logo

Wheelfire.com Complaints & Reviews - Shady business if you ask me

Wheelfire.com Contacts & Informations

Wheelfire.com

Posted:    Kartone

Shady business if you ask me

Wheelfire.com
wheelfire.com
About 2 weeks ago I ordered Tenzo wheels with some Nitto tires from www. wheelfire.com . They took my payment only to call me back 2 weeks later letting me know that they cannot get me those wheels. Now I am looking at another week before I see my refund. Why take my money in the first place! Shady business if you ask me. I recommend you stay away from wheelfire.com and search locally for aftermarket performance rims.
Comments United States Cars, Parts & Vehicles
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

19th of Jun, 2010 by   Wheelgirl 0 Votes
If you want a legitimate review of Wheelfire.com go to the BBB website and don't believe what random websites allow people to post. People can write any crap they want online while hiding behind a username without any real claim.

Wheelfire is the best company online to buy wheels and tires from as well as having the highest rated customer service in the business. I have purchased from them many times and they are the most professional wheel and tire company then any of the others out there.
 22nd of Jun, 2010 by   Office Smarts +1 Votes
I agree with the original post. I was sent defective rims, and after numerous unanswered calls and emails, contacted my credit card company. NOW "Brad" keeps calling leaving profane messages on my phone. I sent them everything they requested, as well as a letter from a tire company who inspected the rims. I would not waste my time with this unprofessional company. I felt like a high schooler was arguing with me.
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   briant5 +1 Votes
I too have experienced issues with Wheelfire.com, That guy Brad whoever he is, never returned my phone call and I have been with only 3 rims for over a month now. They have no structure setup to when Fedex loses a wheel. Never again will i order now recommend them to any of my friends.
 28th of Oct, 2010 by   bbbclaimresolver -1 Votes
both of these complaints are false. "Office smarts" sent wheelfire a letter from mechanic clearly stating that the wheels were correct bolt pattern and offset, which I will be happy to email any who inquire, and she tried to fraudulently attempt to have Wheelfire pay to return wheels because they wouldn't meet hawaii state inspection requirements for on-road use which has nothing to do with wheelfire's custom wheel and tire set-ups. It is up to the consumer to order whats within their state guidelines for on road usage. Some custom set-ups are ordered for car show use and racing so not all orders generally fall under On- road usage. BRYANT5 also an invalid claim, if a wheel was lost by Fedex and we sent a replacement then what is the claim? As for the original thread it took the customer 2 weeks to return messages from wheelfire, we explained what he ordered wasn't available and offered him another wheel or a refund. As for a refund taking a week to go back to your account is a problem with your financial institution. Online orders have to secure an authorization so that if the wheels were in stock you would have gotten the set over another customer who ordered 5 minutes after you. That is just one of many reasons but the overall point is we refunded the money as soon as we spoke to you and verified that you did not want to wait on backorder and wanted a refund.
 29th of Oct, 2010 by   Office Smarts +1 Votes
I would like to point out that in my case, the issue was that the bolt pattern was off, and did not fit the car. I was happy to receive replacement rims from Wheelfire, under their "fitment guarantee", however they refused to return my calls and emails. Once I filed a complaint with my credit card company, and they issued a charge back, Wheelfire's Brad Ellerin contacted me leaving the profane messages. Obviously, I was not fraudulent, because the investigation completed by my credit card company and the supporting evidence (emails I sent, phone records, profane messages saved, letters from TWO local tire companies, etc) proved my argument.

