logo

Spells
www.luckymojo.com is fake
2. (25 mins ago)
MyIncomeSciences.com
People should stay far away from this type of business
3. (27 mins ago)
Poor Work by Shalom Interiors

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Winners International, California Complaints & Reviews - Restricted calls on my cell phone

Winners International Contacts & Informations

Winners International

Posted:    Ramona Covarrubias

Restricted calls on my cell phone

California
I have been receiving numerous phone calls on my cell phone saying I had won a monetary prize of 3.5 million dollars, all because I paid my bills on time. This has been going on for about three months. Every time they call I refuse the prize and someone else will call the next time( on a restricted phone line) Today I stayed on the phone long enough to ask questions and the gentleman was very patient giving me information. He said they represented MGM GRAND FROM LAS VEGAS. Their company name was Winners International and their phone # was 1876 587-1148. He gave me a winner i.d. #, ck #, package #, and told me all I needed was two forms of government. I.D.'s and asked what time could they deliver this check. I told him I could not tell him what time because I needed to run this by my husband- who is actually is the only one working and paying the bills not me. He said my name came up because the bills I was paying on time were under my name. I hung up with him and looked up this company(winners international) and found all these scams.I reported the phone number to Verizon- they assured me they did not give away any information- so if they are not giving away any information on how I pay my cell phone on time, who else has access to when I pay my bills?
Comments United States Unsolicited Phone Calls
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

17th of Oct, 2011 by   crimsontide 0 Votes
I have received the same phone calls. When he said I won alot of money I said what's it gonna cost me? He said I just had to go to walmart and get a card and put 499 on it and that's how he said it 4-9-9. Needless to say he's on my call rejection list. I'm from Harrisburg, PA, These thieves really get around!!

Cosigning a Car Loan