little gift yesterday afternoon through LEADWAY EXPRESS COURIER INTERNATIONAL. this is their website www.leadway-express-int.page.tl . when the site opens, you would see the link, trace percel .then click trace percel and when it opens, you type in your username and the password and automatically your page would open then you can trace your parcel. this is your username and password ---------------------
you would receive the parcel in three working days from yesterday i sent the parcel .that should be on Thursday this week, in the afternoon on Thursday, the parcel must get to you . tell me when you receive the parcel immediately OK .
THESE ARE THE ITEMS I PUT IN THE PARCEL FOR YOU .
1. ONE HP LAP TOP
2. ONE DIGITAL CAMERA
3. ONE I-PHONE { APPLE PHONE }
4. ONE GOLD WRIST WATCH AND ONE GOLD NECKLESS
5. AND 10, 000 POUNDS . PLEASE NOTE== I INSERTED THE 10, 000 POUNDS INSIDE THE CARTON THAT CONTAINS THE digital camera I WRAPPED IT VERY WELL WITH THREE PLASTIC.THIS IS MY ACCUMULATED YEARLY ANNUAL LEAVE MONEY THEY PAID ME THIS TIME AFTER MY PROMOTION LAST TWO WEEKS AGO. I WANTED TO SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM BUT THE COST OF SENDING IT FROM LONDON HERE IS VERY HIGH, SO I DECIDED TO INSERT IT INSIDE THE PARCEL .OUT OF THIS 10, 000 POUNDS, BOOK HOTEL FOR ME YOU RENT A VERY GOOD CAR THAT I WILL USE WHEN I COME OVER THEN USE THE REMAINING ONE FOR YOUR PRIVATE NEEDS .TRY AND BOOK A VERY NICE HOTEL FOR ME .{likefive star hotel} AM GOING TO STAY FOR TWO WEEKs IN JORDAN .THANKS AND MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU TILL I ARRIVER THERE .

AM YOUR DARLING
LIZA

dont give any money and dont believe them.
 6th of Aug, 2009 by   dinny Anggraini 0 Votes
its pretty much the same what happened to me.
this guy name : scott wilson from UK, he said he would like to invest / buying property in Indonesia, which is does not make any sense to me because he never been to Indonesia. I thought he will come to visit for holiday/ so I told him my address. and suddenly i got an email from him that he send parcel with the track number, id to login and the password. the company name: World Courier Service.page.tl . It said 1 box : 7.5 kg delivered to me with my address in Indonesia and have to be paid 1850 dollar. I asked him what's in the parcel he said it was safety box and has money in it, has amount : 2.5 millions pounds. Its obvious it was scammed. So i google the company, and not exist. I am glad i found this site. I warned him already i wouldn't send any money unless he send me western union for the cost of parcel. coz this not the first time i heard. So be careful !!! the game is still the same but the player changes.
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   duha 0 Votes
dear friend

i am telling my story about company which called (((( LEADWAY EXPRESS COURIER ))))
this is not a real company . only they want to make money .
this company not sending any parcel from indonisia or malysia or london because they ask my the first time to send 2099$ and when i refused send any cent to them they ask my to send 1000$ to recieve this package from malysia.
when i refused 2nd time they stop talking to me .
they told me that the parcel including computer and phone and digital camera and gold and 10000 pound .
i tell u there isnt company in this name and if u want to be sure search in google about this company .
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee carefullllllllllllllllllllllll !!!

duha
 20th of Aug, 2009 by   fhaire 0 Votes
I have also receive the same email but with different courier services its Scotish Courier Express. I have receive an email from a friend from london that he has sent a parcel to me to this courier services but the parcel was hold in malaysia they sent me tracking number and asking me to do some payment through western union with this person named sylla moussa and repeatedly asking for payment until now so they will release the parcel. and now i found this site i know i was scam by this suspicious people! this is their website www.scotcex.com maybe i got hte same with you..
 8th of Sep, 2009 by   natale_thai 0 Votes
am bee in thailand
happen i find some friend we talk over 2 weeks with good relationship he can see me with cam, but i can see only his pics so he look lovely he told live and work in uk, he told will go work at holland, and before he go will send some gift to me so he send true he send copy document of sending package and give me username and passweord and website of company under name :WORLD EXPRESS DELIVERY COURIER SERVICE
items in box have jewelers, iphone, watch, hand bag, camera, laptop and some pounds
company is world express delivery courier service
westminster city, victoria streel
london swie 6Qp,
united kingdom

