Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Window World, corpus christi,texas, Texas Complaints & Reviews - false information

Window World Contacts & Informations

Window World

Posted: 2011-08-23 by

false information

window world
corpus christi,texas, Texas
we were given wrong information on our two living room windows. We were told that it would cut out some of the noise, we shpuld have kept the same old windows because the noise is the same it has not inproved any. Here we are out of over a 1, 000 a nd some. Do not hire window world because they are we are very unhappy with there service and misinformed.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Window & Door Installation
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Aug, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Mr. Ortega:

We are sorry to learn of your dissatisfaction. Please know that we will be contacting the Window World store in your area to notify them of your posting so that they may respond accordingly.

Please feel free to contact us directly if you would like to discuss. You may contact us by calling 1-866-740-2100, or by our contact page at www.windowworld.com.

Customer Relations Manager
Window World Corpoarate
North Wilkesboro, NC
 27th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
I ordered 13 windows for my new home thinking that window world would be a stand behind sales and service, just the opposite, I ordered windows back in October of 2011 the windows are NOT measured correctly, 2 windows came in the wrong size, I was told that it would be 2 weeks before replacement windows would be in, a week ago I was told it would be another 2 weeks, then today 1-27-2012
I was told by store manager in Corpus Christi, Tx that windows had never been reordered and that it would be another month, this has been the worst experince I have ever had ordering anything.
 27th of Jan, 2012 by    0 Votes
Manager offered me a solution either wait a month on windows or purchase else where.
My only satisfaction would be to have them come take there windows back and refund ALL MY MONEY !!!

Contact Us