logo

FRUIT ENGINE LLC
FRAUD COMPANY
3. (9 mins ago)
DFF Financial Fraud
repeated calls to my work number threating to continue to call non stop
4. (10 mins ago)
Nationwide Debt Busters LLC
Rude, unprofessional service

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

WMV*MATCH.COM, Las Vegas, Nevada Complaints & Reviews - Fraudulant Charges on Credit Card

WMV*MATCH.COM Contacts & Informations

700 NORTH STAR ST
Las Vegas, Nevada
Phone: 702-870-4129
rb2534@yahoo.com
I had a credit card through Indigo Bank, which was paid off in full in February of 2009, and had not used the card since. However, when I received my April 2009 bill, it has a number of charges from your company to my credit card, which were not made by myself or anyone in my household. I have contacted the credit card company and informed that the card was used fraudulantly and they have issued a new card with a new credit card number, but informed me that it was my responsibility to contact the companies to have them send the letters to them to reverse/credit the old account. Furthermore, my husband has passed away and the furtherest thing on my mind is to find a new companion. Therefore, please take care of this matter immediately!!!

Denine L. David

The original Credit Card used for these charges was 5100-0400-0018-7421.
Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Jun, 2009 by   Brenda Harley 0 Votes
This really stinks I wake up this am and check out my credit card bill online and see a charge on there for Wmvmatch.com for the amount of $34.99, I did not make this charge I don't even know what this is...I have to call my credit card company and see what the heck is going on...I'm really pissed...who made the charge...is this some kind of dating site or what...I'm very happily married and would not even go there...I have not used this credit card for two months I'm trying to get it paid off...what the heck is going on here how do they get our info...

Feds Crackdown on Mortgage Fraud