his name Mr.Don williams
4-11 queensberry plase, south kensington, london

after he told me and mail 2 days he told me this company told him, he pay fee of sending all but i must pay small fee when gift delivery to my house so he hide some pounds inside laptop already,

yes i can check where my gift move in website so he give me pass 3 days have one guy call me my gift now delivery to bangkok airport plz open mail from company
then i see mail from malaysia told now my gift will delivery to my house if i pay fee total 1165 us dollars send to him by western union and mail code number and slip of sending money to him then i can recieve gift in few hours
and he call me 2 time so i answer him i not pay fee bez it impossible
then my friend email to me and tell now he work in holland recieve call from company about my gift so i must pay fee then receive gift, i told him i no money then i say he sitll there with out cerdit card, he say can i borrow money from others person for pay fee first when open gift i can pay back money, i talk to him nobody for borrow and he say now he have 600 us only can i borrow refill ? i say i can't
and he talk manythings so now he quite

how you think about my story ???
 13th of Sep, 2009 by   mimie27 0 Votes
i have the same problem with you guys..heres the email i recieved from a guy name James Amstrong from London

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...
Flag this messageThe little things i got for you as my jewel.Friday, September 4, 2009 9:56 AM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"James Armstrong" Add sender to ContactsTo: mimie_20072002@yahoo.comMessage contains attachments1 File (1283KB)Airway Bill.jpgNo virus threat detectedFile: Airway Bill.jpgDownload FileHi dear,

I'm glad to find you as my love...and l'm also glad that is a new dawn of love for me... honey you are unique... you make me feel care and loved again... I went for a little window shopping and i got you some cool stuff which i know you deserve as my Jewel... here is the list of things i got for you and send below.

1 Rose Flower
1 Teady Bear
1 Notebook HP Laptop
1 Set of Gold jewellery
2 Prada Handbags
1 Set of Make-up
2 Escada Ladies Perfumes
5 Copies of My New Pictures

Meanwhile I have kept for you a little token of 50, 000pounds inside one of the hand bag, which is inside the parcel... I want you to use part of the money to book for a nice and conduscive hotel... which i will be staying when i come... and keep the rest before i come as earlier discussed... i really want to be with you alone when i come... book the hotel 3-days ahead of my coming as fast as you can...i will notify you my flight schedule...i will be coming towards on the 16th of September 2009.

Furthermore, I registered and sent your parcel as ( P & C ) private and confidential to you through SAFE-WAY COURIER SERVICES because i don't want them to scan or screen the parcel... so that you can get everything safe and they will bring it to your door step for your signature upon delivery. please note the 50, 000pounds i kept inside the parcel which I never listed in the items sent... I can't wait to set my eyes and behold you my love... missing and loving you ( muaksss ).

l have also attached the Airway bill of the items sent to you, which you will use for receiving the package.

l love you so much dear

Kisses And Hugs
James A.
 14th of Sep, 2009 by   bingot 0 Votes
To all ladies,
I have a friend who met someone from Tagged Inc. by the name of WILLIAMS BRAD from Manchester, England.His mobile# is+447031858997. After chatting with this man for several weeks he told her that he will send her presents like, HP Laptop, gucci watch, nokia mobile phone. After several days my friend recieved an e-mail from AFFITEX COURIER SERVICES that the parcel had a problem in Malaysia as the custom official have detected some money inside the laptop. In order to sort it out she needs to send them $720 through Western Union. I told her this is most likely a SCAM. Williams Brad or whoever he is, is preying on unsuspecting Asian ladies to con them with their hard earned money. Luckily, my friend heed my warning about this no backbone, lying person . SO TO ALL LADIES OUTHERE, BEWARE OF CON- ARTISTS. he use different aliases, mobile number and name of courier service, but the modus operandy is the same.
 19th of Sep, 2009 by   JVCjr 0 Votes
Has anyone experienced the scam from Gold Express Courier Service. They want me to wire $1700 to release my package from China customs.

Personal Details of Mobile Phone Customers Have Been Stolen