Brad Ellerin then proceeded to call one of the local tire companies and harass them on the phone, and speak derogatory of me to them. I also sent that recorded call to my credit card company. My suggestion would be to NOT deal with a company who is so unprofessional, and save the drama by buying locally. Initially, I was happy to return the rims at Wheelfire's expense, and receive replacement rims that were the correct bolt pattern. Ultimately, I am thankful the issue was resolved through my credit card company, because I was at my wit's end dealing with someone who attended Chattahoochee Community College and may or may not have earned an associate's degree.
 11th of Jan, 2011 by   bbbclaimresolver -1 Votes
It is an invasion of privacy to list someones first and last name on line like this. Is that how low an honest person such as yourself will stoop? It is one thing to attack one's educational background, that just simply shows your low level of class, but to post their personal information such as first and last name is an invasion of privacy
 11th of Jan, 2011 by   Office Smarts +1 Votes
The first and last name is located publicly on the Better Business Bureau website!
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   bbbclaimresolver -1 Votes
Then you stalked him on facebook to see what college he attended?
 12th of Jan, 2011 by   Office Smarts +1 Votes
I simply went where you suggested for a "fair review". Nothing I posted is an invasion of privacy, as it is all PUBLIC RECORD. There is much more than that that is accessible to anyone. Stop responding to me, and go provide your customers with the quality service you claim under every complaint unsatisfied customers post. If half as much time was spent returning calls of people unsatisfied with Wheelfire, there wouldn't be so many complaints about this company all over the internet.
 13th of Jan, 2011 by   bbbclaimresolver -1 Votes
Nowhere on bbb.org does it list that information. See how your dishonesty shows, that is why your claim is false. Wheelfire has had 11 complaints on the Better Business Bureau in a little over 5 years and all 11 were resolved. Sounds like you need to spend less time being dishonest because all I have listed is facts that can be verified. Had you been a better person and had some integrity, Wheelfire could have helped you resolve your issue. Instead you hid in the shadows and did not contact us and made false claims. You should have studied Hawaii's vehicle requirements to know what parameters to order your wheel and tire package. We have all the documents from Lex brodie and it says in plain english that the wheels were the correct bolt pattern. If Lex Brodie had not sent us that paperwork, and verified that on the phone, we were going to take back the merchandise at our expense. So perhaps you need to forward your complaints to them because they were the reason your claim went the way it did.
 13th of Jan, 2011 by   Office Smarts +1 Votes
I'm glad you keep responding- hopefully people who read these reviews will see this is what you get with Wheelfire- continual back and forth, and they never resolve the issue. They continually place the blame on customers, so they don't have to deliver on their promises, including the fitment guarantee. That was the issue with the rims and tires I ordered. THEY DIDN'T FIT THE VEHICLE! I sent pictures, I was happy to exchange them. I received the run around for 2 weeks with this company. If people are smart enough to actually go to the BBB site, they will see the information listed there. You rely on people reading your false statement and taking it at face value.
I have no reason to be upset--I received a full refund from my credit card company, AND I don't have crappy Wheelfire rims on my BMW 525. If what you are saying was TRUE, you would have either received your rims back, or I would be out of the money I spent. I posted a claim on the BBB site, and listed it as "resolved" once my credit card company completed their investigation, not because I received any customer service resolution from Wheelfire. You throw words like "honesty and integrity" around, but that is something you never showed to me as a customer, when you didn't return my calls and emails, but began harassing me and leaving profane messages on my voicemail AFTER my credit card issued a charge back.
I am completely satisfied with the resolution. You had every opportunity for 2 weeks to resolve the issue in a way that was beneficial to your company.
 13th of Jan, 2011 by   bbbclaimresolver -1 Votes
The inspection report from Lex Brodie stated that the wheels were the correct bolt pattern and offset and in the same letter Lex Brodie states that wheels probly wouldn't pass the State inspection requirements. Wheelfire sells many wheels to consumers for off road use ( show cars) as well as on road use ( cars driven on road) and it is not up to us to determine if custom setups will pass every state's inspection requirements. That is fact and everything else that you speak of is false claim. Please reference the letter they submitted to your card processor. Due to this evidence Wheelfire was reimbursed in full by the card issuer, you can also verify that with your public record.
 13th of Jan, 2011 by   Office Smarts +1 Votes
None of what you wrote made any sense. Why would the tire company write a letter to support my assertions, if only to prove my point wrong? The letter from Lex Brodie clearly stated the bolt pattern did not fit. Why would I fax a letter to you and the credit card company that backed up what you said?! And who paid to the rims? Clearly NOT my credit card, because they would have issued the bill to me. I don't understand why months later you are just now replying to my complaint. I know for a fact the credit card did not reimburse for this purchase. How would I verify that with public records? Do you even know what that means? Is that what they teach at Chattahoochee? Dear God, I hope my taxes didn't go to fund your Pell Grant for whatever idiotic education you received.
 19th of Jan, 2011 by   Office Smarts +1 Votes
Thanks, Brad! We had a great laugh in the office today over your BBB complaint as "Alec Trubec" (even that was spelled wrong). Now that and this whole page is posted in the employee lounge for even more laughs!
 18th of Oct, 2011 by   screwed for the last +1 Votes
i will have to agree with the consumer here. all of these aftermarket wheel companies are fucking liars the moment you pay them. only buy directly from the manufacturer or locally is the only way to be sure you won't go through any bullshit. this is just one of those items no one should buy over the internet because you are risking too much money.
 1st of Feb, 2012 by   EricMC1 +1 Votes
Cool, read all I need to read here. Was seriously looking at getting a staggered set of 22" Lexani LSS-10 with rubber from wheelfire. F that, I'll pay more locally and avoid shady mofos.
 13th of Mar, 2012 by   bmw545 +1 Votes
Yep agreed, thx Office Smarts for your post and for letting Wheelfire expose THEMSELVES as to what sort of company they actually are. I also was considering purchasing some wheels for my 545i and figured i would do a quick google search of the company, glad i did!
 4th of Sep, 2012 by   sled65 -1 Votes
I bought RPM 505 18" staggered wheels from wheelfire about 7 days ago. They shipped promptly and when I had a question about center caps I thought were missing they answered promptly and solved the issue immediatley. They were in the box the whole time I just didn't see them but Brad was very helpful and curious.Wheel fire did everything they said they would for me and I would by from them again. Can't wait to get these on my flawless 350Z. Thanks Wheelfire!
 2nd of Sep, 2013 by   regulardude 0 Votes
Complaintsboard.com has several default judgments at some point does the court contact the registration company

eNom, 5808 Lake Washington Blvd. NE, Ste. 300,
Kirkland, WA 98033, (425) 274.4500 to impound and auction the domain name?

Walton International Group (USA), Inc. v. Elizabeth Arden, and Does 1-20, Case No. C09-04721-JF
Default Judgment: October 2, 2009
Xcentric Ventures, L.L.C v. Elizabeth Arden d/b/a http://www.complaintsboard.com,
Case No. 2:08-cv-2299-HRH
Default Judgment: October 22, 2009
Green Bullion Financial Services v. Michelle M. Liberis,
and individual, Consumer Media, LLC d/b/a consumerist.com Elizabeth Arden, d/b/a http://www.complaintsboard.com, Case No. 09-014536
Default Judgment: November 23, 2009
 3rd of Sep, 2013 by   regulardude 0 Votes
The girl in this post "office smarts" who posts people's personal information online. Her name is Joi Hawthorne.

Latest Scams Sweeping the United States