Windows 7 Ultimate

Posted:

Windows 7 scam

SoftwareIQ / NowBiz88 / SGTWholesale
Canada
This is a complaint similar to the one posted by Trond. I purchased a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate from this vendor about 6 months ago. The product key they gave me was working fine until recently; I started getting notifications indicating that my copy of Windows was not genuine. I tried contacting the company through the email they used for the original transaction (thomas.horvat@gmail.com), but got no answer. This has lead me to think that this vendor gives out the same key to multiple customers and/or is not an authorized Windows vendor.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

1st of Dec, 2011 by    0 Votes

Windows 7 Ultimate - Windows is not genuine
SoftwareIQ.net
shoppalstores.com

The Windows 7 tells me it is not "genuine", but it installed as if it was, without any problems. When I complained to SoftwareIQ.net about it they set me a product key, that I entered but that changed nothing and Windows 7 still tells me it is not "genuine"
 23rd of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
The company called SoftwareIQ no longer seems to exist. The website indicated is for SGTwholesale and they don't sell Windows OS any longer.

Contact Us